• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
****it.

This tournament is just all around fail for me lol.

I get to watch my *** get ***** by DK and Milln also can't find my matches vs. Reflex.

That tournament was just straight fail. For me at least. Lol.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, Phloat, I'm in the same boat. (lol, rhyme and pun in one! lol, rhymin agin! I'm good at this XD)
The only singles I had recorded was versus Kismet.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Phloat, I'm in the same boat. (lol, rhyme and pun in one! lol, rhymin agin! I'm good at this XD)
The only singles I had recorded was versus Kismet.
Ugh. I'll never get any sleep now. That made me wanna vomit. And I'm in enough pain right now as it is. :laugh:

Slash, any word from Lance? I'd like to see the videos on your capture device go up soon. :3

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Also, if it's not up there it's because it probably didn't get recorded, I missed it in converting and is sitting on my computer somewhere, or it's the finals match that we only got a minute long and it's hella embarassing for Will_ to watch him SD with Drill Rush twice so I didn't put it up.
I don't mind it being put up, y'all know I play better than that.

Add some N'Sync in the background and give it a gay title while you're at it.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
My first two matches against Nboyyy are still missing it seems.

Thanks for getting these up Milln. =)

Milln

Smash Champion
I don't mind it being put up, y'all know I play better than that.

Add some N'Sync in the background and give it a gay title while you're at it.
Will do. When I get back from Maryland.

My first two matches against Nboyyy are still missing it seems.

Thanks for getting these up Milln. =)
Youtube is still processing them and I don't have time to just slap it in the face and reupload it. Keep checking is all I have for now.

@Nintendoboyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
: Found it, though, For some reason when I convert your match with Reflex it goes from being 9:54 to 12:xx and i'm confused. I don't have time to crop anything as i've really gotta go to work then immediately to Maryland, but here's a megaupload link so you can at least have it and watch it until I'm able youtube it. <333333 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LG4JELMZ

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Game Galaxy? What's that, a tournament? Hey, I've been to one of those! Reflex, are you going? Take me with you, and win my money!

From here to there...

So that's all it takes to get me on a road trip to a smash tourny. Well, that and calling in sick for one day of work. Reflex agreed to head over to my apartment on the way and pick me up. This was great, except for him inevitably getting lost and setting us back about an hour. I don't understand why getting lost is so darn mandatory nowadays when heading to new locales. Hug and kiss the women and get in the car, get ready for crazy techno party. Not really though, instead I'm scarred with a four and a half minute track of 15 second old school video game loopage that slightly increases in tempo. My sanity barely survived. Also, Kismet is so dang quiet and barely talks, but he's one of those guys that you always want to hear when he does say something. Too many times did I have to poke my head into the front of the car to get in on the conversation and go "What? Turn the music down."

Anyways, so then it turns out we're meeting up with Duchock. I'm not really sure who, what, when or where is going on, but I'm just along for the ride now, so I just sat back and failed to get some sleep. Trying not to get car sick wasn't as hard as it could've been either, considering how bad of a time it gives me every now and then. So, we get to Dracula's Castle, complete with clock tower, and come to the conclusion that Duchock lives in the vampire school bus that was parked outside. He was driving a really nice Honda Civic and looked much more normal than he should have in order to be attending a smash tournament. We loaded up and got moving, somehow I got shotgun and loaded in the Earthworm Jim orchestral soundtrack, which was confusing but so awesome. My surprise continued as I discovered we were picking up T1J as well. So we did, and had the last leg of the journey to Moogle's house was uneventful, and still full of a lack of sleep. For me, at least, everyone else save for our driver was out fast and hard it seemed. Wish I could sleep in cars.

We get there late as predicted, just past midnight. First thing I notice is how there are way more people there than I expected, I thought I knew just about everyone on the boards, who the heck are these people!? I wonder around trying to check out gamer tags but a lot of the guys are playing without them. After a few minutes of that I gave up and decided to hook up my Wii to the last free TV. Getting matches didn't take long, a couple of people saw me playing and commented "Hey Kalm" or "Oh this is Kalm?", of course I had no idea who Kalm was. This all happened just before over a dozen people left too, so I didn't even get to find out who was talking to me. Instead I looked for Reflex, only to find out that he went straight to bed after waking up on our arrival. It was all good though, played a ton of matches before the night was over. Played against some random guy I don't know who was annoying. Played alt matches with T1J, which was a lot of fun. Played some team battles vs Moogle and whom I later found out was Will_, which was bad for Duchock and me. Played a ton of fun matches against Moogle, some alt matches, a couple main matches, and a Pitto (Pit Ditto) NICETRYNICETRYNICETRYNICETRYNICETRYNICETRY *arrow KO* wtf!!?? We settled down and talk about stupid stuff, with plenty of help from me I believe. Finally we all went to bed at about 4 or 5 am I think, I layed there for forever and ended up only getting 2 hours worth of sleep, but somehow woke up the next day without freaking out not knowing where I was.

