• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
god this tourney is so far behind schedule
still havent seen the ep

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hiding under my blanket hugging my Pinkie Pie pillow.

Poni
Where did you get that pillow? i HAVE to know

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0JahhFkts

Yes.

[collapse=S2 E16]
Season 2 Episode 16: Read It and Weep
Summary: Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she's laid up in the hospital.
Air Date: February 4, 2012
[/collapse]
OMG sequel to Epic Cupcake Time

And I'll be able to really relate to that episode :bee: well, except for the joys of reading. I had a tv in my hospital room.And there were no books anyway.

Anyways, new episode was awesome. Much better than i expected it to be. This episode made me like Granny Smith a whole lot more. Plus learning about how Ponyville began and seeing Granny Smith when she was younger was cool. Oh, and the TimberWolves. Zap Apples were cool too. Even Leaf can't say this episode is bad.
Also, Diamond Tiara was a maaaaaajor douche in this episode. Like, seriously, I didn't expect her to be that bad.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
In a way, I'm glad I didn't go to Apex. I don't think I could put up with all those Meta Knights. Like, what's up with that?

I heard that they showed ponies on the Apex stream. That is just bad ***.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Granny Smith is a walking bag of lulz and bones. Kinda reminds me of my paternal grandma.

Nice episode.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I blame being mexican and too accustomed to a neutral american english accent, I couldn't understand half of the episode.
Had to watch it a couple of times to get exactly what they were saying.
So ashamed...

That said, young Granny Smith is really adorable, and was nice to know Ponyville was actually founded by earth ponies (just like they stated before).

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dang, MLX's swag. I completely forgot to check the school/office isle for MLP:FiM notebooks last time I went to Target considering the EqD post about it.

I completely missed out on APEX stream of ponies and our bronies. Another 3.5 hour drive for a baby's cousin's birthday in a house with no wifi. Had time to watch the episode on TV before leaving though as noted by being the first to post about it. With everypony at APEX, the xat was lonely and had nopony to talk to while watching the episode :<

I really hope somepony catches that Sweetie Belle reaction or has an image somewhere about it.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
This episode had some nice moments, although I wasn't crazy about it overall. I've never really cared for Cindy Morrow's episodes in general.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
they're probably in it tho.; so its gonna suck
HEY. Stop knocking the CMC. :(

It's the closest thing the show has ever given her.
Someone else with relations to Scootaloo would be cool to see, though.
This show has given Scoot nothing. Makes me sad...

[collapse=Poor Twilight.]

[/collapse]
I liked this a lot. Thanks. Twi made me awwww very much.

Took me forever to finish on this, but here's my latest drawing colored and all.

Good stuff, PG.

the apex stream has had at least 3 metaknights on screen for at least an hour

-__________-
Brawl. Be glad you enjoy a game worth playing. (inb4leaf)

And SB never sent out the text to watch the new episode. Probably cause APEX is being run kinda badly, so it's not his fault. :\ Hopefully, we can at least do that together before/after the hype matches in the two tournaments.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom