• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
How dare you sir, how dare you. I thought we were friends I thought we could talk. :(. Naw jk. <3 midnight fizz milln heck tn smash in general. Btw did you guys see that vBrawl tourney on the same day as this? I might have to go. Jk
Go. Pick MK. Spam B. Win moneys. Go home. Play Brawl+. Sleep. Eat a fcking Steak whatever number 5 manly burger from BK. Be happy.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so ive started to post those vids from last saturday on my Youtube account. check em out if you want to. Sakurai ruined some of them though

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Holy ****? Steak & Shake or IHOP after the tournament? HELL YES!

I'm thinking I might possibly get into Brawl+ a bit after going to this thournament.

Milln

Smash Champion
Unlimited characters are of course banned. It'll be run in Arcade mode, doods, not Console.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Ugh, this day couldnt come any sooner.
yeah dude. I'm equally excited for this tournament.

I need to get the feel of my character more, though. I don't feel as efficient as I should when I play. I don't want to disappoint.

Milln

Smash Champion
By the way, I vote for IHOP. It has food I can eat. And we can challenge each other to All You Can Eat Pancakes and shiz.

Meat Crayons.

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
unless of course u agree that it take place at a random time based on the performers preference. then it could be a surprise that was still agreed to :D

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
By the way, I vote for IHOP. It has food I can eat. And we can challenge each other to All You Can Eat Pancakes and shiz.

Meat Crayons.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

****it Milln, its 1:14 AM and my mom's asleep in the other room. Are you trying to get me in trouble?

IHOP sounds sexy too. even though I'm sure Steak n' Sex has a salad or something and yes we pancake eating contests sound epic.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So um ive been thinking about this a lot lately. Would you guys rather play the tourney on the nightly build? I know mario is kinda glitched. (he cant walk in most instances) but 4.2 is so much better than 4.1. We should on 4.2 vs 4.1 . Im all for 4.2

Rayku

Smash Lord
So um ive been thinking about this a lot lately. Would you guys rather play the tourney on the nightly build? I know mario is kinda glitched. (he cant walk in most instances) but 4.2 is so much better than 4.1. We should on 4.2 vs 4.1 . Im all for 4.2
Is there a thread or something where the differences between the Official Build (4.1) and this 4.2 build are listed?

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I personally have been thinking about how 4.2 is vastly different with several characters, Id personally be all for 4.2. It is much better like you say, ive been trying to to push the backroom to make an official build soon, but im not sure if that will come to fruition.

Although I could get them to make a quick tournament ready build possibly without the new changes they are trying to implement, ill see what I can do.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
...Mario can't WALK? Explain.
For some reason Mario can't walk on KO's Wii with the 7-21 build. He can dash, jump, roll, do tilts, and everything else normally, but just can't walk. The strange thing is that I haven't seen it happen on any other Wiis with the 7-21 build.

I'd be fine with using 4.2, as long as we can use custom music.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah 4.2 is gonna be the one we use. Just do what you can Zeon. If no walking bothers a lot of people ill use mario just for show. It messes with momentum sometimes but shouldnt be a real problem

Milln

Smash Champion
Just use your tilts to walk, KO. You're fine.

Ohshi this means I need to edit the dustloop topic.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hey KO, Zero, Nite and I are going to Game Galaxy tomorrow for sure, so if you wanna' hang or anything, let me know. I'll PM you my number so you can call me late at night and get me hot and bothered.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
and everyone likes milln, amirite? :D

Also, just to be sure, where's the smashfest/get together thing tomorrow?

Top Bottom