• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Beautiful Arena : A tourney by KirbyWizard! The Winner Is Gamingblack

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
So it is my problem he doesn't respond?! I sent him 2 pm's, he did nothing, so what could I do more? Send every 10 minutes a pm?! Why me? I contact him, ok, np, but I can't do anything about it if he doesn't respond...

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Prof G&W and I have been trying to get our match in but we always miss each other. Today he just left me hanging after he said he was ready, strange...:confused:

I will try again tomorrow.

[0_0] Need More Input!

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Been trying to get my match in with Prof G&W for days now. I'll be on in the afternoon to see if he is ready.

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Srry ToZ and I haven't done or match yet, bit trouble with time zones etc. (He could only play at 6 or 9 pm his time, which is 11 pm or 2 am my time). We'll try to do our match on saturday...

HoB

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Hope to face your beauty in the finals kirbywizard. It shall be the most divine battle of the century. (spectators welcome)

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Thunder of Zeus and I tried to play a few minutes ago but we had unplayable lag... So unless anyone has another solution, we should call on the coinflip...

Greets,

Hero of Banthum

~~Ari~~

Smash Apprentice
Professor X, err I mean G&W, and I could never seem to get each other online to have our match. I missed him today, so I will take the loss if the deadline has passed. Good luck everyone. :)

Slasherx

Smash Ace
*Sigh* I play against Penta.
I'm gonna get own if I don't pratice >__>
But the game left for dead is soo f'ing fun...

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
I better practice or I will lose to zeadro. I have been playing a lot of zelda for the last few weeks.
I don't know when i will be able to do our tourney match kirbywizard. I'll see if i can't make it before the deadline. :( Your actually afraid of me now? Hehehe i'm glad some of my own beauty is starting to scare you abit. But nevertheless i must say that i wish us both luck on this match whenever we can do it. I'm grounded from video games and i'm buried pile high in school work. So hopefully all goes well and we can brawl.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
hey kirby, me and toz tried to do our match but there was lag, we need the coinflip<_<

Top Bottom