• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
The apartment again? Awesome. I enjoyed your place. Hopefully I will come to this, and not drive there at 2 in the morning with Milln, even if it was exciting.

I wouldn't say you're old now, though I could give you a cane or something for your birthday...:laugh:

Will There Be Any Blazblue??????????????????????
I too wish to know about this.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
speaking of rides... Man. Who the heck lives in Antioch?

and I get my liscense sometime soon if everything works out fine. soooo... I won't have to bum a ride off someone to come to this probably. Unless something happens where everything doesn't work out fine.

No, this does not mean I'm a ride service nao.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
speaking of rides... Man. Who the heck lives in Antioch?

and I get my liscense sometime soon if everything works out fine. soooo... I won't have to bum a ride off someone to come to this probably. Unless something happens where everything doesn't work out fine.

No, this does not mean I'm a ride service nao.
um.. You, Fayt, Zaya...alot of people. It's more like, who lives in Nashville?

Hey give me a ride.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Yall have NOT heard the last of me. Ajax is back and in training mode to make up for the lack of training in the last tourney. Ninja STRIKE

Milln

Smash Champion
and this is why everyone is gay for you.
Mwehehehe
One early morning in the Millnmobile, babe.
Hahahhahahaa

I'm a college student in Nashville Tennessee who loves video games? Who's Infi-tan? Will he be my ride to the tournament? :p
Eh? You seem erratic. What kind of video games?

what in the...yea, I'm never getting into a car with you ever again.
Dude wtf. Don't hate. Be glad I came to pick you up at all, Mr. I Live In Nashville So I'm Going To Make Milln Drive Another Hour Out Of His Way To Pick Papstr Up.

This is Infi-tan.

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMkZpvOiTw&feature=player_profilepage"

FYI: Infi-tan goes by Milln (1 syllable)

And yes we all already know his hat is awesome.
Shadow, you're bad at linking things. No matter what I try to do to doctor that url up, it's broken or tries to search.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm going to be testing Link at this one...I think he could do some damage....of course I've been wrong before >_>

SAMUS WHY CAN'T YOU BE GOOD
Just use who works in teams for me :)

I second, third, and fourth the custom music. I love watching these vids with the Cave Story music on it.

-Chad-

Slackerator
double post for America

Captain Falcon can d-air to Falcon Punch on Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Snake.

Beware, Alex.

Also this is crazy though, Captain Falcon has SOOO MUCH HITSTUN!! Try doing a really low d-air (without getting the crappy hitbox) and doing Falcon Punch on him at 85. It is a combo! Try it at 115, d-air at the very beginning of your jump and wait a tick after landing and Falcon Punch. It's STILL A COMBO!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Is your KK Slider going to be playing Vincent's theme?

If you want to stay in this competition he better be.
oh no hes Doing "Man with the Machine Gun" which is pretty dang amazing if you ask me.
Halberd has "Tank!" Yoshi's Island has Some Bomberman Going on. Frigate Orpheon Has the Boss Battle theme From Secret Of Mana. And the Best of all is Battlefield With STREETS OF MUTHA FVCKIN RAGE 2!

oh and brinstar has J.E.N.O.V.A.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I'm not even gonna bother with CP stage music >_>

Not gonna give anyone an incentive to go there.

KO next time you're on AIM I have to send you the Chocobo's Dungeon OST. All of the music comes from other FF games and it's crazy good sounding.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Dude wtf. Don't hate. Be glad I came to pick you up at all, Mr. I Live In Nashville So I'm Going To Make Milln Drive Another Hour Out Of His Way To Pick Papstr Up.
I ain't hatin, settle down :laugh: I'm very grateful for the ride. and yknow, nobody said you HAD to drive another hour out to pick me up

Milln

Smash Champion
Which is where the "be grateful" comes in. I did it of my own accord. =O

I should music on my Smash stages. Everyone would want to play on my Wii because my choices would be so much better than all of yours. <3

Rayku

Smash Lord
Just put more cave story music and some Golden Sun music and I'll play on your Wii without any hesitation.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
double post for America

Captain Falcon can d-air to Falcon Punch on Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Snake.

Beware, Alex.
Hurray for un-DIable, low % kill comboes.
I guess this means Captain Falcon now joins Squirtle in WhyTheHellHasn'tTheWBRFixedThis? Tier
inb4 Milln claims Squirtle doesn't have anything that needs to be fixed.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hurray for un-DIable, low % kill comboes.
I guess this means Captain Falcon now joins Squirtle in WhyTheHellHasn'tTheWBRFixedThis? Tier
inb4 Milln claims Squirtle doesn't have anything that needs to be fixed.
actually squirtle has received a slight gimp to his ridiculous combos. Although his priority is still busted good. If you ask me Wild pokemon suck compared to PT.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Which is where the "be grateful" comes in. I did it of my own accord. =O

I should music on my Smash stages. Everyone would want to play on my Wii because my choices would be so much better than all of yours. <3
Uh, pretty sure my Shadow of The Colossus/Touhou/Chrono Trigger/TWEWY/Blazblue/misc others combo of music would be better than anything you come up with.

Top Bottom