Wake up, pack up, realize I forgot deodorant, borrow Duchock's, forget to brush my teeth, drink Mountain Dew. I recommended that Moogle bring one of the small TV's just in case, since I'm bringing my Wii. Ended up not doing it for some reason and we're off for breakfast. Breakfast sucked, long story short. We're off again, and I sat in the front seat trying to prevent Duchock from rear-ending Moogle. That failed, we pulled over to evaluate the damage. Duchock had a lot, Moogle didn't, there we many sad faces. We kept on and I finally conked out for about half an hour before we arrived. I was worried we were too late but it was all good, got signed in and wandered around.

Happy fun arcade time!

Milln Friendlies...

Allright so it didn't take long before I found the Milln guy over in the corner. I knew him from the Lucario boards and whatnot and we had been chatting quite a bit. He actually looked way more normal I would've expected, but what do I know. I managed to sneak my name into the game and surprise him, recieving a welcoming hug in return. The hug cracked my back, which felt good. We had a lot of friendlies playing as random characters, neither of us chose any mains and were just playing for fun. There were plenty of great matches, and I was looking forward to some more serious playing later on, using our more infamous characters.

Other friendlies...

There was a lot of other friendlies before we began the tournament brackets. So many that I can barely remember the majority of them. Not that it really mattered since I primarily used Sonic or some other random character like Luigi or Pit. I do remember playing a lot of matches with Shock, and the majority of them being close until he asked me to pick DK, at which point I quickly 3 stocked his Kirby. He went to Pikachu after that and gave me a much greater challenge, which reminded me that I have problems against Pikachu's in general.

Money Match vs. Ploat

Standing around the the front TV and watching matches I get randomly challenged to a money match by some guy I had never seen. Not used to the tourny scene, this confused me. I didn't know if he knew me or really was just looking for random money matches, either way I figured he was very confident in himself. I didn't think to check his tag but over a few moments of consideration decided to bite the bullet and accept on a two dollar set. We started off with GW vs my DK on Battlefield. I thought I knew the GW matchup pretty well, but I was proven wrong against his skill after he took off my first stock with barely a scratch on him. I was very surprised but wasn't going to let it affect my morale. I got back in and agressively fought back with a little bit of the trial and error from my lost life, I quickly caught back up and by the time we hit last lives, our damage was very close. Having very close damage proved to be a big disadvantage for GW though, and I was able to win the match with a surprise smash attack that scored fairly low percent KO. The second match was at Rainbow Cruise. I decided to leave DK out because I wasn't sure how I could use him on this stage, and swapped to Kirby instead. I spent the entire match getting used to fighting on the stage and learning ways to fight GW with Kirby, which I believe is 60-40 in GW's favor. I was very defensive and cautious in knowledge of how the odds were against me, and we stayed head to head as a result. The match was looking like it could go either way, we were both at a good % to KO each other. However, I managed to let the level get the better of me, and SD'ed by staying too low. I was surprised but that is just the way it is on a stage like that when I'm not used to it, his CP was a good choice. I was hoping mine would be too, and I decided to see if my DK could do well on Norfair. I was upset to see he picked Meta Knight, and this made me regret the unexpected loss in our second match as I could tell he was going to try and sweep in for an easy finish. We got into the fight and I quickly went defensive and passive, trying to wait for openings or good oppurtunities to attack. Overall openings just aren't something you see from Meta Knight, but there were still at least oppurtunities to attack un-punished, which I took complete advantage of. I used the stage layout to my advantage as best as I knew how to get hits in, and when I wasn't in a good position I just ran away or shielded, mostly ran though. Especially when tornadoes came my way, I ran a lot then. Fortunately Norfair is a good stage for avoid tornado, if nothing else. It also prevented any for of effective edge guarding and made it very safe to get back when knocked away, combine this with small boundaries that nullified MK's ******** good recovery, and DK was at a large advantage with weight and KO power. I was able to maintain a lead from start to finish and get a win without sweating, despite the hot lava. I had to ask him who he was and what his gamer tag was as we parted ways, since I was sure he wasn't a random unknown guy. I relished my two dollars as my tournament winnings and flashed them anywhere I could. Winning your first money match at your second tournament was is healthy for one's self esteem.

Totally Tourny!

