• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Beautiful Arena : A tourney by KirbyWizard! The Winner Is Gamingblack

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
i really dont know, he comes in kinda random sometimes
You should probably do the 3-5 with penta just to make sure gaming so you at least did it all incase it's actually 3-5. Don't you think?

I'll be waiting online gamingblack

blankvi

Smash Ace
i regret dropping now....

anyway, all rounds are best of 3 even finals apparently
use someone who can Air camp Zeadros D3, id suggest Mario or just out annoy with ICs

GJ on almost getting this done ... ill be back for results and what not

황미영

Smash Champion
How can you guys lose to Zeadro?! D: He's a really easy player... Maybe on Wi-Fi he might seem like the best, but once you face him IRL he's pretty much beatable. I know since I'm his best friend :p

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
If you win I will make the first post have a gaint link of a song of your choice. Happy?
>.>, you promise?
How can you guys lose to Zeadro?! D: He's a really easy player... Maybe on Wi-Fi he might seem like the best, but once you face him IRL he's pretty much beatable. I know since I'm his best friend :p
i kinda know his D3's playing style but i havent lost to him here, im in the finals

황미영

Smash Champion
i kinda know his D3's playing style but i havent lost to him here, im in the finals
His style is really... Dumb... Especially face to face, he tries everything he does on Wi-Fi and well it's better to dodge considering there is no lag... And well he has no one else to play except online players, which is why he does so bad face to face. Especially in Melee. xD

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
His style is really... Dumb... Especially face to face, he tries everything he does on Wi-Fi and well it's better to dodge considering there is no lag... And well he has no one else to play except online players, which is why he does so bad face to face. Especially in Melee. xD
Go THE **** AWAY JOSH!!!! My friend kishiru actually likes to spread lies and stalks every post i make. He says he can beat me when he really can't. In melee yes, in brawl Hell No. So don't believe a word of his for a second.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
>_> why has this not been locked <_<

Chaco or the very well mannered Dino, may you close this thread <_<
I thought you asked us to revive it...

Oh wait, you should keep this thread anyway, as your tournament thread.
That way it lowers the clutter on the boards.

Top Bottom