• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Ah, yay. Hopefully I'll be there. :D

Will there be vBrawl, too? I mean. I know all you have to do is load normally, but will anyone be playing it? XD

Also! Blazbluuuee. ...Would anyone like to introduce it to me? Heh. I wanna try it, 'cause I want to save up for a 360 or ps3 so I can get it and I wanna know if it's worth it/judge exactly how anxious I am for it. xD

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Ah Midnight D:, what I was trying to say was I don't remember our matches being laggy in the past but I guess it's different nao D:

Well. I like Brawl+ because it lets me use D3, and I don't suck with him :D. Somehow, he's like the only character I'll play. so I <3 it. Crouch is the sexiest thing in the game.

no vBrawl? D:, fien atleast there'll be B+ and BlazBlue to play and shtuff. We'll have fun! Let's have fun! fun fun fun is what it's about yo.

This is gonna be hype right? I should probably play more Brawl+, don't really play it much at all.

Oh and KO, you know any good like. D3 player with B+ vids on youtube? I wun know everything I'm like missing.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
ah, i think its cuz its starting to storm pretty badly here. so later mehbeh itll be fine x|

oh, and i wont be able to make the smashfest on saturday ko. i have to go to a birthday party DX *gag*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Ah Midnight D:, what I was trying to say was I don't remember our matches being laggy in the past but I guess it's different nao D:

Well. I like Brawl+ because it lets me use D3, and I don't suck with him :D. Somehow, he's like the only character I'll play. so I <3 it. Crouch is the sexiest thing in the game.

no vBrawl? D:, fien atleast there'll be B+ and BlazBlue to play and shtuff. We'll have fun! Let's have fun! fun fun fun is what it's about yo.

This is gonna be hype right? I should probably play more Brawl+, don't really play it much at all.

Oh and KO, you know any good like. D3 player with B+ vids on youtube? I wun know everything I'm like missing.
Yeah man. Look at My YouTube channel. Kokingpinbrawlplus is the channel name. Ivysaur is in the background. Teehee.

Milln

Smash Champion
Yo Yo YO There gonna be some mad B+ + BB @ the GG.

XDD

Viquey it looks like lots of people will be playing BlazBlue. You're morrrrrrrrre than welcome to watch and jump in on some.

Oh, Hey, KO. I'll take the liberty of hosting the BlazBlue event if that's okay. Could you put the rules up in the first post?

BlazBlue Rules!

As of right now, no character is banned.
Stages are Random/Auto unless you would really like to play on a particular one for the background. Ditto for music. Game style will be set to Arcade.

Matches will consist of a best 2 out of 3 with each match having a 3 out of 5 round count at 99 Timer.

$5 Entry Fee.
Split 50/30/20. I'll bring some change in case it comes down to that. >,>

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Yo Yo YO There gonna be some mad B+ + BB @ the GG.

XDD

Viquey it looks like lots of people will be playing BlazBlue. You're morrrrrrrrre than welcome to watch and jump in on some.

Oh, Hey, KO. I'll take the liberty of hosting the BlazBlue event if that's okay. Could you put the rules up in the first post?

BlazBlue Rules!

As of right now, no character is banned.

Stages are Random/Auto unless you would really like to play on a particular one for the background. Ditto for music.

Matches will consist of a best 2 out of 3 with each match having a 3 out of 5 round count at 99 Timer.

$5 Entry Fee.
Split the same as the other events. I'll bring some change in case it comes down to that. >,>
Nulol.

I kid, I kid.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I'm getting really hype for this tournament. I've been performing well in Brawl+

KO would it be okay if you housed about 4 people (max) on the 14th? Girlfriend wants to come along, and I don't know if that would be okay with you.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm getting really hype for this tournament. I've been performing well in Brawl+

KO would it be okay if you housed about 4 people (max) on the 14th? Girlfriend wants to come along, and I don't know if that would be okay with you.
yeah dude she can come too. No shaggin on my couch though.

unless i can watch

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Brawl+ and Blazblue? This is my ideal tournament!

Holy crap Biglou might show up? ****ING GLEE. Coolest guy in za worldo.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Brawl+ and Blazblue? This is my ideal tournament!

Holy crap Biglou might show up? ****ING GLEE. Coolest guy in za worldo.
Hrm. I would have to disagree. BigLou is a douche (<3)

Zeon is Lounis does come, he'll be riding with us.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah that too. BTW I will be saving Videos of every match onto several different SD cards. I want as much video time for this tourney as possible.

This means that EVERYONE needs to pick a name and use the same name on every wii. that way i can tell who everyone is in each video.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman

Milln

Smash Champion
BlazBlue will be on the consoles so it'll be more manageable... Unless you really want to do 50cents per match. Maybe we can talk to the arcade owner and he'll give us free play, but I think it'll be sooooooooo much more manageable if we did it on consoles. Heck, I can even find a second stick and it'll be just like the arcade, but better. Otherwise it's BYOC

KO, I need you to make sure I have the right Brawl+ build on my SD card the day after tomorrow.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
wait wait wait.

so KO you're going to be providing SD cards to save replays on and such, will I need to bring mine with B+ loaded on it, or do these SD cards already have it covered? I don't trust having my SD card outside of my computer/wii.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
He shoulda just bought all the SD cards at my store. Employee Discount hollaback
you know its cheaper at walmart even with your discount. Plus i happened to find a 25 dollar gift card to walmart on the ground the other day.

Anyway onto more important things. I have to Work on saturday. I completely forgot about it but Either Milln or Jimbo or BigbabyJezus with be here and that means you are all still more than welcome to come to my epic gamefest. I get out of work at 5 so it wont be too bad.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Awww, so I cant use my own SD card for custom stages, music, textures, ect? I guess itd be fine before the tourney.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Awww, so I cant use my own SD card for custom stages, music, textures, ect? I guess itd be fine before the tourney.
well what we can do is save all that stuff onto mine ala copy paste from my laptop. cause i wanna see that stuff lol. i may end up making it the standard one for all the wiis if i like it enough.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hmm, what system? If it's 360 and someone has a stick, do they mind letting me borrow it? Lol. Otherwise, I hope it's on the PS3. The owner seems like a good dude though, so who knows.

Chad: Thanks dude, but I'm not sure yet. Zero and I are both going, so if there's room, maybe we'll both go with you? I dunno.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hmm, what system? If it's 360 and someone has a stick, do they mind letting me borrow it? Lol. Otherwise, I hope it's on the PS3. The owner seems like a good dude though, so who knows.

Chad: Thanks dude, but I'm not sure yet. Zero and I are both going, so if there's room, maybe we'll both go with you? I dunno.
OMG ZERO IS COMING TOO!

i love you guys so much...... Man i miss driving to memphis like every other weekend.

Milln

Smash Champion
I have a stick and Zeon has a 360 stick that i'm sure he'll be a cooldude about and let you all use. Sticks are covered.

Milln

Smash Champion
i have a new video uploaded on my Youtube account. Its the Match where my Dedede absolutely *****. Slash you should check it out.
We should play and get videos of my squirtle ****** people.

I can't decide if I want to change my tag to Grado (after my headphones) or Gosu~ (like you suggested) XD Or just stay Milln.

I mean i'll alwyas be Milln on the entry name, but i'm mulling over a tag change.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well, I'm very picky when it comes to letting others use my stick so I definitely understand that. Actually, one of my friends will be out of town, so I'll just see if I can borrow his stick.

Top Bottom