• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Rayku

Smash Lord
Metaknight's quite good. I intend on using him as a pseudo-secondary.

Ike, though. Man. He's awesome.

And Link is finally playable in a game that's not Soul Calibur II? Count. Me. In.

Milln

Smash Champion

And Link is finally playable in a game that's not Soul Calibur II? Count. Me. In.
Link was playable in Soul Cal 2? Like all his moves are unsafe.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

Yea I bought Ocarina of Time expecting to get to play as Link, but was disappointed to find I was playing as Marth instead. :p

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
milln said:
Whodafuk are you. All you ever do is come in here and act snotty. Ever since the first tournament and you were whining that no one cheered for you because everyone else knew DanGR you've been boring. And then when you get discouraged you make a big, narrowminded and selfcentered todo about how our lives are being wasted and how your baseball is way better than our video game to enthuse yourself. Dude no one cares about you and if you're ever going to come to a tournament. Good riddance, stay out. If you ever(not likely) do change your mind, your ticket in is 50 dollar money match my Brawl+ Squirtle.
Heck, learn to read, too; as Slash pointed out we're not even playing Brawl.
Another thing that's dumb is after you make a post insulting everyone and trying to trash talk, you state some remark that lets you back off like an octopus blowing a cloud of ink.
Kinda harsh.

Unless I don't read your satire, lol.

I've told you countless times that I like messing around on the internet. Yes, there was a time when I was too srs, but I've gotten away from that. Everything I say about video games on the internet is for the sarcasm. Notice how you are the only one who takes offense to anything I say. It was blatantly obvious that I was joking around, but here comes the classic 20 year old internet bully to save the day.

I don't care if I misread what Slash said, and I dont even know what you're talking about.

I just wanted to come in here and catch up on all my old Smash buddies after being bored as nuts all day after church. I even complimented you by saying you were one of the best players, one of the only players I would expect to start owning everyone with any character you choose. Hell no, don't buy in to that. You are so incredibly srs about video games that it's becoming obsessive dude. You take offense to any derogatory thing said about them or the people that play them. Yet for some awful reason, you always care about what people say on the internet, whether it's just good fun or not. I've made my mistakes in life and I have learned from them. You have a life, whatever, great job, but when you get offended by some teenage kid coming on here spouting some stuff just for a couple of laughs on the internet, it's a little sad.

But, you can get what you want. I will not get back on here again. Life is complete Milln, your video game rival is completely out of your life. It will be a grand story to tell to your grandkids. "Hey kiddos, I remember when this punk kid made fun of me about video games on the internet, and it pissed me off, so I told him to screw off. I knew focusing more on video games than getting a successful and well paying job would pay off in the end. Wanna come with me to the Brawl+42.3 tourney on Saturday?"

Slash sucks *****. (BTW Milln, I was just kidding. That was sarcasm. Slash is one of my favorite people to talk to here. He is a cool guy and he knows it. Don't be offended. Just take a few deep breaths and you should cool off soon.)

Peace KO, midnight, Slash, DanGR, anyone else I forgot. You can text me if you want, I'll try to still play you guys every now and then on Brawl if you want, we can catch up on stuff. See ya.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Im a Tao main myself, second Rachel...still trying to get used to the whole 2d fighter ****, was late to the party, even though I was a pro DOA4 player back in the day, it doesnt carry over well to 2D.
WHAT?! IT DOESNT?! ; ; duuuuude I loved the hell out of DoA4, though I was far from pro(I know this for a fact when I played this one guy I knew, and I just could not beat him. plus he spoke to me with words such as crush game and I had no idea wtf he was talking about)

Do people still play it?

I was a Christie main myself, it's like the only fighting game where I had a definate main, actually knew combos, knew how to like bait people, people on XBL were so predictable, especially on the ground.

I've gotta hit you up for some DoA friendlies whenever though, I haven't played in forever.

Also

f- any of you who main Jin in Blazblue.

Seriously why.
This. I was going to, then I actually saw Jin in BlazBlue. Dude's a douche D: and like... a female male. I hate Jin. But I can't hate anybody as much as I fawkin' hate Hakumen <D:<

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
cya cody

eh, why doesnt blazblue have an "e" after "z" :(

and i think im gonna drop tao for rachel. rachel is too <3. shocking ppl with frogs and attacking with pillowkittyfamiliar? srsly. its too much.

