• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Desudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesudesu

=3

Hiiii

Note: BlazBlue is iffy at this point. It's too much to lug around. I'm considering not hosting it until the updated balanced(moreso anyway) game comes out.

Doublenote: My attendance is also iffy. Got a lot going on in my store that weekend and the days after and before. (Mgr Meetings, New Employee Orientation events, etc.)
Ill lug that ish around for you and Ill host the tourney this time. Im more pumped about the tourney than I have been for a while.

I want a great turnout this time.

If Money johns are a major Issue I'm thinking of Lowering the entry fee for Both events.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
4 days without a post on this thread? Where did everyone go?

So Papstr and I are taking teams it seems. Slash doesn't seem to be able to make this one (he was my partner) but Ill take his Partner instead.
Even though technically he was dumping me for you xD

Note: BlazBlue is iffy at this point. It's too much to lug around. I'm considering not hosting it until the updated balanced(moreso anyway) game comes out.

Doublenote: My attendance is also iffy. Got a lot going on in my store that weekend and the days after and before. (Mgr Meetings, New Employee Orientation events, etc.)
FFFFFFFF- regardless of whether we continue BB or not, Kain'll probably still bring a setup for friendlies. His TV is quite small, and thus isn't an inconvenience to carry. If not that, we can always hook up his laptop to it for some UNL or Nazi game.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Lower entry fee = fine with me.

DESUDESUDESU COME!!! Much <3! Come try B+ and if you don't like it I'll plank you in real brawl till you like it! >.>

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Ill lug that ish around for you and Ill host the tourney this time. Im more pumped about the tourney than I have been for a while.

I want a great turnout this time.

If Money johns are a major Issue I'm thinking of Lowering the entry fee for Both events.
Good cause I'm bringing my crew and maybe more of my friends.

Milln

Smash Champion
Fff....

*requests a date change because he's Milln* KO and Chad know why. I wanna come... I just can't on the 10th. I know it's kinda short notice but... if it's possible?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
date change to the 17th? how does everyone feel about this?

That way Slash and Milln can make it. Plus this will be Milln's last monthly for a while.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
I have two tests coming up the week of the 10th.

17th works much better for me.

Astaroth136

Smash Rookie
Ugh... college work.

Anyway, I still plan on coming Oct. 10 (or Oct. 17, whichever) IF a nice BB crowd can be there. Don't forget to make a topic on Dustloop. :p

BTW, what system did you guys play BB on last time? I'm used to 360 controls, but actually need to practice on PS3.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Date change would make Lounis and I have to choose between this or South Carolina, and we've already told SC we're going.

I'd prefer the date to stay the same, just because of other arrangements on the 17th

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Date change would make Lounis and I have to choose between this or South Carolina, and we've already told SC we're going.

I'd prefer the date to stay the same, just because of other arrangements on the 17th
hmmmm. I want milln and slash to make it but I noticed that there was 2 other tournies in Atlantic South fairly close on OCT 17th. So i'm pretty sure i'll have to keep it the same day. :(

Milln

Smash Champion
hmmmm. I want milln and slash to make it but I noticed that there was 2 other tournies in Atlantic South fairly close on OCT 17th. So i'm pretty sure i'll have to keep it the same day. :(
Boo... Ah well.

See ya in January/February. =x I'll be at the smashfest definitely, I just can't make it to the tourney. Sorray homies.

(Astaroth, this also means that BlazNu will not be hosted.)

The story: On October 10th, There's a New Employee Orientation meeting that all new emp.s have to go to. I have new employees, which means I can't work them on the 10th and they'll be at the meeting. I can't do my usual arrangement of working my other two guys because one guy has Saturdays as his normal day off and the other guy wants the day off, too. I told those two to talk to each other and see what they can work out. Either way it means I only have ONE potential employee rather than the normal TWO. So to ensure double coverage on a normally busier day, I've gotta be at my store along with whoever else. =x

tl;dr: Work Johns.

Sorry guys. I'll loan KO and co. the Milln SexiCam for videos.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I talked to my friends and they say hell yeah to the smashfest, so this time the entire crew is going lol. I'm not sure about my bro though, he is still thinking about it.

Astaroth136

Smash Rookie
Boo... Ah well.

See ya in January/February. =x I'll be at the smashfest definitely, I just can't make it to the tourney. Sorray homies.

