• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
8th place Ajax

5th place Ajax

2nd place Ajax

see a pattern? Lol. And I played brawl plus and I must say that sheik has never been so amazing!!!

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
only against warios ;)
>=[

hate that stuff. When you banned FD, i was like "whatever dude" but thats what I would counterpick against you now that I know your playstyle. Your playstyle is freaking annoying.

Which, coming from me, is a good thing. My playstyle is freaking annoying.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Your arrogance is really hilarious. :p
no literally AL always wins game galaxy. we love TN though. probably the chillest group to smash with outside of AL

You should specify that to the brawl part only cause I'm not so sure you guys will in melee =P

I gots a secret weapon for that cuddly, happy, friendly, loving man you call moogle.
a non-rusty fox?

*olimars u* xD
yeah olimar or dedede. i'll think of something though.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Wow kinda rude there janitor. Lol but I'll take it as a compliment considering next time we will own!! I have more confidence

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
And I'll be there too!

I'm comin' to stomp some arrows and eat some pizza power pellets. And maybe play Smash.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so AL is probably going to come **** your tournament again guys
only if reflex comes. and i have something for him. MUAHAHAHA.

I dont like posting the actual tournament on allisbrawl. ill just post a link. if you wanna make an Allisbrawl page then be my guest. Ill even give you the brackets afterwards.

speaking of rockettown i need to make a Page for it.

j00t

Smash Champion
only if reflex comes. and i have something for him. MUAHAHAHA.

I dont like posting the actual tournament on allisbrawl. ill just post a link. if you wanna make an Allisbrawl page then be my guest. Ill even give you the brackets afterwards.

speaking of rockettown i need to make a Page for it.
Seriously, the only reason Alabama is okay at Brawl is because of Reflex and Will_. >_>;

We need to realize our place. lulz

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
btw from the stupidity the came from Phloat and Shadw on Hanenbow it has been rebanned.

Port town let me beat Midnight, who at that time was considerably better than me.

<3

Also, what the hell did you expect, its FU CKING HANENBOW!

Still, you are an amazing host for trying it, and im serious. I like that it was given a chance, and I wish we hadn't abused it so soon ;_;

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
the ledgeless sides of port town were mean to diddy :(. u had to have the boot of doom xD. i hope we get an early bracket match. i need to work on diddy vs wario a bit more

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Seriously, the only reason Alabama is okay at Brawl is because of Reflex and Will_. >_>;

We need to realize our place. lulz
DanGR won the last Game Galaxy.
and George hasn't attended one yet i dont think, but he'd probably only lose to will or reflex in tourney.
same thing with elev8

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

I got a job working a weekend shift, no more Game Galaxy for me.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
DanGR won the last Game Galaxy.
and George hasn't attended one yet i dont think, but he'd probably only lose to will or reflex in tourney.
same thing with elev8
For the record im 1-0 vs DanGR's Olimar with my Yoshi. MK is banned so will_ cannot depend on him if DK loses and I dont really know to much about Elev8 anymore. I hear he doesnt play as much Dedede. As for George he Wrecked my Yoshi last time. but Im more than just Yoshi now muahahahaha.

/trash talk

TN is gonna represent

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
For the record im 1-0 vs DanGR's Olimar with my Yoshi. MK is banned so will_ cannot depend on him if DK loses and I dont really know to much about Elev8 anymore. I hear he doesnt play as much Dedede. As for George he Wrecked my Yoshi last time. but Im more than just Yoshi now muahahahaha.

/trash talk

TN is gonna represent
Olimar isn't all I got. :3

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Olimar isn't all I got. :3
lol you use snake so ppl will just oli you.

that is funny.

but that senario would never work cause of cp rules.

alright i have it figured out.

midnight takes out will with oli, ajax takes out reflex with shiek (most likely no experience with the matchup), KO drops down to losers and beats dangr with yoshi, then midnight makes it to finals with vengeance and takes out kismet with hax'd marth.

chea [face_sunglasses]

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
It's funny cause I almost beat DanGR at the last one..

And he won.

And I don't play brawl.

>_> tee hee
You always say that Chad... I challenge you to a pokemon battle! Wait... make that Brawl, and then B+, and then Melee so maybe you can win one round :p

j00t

Smash Champion
It's funny cause I almost beat DanGR at the last one..

And he won.

And I don't play brawl.

>_> tee hee
Coach and I won around 4 teams games against moogle + munkus, and we were all like:

"We don't play this game! WE DON'T GO TO TOURNAMENTS! WOMBO COMBO!

LEGIT WIN"

yah

Top Bottom