Milln

Smash Champion
cya cody

eh, why doesnt blazblue have an "e" after "z" :(

and i think im gonna drop tao for rachel. rachel is too <3. shocking ppl with frogs and attacking with pillowkittyfamiliar? srsly. its too much.
And then you've got the Mary Poppins float.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
yay, i had my first ragequitter today. he lost to my nu and said "shes cheap" and switched to nu. he quit as he was about to lose xD

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Oki doke! =3 I don't really recommend the 360 controller cause it's a little wonky for BB, but Ajax and Bladd can use it... >,>... I don't see how... >,>.... XD

Yay for you giving Brawl+ another try. To clarify, it's not really learning different playstyles. It's building upon the existing tactics to create a much better playstyle. I do warn that you might not enjoy play Brawl+ with your main in regular Brawl. It feels..... really weird. For instance, Lucario in Brawl+ is so strange and frustration is easy to come by. So I switched to a different character and perform soooo much better and moved Luca down to a secondary position.

KO was telling me that it was weird for his Yoshi, at first. To reiterate, it might be extra unusual to try and play with your main, so don't give up! Try new charries. =3
Yeah, that's what I found when I first tried it, and figured it wasn't worth putting effort into getting used to if vBrawl's more widely played and I'm still learning so much there. But yeah, since everyone's playing B+ now it's worth getting used to. XD

Seriously why.
D: What's wrong with him? From just looking at the characters, he's one of the ones I like most. XD

Seriously why.
This. I was going to, then I actually saw Jin in BlazBlue. Dude's a douche D: and like... a female male. I hate Jin. But I can't hate anybody as much as I fawkin' hate Hakumen <D:<
I repeat my last question. >.< Also, I main Marth, so the she-male thing obviously doesn't exactly bother me. XD

Aand I'm reminded. Gotta look up/into GG.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
i hate hakumen too D:
i prefer nu dittoes to vs hakumen D: at least hes a fatty though =/

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Plus the fact that he's a douche. In everything he does.

All you have to do is play story mdoe and you'll hate Jin.
a thousand times this. I seriously hate that Jin dude. He's a ***douche. Dude's got problems. BUT HE HAS A BRIGHT PINK OUTFIT SO ITS K. As much as I hate his personality, I might use him as a second.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
WHAT?! IT DOESNT?! ; ; duuuuude I loved the hell out of DoA4, though I was far from pro(I know this for a fact when I played this one guy I knew, and I just could not beat him. plus he spoke to me with words such as crush game and I had no idea wtf he was talking about)

Do people still play it?

I was a Christie main myself, it's like the only fighting game where I had a definate main, actually knew combos, knew how to like bait people, people on XBL were so predictable, especially on the ground.

I've gotta hit you up for some DoA friendlies whenever though, I haven't played in forever.

Also

Im a Jann Lee main myself, a little bit of the Spartan and Bayman on the side.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
ah, so many characters i want to use D: mehbeh ill use jin.... and be original and not use the emo costume...

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Man...I've been wanting to go to Game Galaxy for a little while now, and I checked out an image gallery of the place. Makes me wanna' go SUPER bad, so I think I'll be driving there this Saturday. Any dudes go there often? Milln?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well, I'd like to actually do something with my weekends off for a change instead of sitting around the house, lol. I'd also like some good time to play T6 while I'm there, as I don't see myself doing it much when the tourney is going on.

Milln

Smash Champion
Well Slash lives in Antioch, KO and company are in Murfreesboro, and i'm in Shelbyville, which is about 50 minutes away from Antioch. I usually don't get saturdays off due to the fact that i'm management in retail, especially so close to 4th Quarter. However, I'm sure someone will hit ya up if you give them heads up. Slash or KO especially. Prolly Boom Cube for BlazBlue.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Awesome, thanks for the info. Eww, yea...I feel ya' on the retail man. Not anymore, but I've been there. No fun. ;-; I'll see the majority of you dudes on the 15th then!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
ko tried to kill me once. he was trying to manipulate the brackets <3
How dare you sir, how dare you. I thought we were friends I thought we could talk. :(. Naw jk. <3 midnight fizz milln heck tn smash in general. Btw did you guys see that vBrawl tourney on the same day as this? I might have to go. Jk

Top Bottom