(Astaroth, this also means that BlazNu will not be hosted.)
Sadness and despair... :(

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
KO I feel like a **** for saying this but we can't make it. I feel asleep and wasted a bunch of time that I should have spent organizing the trip, and binxy has a bunch of college work to do. Maybe we'll can make it to the tourney....

Milln

Smash Champion
KO I feel like a **** for saying this but we can't make it. I feel asleep and wasted a bunch of time that I should have spent organizing the trip, and binxy has a bunch of college work to do. Maybe we'll can make it to the tourney....
Lawl @ You.

L2Not Sleep. >,>

Should just came along yesterday so you coulda chilled at Milln's Birthday Bash!

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Lawl @ You.

L2Not Sleep. >,>

Should just came along yesterday so you coulda chilled at Milln's Birthday Bash!
Lol well I tried to but then I was like, well maybe I'll just take a little nap...didn't work out that way lol, and I had no idea about your birthday man. Although I would've liked to go if I knew about it, I had to work Friday so I wouldn't have been able to make it... :(! Even though its late, happy birthday man hope the party and stuff was cool :)!

Milln

Smash Champion
Lol well I tried to but then I was like, well maybe I'll just take a little nap...didn't work out that way lol, and I had no idea about your birthday man. Although I would've liked to go if I knew about it, I had to work Friday so I wouldn't have been able to make it... :(! Even though its late, happy birthday man hope the party and stuff was cool :)!
XD

Yayyyy

That sleep situation sounds like familiar... hmmmm.... XD

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
!!

Happy b-day Milln! I'll have the pic you requested eventually soon as a late b-day present. XD

I've been busy animating Peppermint's model. Can you say te-di-ous? ._.'

Rayku

Smash Lord
KO I am going to try and convince Lounis to leave Friday night if I can. I won't steal your bed this time, Dr. Girlfriend will be left at home

Rayku

Smash Lord
If Lounis is questioning being able to go, his fate will be the same as mine.

If you don't see BigLou this Saturday, don't expect Rayku. Maybe expect Zeon (I don't know if he'd be willing to drive himself)

BigLøu

Smash Lord
If Lounis is questioning being able to go, his fate will be the same as mine.

If you don't see BigLou this Saturday, don't expect Rayku. Maybe expect Zeon (I don't know if he'd be willing to drive himself)
Well i mean i can go i just cant drive. I gotta talk to zeon if hes going

-Chad-

Slackerator
Top placing TN player will become leader of a TN themed squad I have in Soul Nomad :X

I'm addicted to this game someone help me. Freakin NIS games.

Also >_> Can anyone compile a list of players in TN that actually play? All my characters in Soul Nomad are smashers and people I know so more smashers to add would help since I'm running out of people that I can remember names to.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Top placing TN player will become leader of a TN themed squad I have in Soul Nomad :X

I'm addicted to this game someone help me. Freakin NIS games.

Also >_> Can anyone compile a list of players in TN that actually play? All my characters in Soul Nomad are smashers and people I know so more smashers to add would help since I'm running out of people that I can remember names to.
i suppose we can do this at the monthly

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ok so i had a bomb dropped on me this morning when I talked to jason. I can't do the monthly at game galaxy this weekend. I could do it next weekend but I have already made plans. So I was thinking of hosting the monthly at my House. Now mind you I'll have to talk it over with my roommate and I would be depending on you guys to bring setups (Wii, TV, and Power strip)

I have 4 TVs in my house and 1 Wii, I know Milln wont mind lending his Wii, and That just leaves you guys.

I was thinking Lower the venue to $5 and the tourney fees become $5 each. that way its cheaper for everyone. The venue fee would be for Drink, electricity, and Hosting fee (hehe). I also get a mega discount from Dominoe's by the college so thats cheaper food for everyone plus all the food places near by.

If we dont do it at my place then Ill have to skip this month. And I dont want that cause I love hanging out with you guys.

oh if you bring a full setup then Ill take off the venue fee as well (for the first two to bring just a wii they get venue fee off as well cause i have two TVs with no Wii's)

If you guys have any questions just call me. My number is in the first post.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Well, that works. Never been to your house, should be good though.

I'll bring a wii, I actually got B+ working and setup on my wii, so that'll be good...

And the cheaper tournament is always a plus, because if I don't break even this time I'll be officially broke, minus the STS9 fund I've set aside and some quarters scattered throughout the house.

Top Bottom