• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dear Princess Celestia,
My friend and I have learned a great lesson today on the power of friendship. It was a day filled with a lot of fun, laughter, and activity that started out as a great time! When at the beginning everypony was enjoying themselves with the games being played, songs being sung, and the jokes being told, we let it get out of hand and took it too far. We took advantage of the spike in activity and tried to use this time for our own personal gain without thinking of anypony else. We got carried away and in the end, turned the other ponies against us and ignored the blatant rules of the land. We got too far along in our little feud; as you said yourself, anypony can get swept up in the excitement of competition! We realized that if you just stick to the rules and keep yourself in line, that everything will work out better. You can also prevent these problems by making and keeping a promise to each other to help out and work together! As a great friend of mine once said, you gotta share, you gotta care!

Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!Omygosh!

Wow, you guys certainly were busy last night. Anyone care to review the hightlights before we try again tonight :D

vZakat

Half Genie
you ponies sure were up late. I'm not even gonna try and read all that happened. 20 more pages after I went to sleep. >_<

(not part of the 40ppp elite race)

I swear, the late night activity of the snake boards went here (along with a few other boards). I know my new lurking grounds.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pony activity >>>>>>>> Shizy P:M activity.

We were easilly at at least 300 posts per hour.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned an important lesson about friendship last night. I learned how being stubborn and greedy can hurt you and the people around you. I tried really hard to be the best in something that has no relevance or importance, and in the mean time i forgot about all the other ponies. I put my needs before everyone else and that was not only fair, but it was annoying for anyone else that wanted to be a part of the community last night, which was wrong of me. I now understand if i would have just sat back and let it happen, everything would be okay. I should always trust my friends, and never be greedy again. I'm sorry Equestria.

With Love, your faithful student.
-Mink.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice, you call yourself Princess Celestia, but it took you eons to settle this thread down, if at all.
The real Princess would've dealt with this the moment it got out of hand.

And you're not everypony. You're just a Ditto.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
My Celestia...

No way you can be Fluttershy with that level of nonsense and 0 friendship sparkles. Z :ashamed:

Zaj was right, this was terrible :(

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Wat.

I literally have only been away from this thread for less than a day, and I find this.

Reizilla

Eeyup. They spammed so much that Leaf., who was 100 posts behind me, is now ahead of me.

So hard that it boosted other people's post counts. :embarrass:

90% of this forum is clutter. 10% is admiration of that clutter.

Anyway, onto a real subject. What is the current status of any and all pony textures for brawl?

Reizilla

Mink made a Pinkie Pie Yoshi and a Rainbow Dash ZSS. He's supposed to make me a Marth with Fluttershy's cutie mark on the cape :3

Well, it is not on brawl vault, so failure on Mink's part to provide the general public with pony works.

lol There are actually quiet some good ZSS hacks. I might main ZSS simply to use all of them. Snake certianly does not have many exceptional works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom