• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
It's funny cause I almost beat DanGR at the last one..

And he won.

And I don't play brawl.

>_> tee hee

Chad regardless of whether or not you practice Brawl, you are pretty good at it. Sometimes that's just how it is. If i didn't practice, i'd be terrible, you just have a knack for smash I suppose.

i'm bad at this game, but there are lots of people in AL who are sick at it. :-P
<3 TN tho, Ajax and KO are pretty beast. i guess midnight is presumably too although I dont think i've ever seen him play before.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
i would still be nice if i still played but i want mah boy midnight to get it now. :D

the last 2 tourneys i went to i had gone off of no practice after the 2nd tourney. kismet kinda wooped my *** so i kinda said eh w/e idc anymore, lol.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Chad regardless of whether or not you practice Brawl, you are pretty good at it. Sometimes that's just how it is. If i didn't practice, i'd be terrible, you just have a knack for smash I suppose.
I merely realize how the game is supposed to be played and since that's the main defining factor to being good, I can do decently at it. Will_ is pretty much the only person in brawl I've played that I felt was a step up from being just good. This is mostly due to me not playing brawl, but still.. you see what I'm getting at.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I merely realize how the game is supposed to be played and since that's the main defining factor to being good, I can do decently at it. Will_ is pretty much the only person in brawl I've played that I felt was a step up from being just good. This is mostly due to me not playing brawl, but still.. you see what I'm getting at.
i feel the same way. I can be quoted as saying that 'no one is really that good at brawl right now' except a handful of people.
but i just want you guys to know that that's different from there being some flaw in the game. we're still figuring it out.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Well wow I'm expected to beat reflex? Lol guess I'll use my new gate haha jp. And wow apparantely I'm also well known. Ha come on there were plenty of people better than me at these tournies that should be recognized :D.

Rocket town I'm mainly going for the bboy competition since I break. But I'll consider brawl and mannn lemme tell yall about sheik and brawl plus. Lol I'm addicted and for the love of Christ find me a rock lee hack!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
What do you think we could discover that would change the way brawl is played currently?

People like will_, and to a greater extent Reflex, kismet, etc. are already discovering it.

its not going to be some groundbreaking AT
just a more in depth understanding of how to play the game

the game has only been out for just over a year. give it time

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
im gonna have atleast two Brawl+ setups for friendlies

And if everyone wants we can upload no Tripping to all Wii's with Homebrew

If I was going I'd bring mine. I have two SD cards, one with B+ and everything on it and one with just texture hacks and infinite replay.

Kain17

Smash Cadet
I will come to this if I can get SWR MMs >_>

<_<

I might come to this anyway.
I'm going to bring a wad of one dollar bills JUST for SWR MM's.

**** just got serious.

... That and SWR is all I'm really going to the tourney for anyway. Dont get me wrong, I'll enter in brawl, and If I get past the second match, grats to me.

Also, who else here is going to the rocketown tourney, and when is it?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, I'd be willing to teach anyone willing to learn how to play SWR so that you guys might get some kind of attendance for it up there next time you run the tourney... I don't think I'll be making it though... sorry NES n00b :(

Kain17

Smash Cadet
Anyway, I'd be willing to teach anyone willing to learn how to play SWR so that you guys might get some kind of attendance for it up there next time you run the tourney...
Lessons starting here at 20$/hour.

Its so cheap, its practically free.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
lol, AIM me some time Kain.

And NESNoob, the possibility still lingers as a maybe. It's just not a very likely maybe :(

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
I dont like posting the actual tournament on allisbrawl. ill just post a link. if you wanna make an Allisbrawl page then be my guest. Ill even give you the brackets afterwards.
lol, tht's lazy but I'll be happy to make the page. :dizzy:

Alabama comming eh? Thattl be fun...;) I wanna play Reflex.

Looking forward to Ajax's shiek too, we had some good online matches a while back...good for wifi anyway so thattl be fun.

Looking forward to playing all of yall really.

Just a few more days!

EDIT: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6557

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Jester I have work the day of the tourney saturday. But I get off at 7 so I'm comin anyway for friendlies. Lol jester our fight will be epic

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
im gonna have atleast two Brawl+ setups for friendlies

And if everyone wants we can upload no Tripping to all Wii's with Homebrew
My Wii's got Brawl+. I can bring it for a setup.

Though lately, my Wii's been getting disk read errors. A cleaning kit came in the mail, and I cleaned the lens a bit, but I don't know how stable it'll be. I'll test it a bit before I bring it.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I must tell you guys up front, if I come I'm gonna beast you all in Brawl+ with Lucas.

Milln

Smash Champion
Why don't I feel like playing in the tournament?

I'll prolly just hang out in the arcade and play games with lots of B's in them.

BlazBlue
Bust-A-Move (or PuzzleBobble)
Bubble Bobble
Progear (That's an upside down b)
Viper Phase 1 (More upside down b's)
Bance Bance Rebolution

etcetera.

Jester Kirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JesterKirby
No tripping would be awesome but here;s my take on that...

not every wii is going to have homebrew....so if we did that for the tournament only the homebrew wiis should be used...b/c if one pair gets stuck on a normal wii and osmeone looses b.c of tripping well...you see where I'm going with this.

I think the tournament should jsut be normal unless the bracket matches are only played on the hacked wiis.

Top Bottom