• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Did cheerlie and big mac get together for real or where they just trolling the kids? The wink makes it so ambiguous.
Definitely trolling.

"It's About Time"
Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.
[collapse=Jokes to be made]Doctor Who
The Terminator
Back to the Future
Booster Gold
Days of Future Past
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Quantum Leap
Cable
Groundhog Day
Chrono Trigger
Ocarina of Time (and pretty much every major Zelda game since then)
Donnie Darko
Time Squad
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Heroes
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Season 2)
Flashpoint
Mortal Kombat 9
[/collapse]

[collapse=Oh hey, my post count...]

[/collapse]

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
I finally saw the episode with the babies. New mane 6 list:

1. Twilight
2. Fluttershy
3. Pinkie Pie
4. Applejack
5. Rainbow Dash
6. Rarity

Yep yep, Pinkie finally moved up.
yet she still isn't at the top where she needs to be.
I'll fix that eventually

I seriously need an mp3 of that CMC song from the new episode. Great song, really

Heartstring

Smash Legend
****ing lyra, its all you need in there

okay being totally honest. It's amazing that theyve made this set, the zecora toy looks really good. The nightmare moon toy looks INCREDIBLE. It seems as though theyre focusing a little more on quality of specific toys rather than 'lets make bafuggenzillions that snotty kids wll force their parents into buying all of'
new thread title: hasbro has-bro's

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
$20 for Celestia? :urg:

$35 for the other ponies as a set? :urg:

$10 for Zecora and NMM? :urg: ... are they implying something here, or did I hear wrong?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
can they just release a discord toy/doll/figure already? I mean, sure, i'm super hyped for these toys, but c'mon, a discord toy would be the coolest thing ever and you know it.

Reizilla

It's not expensive per-se, but it's enough to think about for dolls, at least for me.

Lash, it took NMM and Trixie more than a whole season to get toys. Discord can chill for a bit :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
its like 15 quid for a blindbag over here, that being about $30 for a blindbag, to me. those things are dirt cheap

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's pretty expensive for a single pony figure. Even $10, when before, a single one was 2-3$. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Oh crap those were .gifs? Mobile phones can't see that. Man, the filly was so~ depressed :<

Jeez, and blind bag ponies are mighty small compared to the main toy line.
I spent virtually all my birthday and Christmas moneys on these toys. I mean it's not that much for buying one or two, but my obsession is-- oh wait I don't buy anything else anymore. I don't play much outside of Brawl, whatever RPGs I own that I have yet to finish, and Steam games that I actually have spare money for ponies. But still, I think I'm closing in $150+ total.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
i honestly don't have any pony figures save a twilight sparkle and an applejack.

I'll definitely be getting some in March when they start giving out ponies as toys to go along with kids meals, if not all of them.

Lash, it took NMM and Trixie more than a whole season to get toys. Discord can chill for a bit :p
what is that, some sort of sick joke? you and i both know he's trapped in stone, just because he can't go anywhere doesn't mean i won't break him out eventually

Reizilla

@BSP, I would be perfectly fine with praising Celestia all day long.

Reizilla

How many more episodes do we have until we can start working on the season 2 tier list?

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Reizilla

Nonsense. I think we should get to working on it... about a week, maybe two weeks, after the season finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom