• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
shut up Naimat.
This is definitely the BEST thing to wake up to. **** :laugh:

GOD I can't enjoy being black for a second. Way to ruin the moment. :(
Did you buy that bread yet?

Also, don't even try to troll. There's no way in hell that you could ever hope to be even half the troll I am. Trolling is an art, it requires talent that you will never be able to grasp.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so um. I had to change the date cause my New Job. the tournament is actually on my Birthday. No one has any excuses to not come to this. NO ONE. CAKE WILL BE THERE. AND ICE CREAM.

Also it may be more of a melee event depending on the amount of people and the names of the people to come to this.

Handorin

Smash Hero
-___________-

I've had to make so many changes to my schedule between you and that OK tournament.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Aww yeah Church's baby. Actually I got bread and breaded chicken with the money.

MOTHA FCKING CHICK FIL A!!!

Rayku

Smash Lord
It's on November 14th now? Can't come, unless I magically get a car and a job by then (which is a chance of 0)

BigLou and I are going to a random local tournament that day.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
It's on November 14th now? Can't come, unless I magically get a car and a job by then (which is a chance of 0)

BigLou and I are going to a random local tournament that day.
faaaaail. you know this is actually going to be more of a melee event anyway right? Trying to get everyone from Mid south to come. Heck, even SleepyK is talking about coming to it as well. Plus Yoshiiscool is trying to talk Dr Peepee into coming.

Is zeon not gonna come for Brawl+?

Rayku

Smash Lord
faaaaail. you know this is actually going to be more of a melee event anyway right? Trying to get everyone from Mid south to come. Heck, even SleepyK is talking about coming to it as well. Plus Yoshiiscool is trying to talk Dr Peepee into coming.

Is zeon not gonna come for Brawl+?
I don't know what Zeon is doing. I wish I could come, but I don't have a ride anywhere.

j00t

Smash Champion
I need a teammate for this.

moogle? n00b? Jack? :3

edit: nvm Jack KO asked you first :p

j00t

Smash Champion
Fox/Falcon and recreate Wombo Combo but better.

My Fox is getting consistent, you'll be pleased.
yaaaay

I've been practicing Fox again too... gonna pick him up as a secondary against Falco and Sheik ***s.

j00t

Smash Champion
So is this tourney gonna be used to update the PR?

I need to practice sooooooo much (i.e. tech skill) so I can be at my max for this tourney.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Still waiting for my mom's reply but it looks like I can't come to anymore tourneys as long as they are held at KO's house.

My mom thinks KO is a rapist/child molester/ drug dealer/beats i[ old people/ etc.

Q_Q

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Still waiting for my mom's reply but it looks like I can't come to anymore tourneys as long as they are held at KO's house.

My mom thinks KO is a rapist/child molester/ drug dealer/beats i[ old people/ etc.

Q_Q
you guys all have my number. why dont you seriously have your mother call me or something. Ill probably be able to talk her into letting you come. I have a way with parents.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Already secured a ride.
Checked my schedule to make sure I'm not taking flights to random locations just to be dragged along in a high school reunion.
Parents agreed to let me go to KO's house.

Slash is good to go. I'll be playing Diddy. Diddy's fun as hell. @_@. Maybe while I'm at it, I can stop procrastinating getting into Melee.

edit: if by some ungodly reason I do not make it to this, I blame my parents in advance. Even if they agreed to let me go, chances are if something pops up it's their fault.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Oh man it is...

TO4 is probably going to be huge due to the other tourny most likely getting Prac canceled...

Very doubtful I'll be here now >_> Sorryyyy....TO4 is just going to be so huge methinks.
I was reading the first page of the thread (I didn't see the length) and I got to this post and I was confused and excited and sad for middle TN all at once. Then I saw the date, and then I was just stupid.

Btw I'm going to this. Not sure about Sensai yet, hopefully he doesn't have stupid girlfriend stuff this time. By the way he had a bad time camping instead of going to Zero's tournament so this time maybe he'll wise up.

j00t

Smash Champion
I was reading the first page of the thread (I didn't see the length) and I got to this post and I was confused and excited and sad for middle TN all at once. Then I saw the date, and then I was just stupid.

Btw I'm going to this. Not sure about Sensai yet, hopefully he doesn't have stupid girlfriend stuff this time. By the way he had a bad time camping instead of going to Zero's tournament so this time maybe he'll wise up.
Hell yes!

Bloshi and Sensai... good god. This tourney is going to be amazing.

xFayt

Smash Cadet
you guys all have my number. why dont you seriously have your mother call me or something. Ill probably be able to talk her into letting you come. I have a way with parents.
I said let me call him but she doesn't want to talk to you ):

Top Bottom