• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
busy as usual. HOPEFULLY i can make this one, but my attendance is pending >_>
gah you betta make it. Haven't seen you in ages

edit: updating the First Post with the Address and What not

edit 2: Everything is confirmed at my place. So pretty much we will have the whole place (excluding Mike's Room) for the tourney. Maybe Even have an outside area if the weather is nice.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I really want to go, and my want to go is amplified by my growing love for Blazblue, Hakumen ftw. If Biglou mah boi cant drive, I guess I could drive on my own to get there, I just hate driving long distances. Which is why I dish out gas money to people who pick me up.

Milln

Smash Champion
I wanna post somethijng... I just don't have anything to contribute... bleh.

Brb loading up my copy of Soul Nomad so I can tell Chad what I want to be.

I demand to be a Phynx, Phynx Knight, or a Bandit.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hahah okay Milly. I don't have Phynx Knight yet :x I just started over after not playing for a long time, only about 9 hours in now.

You and KO are both Bareknuckles and you both f!@# s$%@ together with a dual combo :D once I get more classes unlocked I'll change ya :o

BigLøu

Smash Lord
I really want to go, and my want to go is amplified by my growing love for Blazblue, Hakumen ftw. If Biglou mah boi cant drive, I guess I could drive on my own to get there, I just hate driving long distances. Which is why I dish out gas money to people who pick me up.
Well the thing is I can go, i just cant drive with my car all the way to tennessee atm. I can defintly meet you somewhere though. Next time though im good to drive. And Im sure neither rayku nor I would object to switching off driving.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
I could bring a Wii and B+ SD card pretty easily (and of course the game itself, via external HD USB loader). Maybe a TV, but IDK. Oh, and power strip? Hmm... we probably have one to spare.

Now all this said, hopefully I won't lose track of time and completely forget about it again. XD

Milln

Smash Champion
Hahah okay Milly. I don't have Phynx Knight yet :x I just started over after not playing for a long time, only about 9 hours in now.

You and KO are both Bareknuckles and you both f!@# s$%@ together with a dual combo :D once I get more classes unlocked I'll change ya :o
Mwahaa. Kamehameha, yo. You can leave me a Bareknuckle if you want.

Also, h8 yewww. Loading up my cycle game made me want to play it, ya jerk! Gig is an absolute badA Mofo.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hahah I love Gig.

I was wanting to hear how the Japanese voice overs sounded but not being able to hear Gig ruined it for me. Had to restart to hear the first part of the game because of it hahah.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
What's the turnout like for BB at this? If it's good enough and a coworker wants to cover my shift I'm considering coming. Just don't want it to be like the SWR tournament ;_;

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys. Can't make it this Saturday. I have the flu even if I feel better I'd rather not infect the entire crew that's there. See you guys in November.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys. Can't make it this Saturday. I have the flu even if I feel better I'd rather not infect the entire crew that's there. See you guys in November.
Sucks dude. Feel better soon, come back to school.

Anyway, I'm hoping to make this; even if I am the only one of my usual group that'll be coming. Slash'll be in Florida, Kain most likely can't come, Fayt's got the flu, I suppose there's player 5 and Seiki. Dunno if they're coming though.

Ah, well. my group represent! :laugh:

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Well the thing is I can go, i just cant drive with my car all the way to tennessee atm. I can defintly meet you somewhere though. Next time though im good to drive. And Im sure neither rayku nor I would object to switching off driving.
Switching off driving sounds pretty excellent, ill have to think about that. Where do you guys live though?

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Switching off driving sounds pretty excellent, ill have to think about that. Where do you guys live though?
Marietta and Woodstock, about 15 minutes away from each other.

I can probably though take my car to meet at your house and leave it there to make things easier.

The reason I can't take my car too tennessee is that it won't make it in its condition. After 2 hours of driving my car overheats and we'd be stuck somewhere for a good bit =(

Rayku

Smash Lord
We both live about an hour from you, but Lounis said he just can't drive the whole way.

I'm not going to speak for him, but perhaps we could just meet you at your house and switch out cars?

ZOM~B is expressing interest in going if BlazBlue will be held.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
We both live about an hour from you, but Lounis said he just can't drive the whole way.

I'm not going to speak for him, but perhaps we could just meet you at your house and switch out cars?

haha noob i posted before you

shapular

Smash Ace
I have to work till 3:30 on Saturday. If singles hasn't started by then, could I still come by and enter? I may come by anyway for friendlies if nothing else.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Shap just come whenever. Since its at my house If you are close by we can wait on singles. I have no time limit.

