• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Beautiful Arena : A tourney by KirbyWizard! The Winner Is Gamingblack

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I don't know when i will be able to do our tourney match kirbywizard. I'll see if i can't make it before the deadline. :( Your actually afraid of me now? Hehehe i'm glad some of my own beauty is starting to scare you abit. But nevertheless i must say that i wish us both luck on this match whenever we can do it. I'm grounded from video games and i'm buried pile high in school work. So hopefully all goes well and we can brawl.
Hm I am not scared. I just feel very rusty. Lets hope we can get our match in. I may just disconnect LoZ. Seeing that he is room banned for a week >_>.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I was practicing with my olimar a lot, but what I think just killed me was when for some reason only one of my pikmin tried to grab the edge >_>. I can not believe I died like that >_>.

WTF was with my jiggs.
I don't know. But i thought i shook you up for sure. Your pikmin died in midair but you still had one left and that's the one that tried to grab. Then KAPOWIE I LOL so hard when my waddle dee hit and killed you. I applaud that waddle dee.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I don't know. But i thought i shook you up for sure. Your pikmin died in midair but you still had one left and that's the one that tried to grab. Then KAPOWIE I LOL so hard when my waddle dee hit and killed you. I applaud that waddle dee.
I had two other pikmin just kinda hanging there doing nothing >_>. Lazy pikmin. But the other three were just dead. But I have to admit that waddle dee was god O_O

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
I had two other pikmin just kinda hanging there doing nothing >_>. Lazy pikmin. But the other three were just dead. But I have to admit that waddle dee was god O_O
LOL thank you kirbywizard your beauty shines ever brighter.

Slasherx

Smash Ace
Blah Kirby I didn't lose to Penta, I drop out.
Oh well, good luck to the rest of the participant.
So far a lot of people drop out of this tourney, I wonder why?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Blah Kirby I didn't lose to Penta, I drop out.
Oh well, good luck to the rest of the participant.
So far a lot of people drop out of this tourney, I wonder why?
Hm I wonder as well but then again a lot of tournaments here end up failing, but I will not let this one fail. Next time I will only have 8 to 16 entrants it will be a lot easier.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Hey kirbywizard! We could both host the same tourney! Our beauty combined we will be unstopable. Of course you have more beauty right now.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good to me kirbywizard. A 16 man tourney sounds good to me. -Blush- You guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy with your compliments. (^V^)

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for double posting. I beat professer Mgw 3-1. YIPPIE I'M GOING TO THE FINALS!!!!! Good match MGW what do you think of my Dedede?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lol that random bucket cost me there
i was in ike mode,ggs i lost

it was best of 3,right kirby?

Top Bottom