As for BlazBlue I dunno if there is anyone coming who would be playing it. Make Zom~B come anyway. But if people bring setups for it I'll do what I can

ZeonStar

Smash Ace

Thatd be amazing, yeah, lets definetely do that. I will probably work out at the gym and then go to work till 5:00, so lets plan around that.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
BAHAHAHAHAHA well ****, guess what?

Phloat's and my parents have deemed it too unsafe to go to KO's house.

So yeah. lame. However, i managed to convince them to think about it next time if tourneys at his house become the norm.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I don't blame them man. This one time KO touched me and I was like wait no it's embarrassing and he was like no you're so cute when you're like this and I was like wait my heart isn't ready and then he said some other cliched hentai line and then I came on his car's roof.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
I don't blame them man. This one time KO touched me and I was like wait no it's embarrassing and he was like no you're so cute when you're like this and I was like wait my heart isn't ready and then he said some other cliched hentai line and then I came on his car's roof.
Its a good thing my parents don't read here or they'd think this was serious >_>

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Read: ShadWs parents declared what my father said >__>

He's fine with it, im going and Shadw probably is.

Dun wurry.

IHSB, im trying to do homework here, stop distracting me sweets.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Wait, someone's writing Smashboards fanfic? I'm sure this has got to be someone's fetish.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
papstr - want us to pick you up on the way back in from Knoxville?

Shadw/Phloat - its good to hear you got everything settled

IHSB - you know my love for you is real.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Read: ShadWs parents declared what my father said >__>

He's fine with it, im going and Shadw probably is.

Dun wurry.

IHSB, im trying to do homework here, stop distracting me sweets.
Yeah, upon a bit of reasoning I managed to convince them to let me go.

atm, I'm going, but there's always that slight chance that they will be lame and change their mind's as I'm walking out the door.

EDIT: 99th post, wewt!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, almost settled.

But yea, the more I think about it, I really like the cheaper tournament this time around. Should help my pockets this months... No jobbed sophomore, life is exciting when spending money almost physically hurts.

Any limit to how early I can come? Obviously I'm not gonna show up at 5, but I would like to get there early and chill/smash with the people that got there earlier, I like the house venue idea more than the storage area... Not that the larger venue isn't great, but I like house vibes for a change.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
Lol, hows that project coming Phloat

100th post, woot! That's Smash Apprentice I think.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
papstr - want us to pick you up on the way back in from Knoxville?

Shadw/Phloat - its good to hear you got everything settled

IHSB - you know my love for you is real.
EDIT: Actually, I'm back on the fence about this. KO, picking me up if possible would be swell. I'll text you tomorrow sometime between 3-4 to let you know if I'm coming or not, provided you are able to pick me up.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm confirmed to NOT be there Saturday. I'm truly sorry everyone. I -have- to be at my store for coverage since it's Quarter 4 and Saturdays is actually one of ... bleh i've said this before.

I'll definitely be there Friday evening, but I'll have to leave in the morning.

Bleh...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WAIT A MINUTE. I CAN STAY FOR DOUBLES WHAT THE HELL SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW, ME AND CHAD, WE'RE GONNA WIN.

Edit: I might loan you all my 360 BlazBlue and tv for the day.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
HEY WAIT A MINUTE. I CAN STAY FOR DOUBLES WHAT THE HELL SIGN ME UP RIGHT NOW, ME AND CHAD, WE'RE GONNA WIN.
That's impossible as Phloat and I are going to win.

Hey KO, whats the deal with food. Is that part of the venue?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
That's impossible as Phloat and I are going to win.

Hey KO, whats the deal with food. Is that part of the venue?
i pretty sure me and my Mystery Partner who is no longer Papstr is going to win this one. Maybe a Level 9 Peach?!?! nah not really, BUT MAYBE!!!

as for food well i get a mega discount at Dominoes so i was thinking we could just do that or i can ferry you guys to where ever you like.

TheShadowz

Smash Apprentice
i pretty sure me and my Mystery Partner who is no longer Papstr is going to win this one. Maybe a Level 9 Peach?!?! nah not really, BUT MAYBE!!!

as for food well i get a mega discount at Dominoes so i was thinking we could just do that or i can ferry you guys to where ever you like.
Well, that would be cool and all, but Phloat's and my parents changed their ruling back to "No".

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

bah, and since there will be no chance of them changing their minds on this subject Phloat and I will more than likely never be able to attend a tourney at your house, any idea when its going back to the mall?

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

:laugh:

how do you have a discount at Dominoes? Well that sounds good to me.
Papa Johns is better.

Top Bottom