Round One: VS Marguis/Sano

I was relieved to find out my first round wasn't going to be against someone well known and particularlly badass. Overall I had a fear of ending up facing someone really really good very early. Instead I ended up with a guy that nobody knew who seemed genuinely unintimidating. I knew that I shouldn't get so comfortable because it isn't that rare to lose to complete random people, but I let it get to me anyways. We get into out match and he picked Toon Link, and I am not that great at fighting Toonys. It quickly changed my mind as to whether or not my first match would be easy. Donkey Kong does considerably bad against Toon Link so I went Kirby and banned Final Destination like a good boy. He chose not to ban anything, which was weird. He also stole my controller spot, player green is MIIIINE. The stage went to Lylat and I was getting confident overall, but my playing obviously wasn't up to par in the start of the match. I messed up a good couple grab combos and made mistakes left and right. Overall I do have a less than easy time fighting any Toon Link but the problem was more than that in this case. He goofed and SD'ed, which wasn't a big deal because he was well within KO % anyways, and he made up for it with a quick KO. I do slightly better with my grab and actually start dominating fast. At this point I had a lot of momentum and and new I could take it to the lead, but made the mistake that would lose the match for me. I didn't keep up with my jumps and SD'd, losing every bit of my lead and tieing us again. We went very close and I was hoping to capitalise on Kirby's superior KO power by remaining at around the same % as him. I got hit by a surprise Uair though and lost. Upset over my less than respectable loss I chose DK, which was a bad enough idea without taking him to Battlefield. This idiot choice quickly showed as I got combo'd and dominated in ways I really did not need to. I struggled for every hit and all my damage had to come in close bursts. In a less dramatic way this match played similar to the last, with me getting torn apart first stock and repaying the favor after, only to end up very close on our last lives. This was the match I should've lost but luckily I was able to get pressure on and keep it on, getting a secure win. The last match was vs Pit, I hadn't had a chance to fight a great Pit yet so I chose Kirby thinking I was playing it safe. Thinking back on it, if he had followed CP rules and let me choose to stick with DK, I would have likely won this set because less than a minute into the match I was hating using Kirby in this fight and DK would've almost certainly done way better agianst his playstyle. Once again I'm start out with what is starting to feel like my trademark of getting shredded in the first match. I quickly made it to a dangerous % and spent the next minute playing defensively and trying to build damage for a quick KO after I died. This strategy worked and I was able to even the playing field, now having gotten a little bit more used to the way Pit worked against me. We went really close all second stock, taking turns loading damage. I was able to DI against his first kill move despite airdodging like a scrub, and once again evened us out with Kirby's brutal Fsmash. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to win this match by the way he constantly kept getting the first KO on me, and I was considerably impressed with his skill. I tried to keep my playstyle safe for the last minute and a half because that entire time he was at a good KO %, but I ended up eating kill move after kill move before losing a life. Set over, into the loser's bracket after one round.

Round One Loser's...

I didn't get a chance to rematch Moogle competitively like I wanted. My opponent went on instead, if I had thought to I would have told him to not use Toon Link against him at all, because his Pit was better and had a way better chance against Fox. I wish I had, because I got a chance to glimpse his Toon Link getting owned and then a little bit later his Pit putting up a respectable fight but losing too. I moped around a little bit and finally got into my next match. I have to say my second match could not have been any better for my morale. My opponent wasn't particularly good at the game, but boy was he a nice guy. I was able to feel good by showing off my skill, which was only slightly put off by the fact that he used the two worst characters in the game. I have a powerful respect for someone who is determined to use their character no matter how bad he is, and I wished I could've cast a spell to make him stupid awesome at the game, because he would probably be a great competitive player. Throughout our matches he complimented me when I did something skillful and and enjoyed playing the game even though he was losing. I really was jealous of that, I think we may all be jealous of way back in the day when smash was just for random KO's and cool moments. That's how it was for him, he was a great sport, I literally told him to not stop playing this game after the set was over. I wanted to see this guy again. I also saved an kickass replay with him on PLAY2's Wii. We need to get that junk on youtube.

Round Two: VS PLAY2

Speaking of PLAY2, he was my next opponent, whom I played right after my last opponent. He mained GW, which was awesome because I got to obtain some great matchup experience against PHLOAT's GW. Now, I know a lot of people may want me to stfu about my experience johns, but I felt like the truth on my case really shined through here. P2's GW seemed at least almost as good as Phloat's, but I did way better in this case. I don't remember the two matches perfectly, don't even remember if I ever got a two stock in, probably not. But I do know that I felt way more comfortable playing him and wasn't trying to analyze every single thing he was doing because I wasn't sure how to ever counter it. As a result I felt completely control each match and wasn't intimidated by the challenge at all, even when I got a little bit behind. Also I used SUPER ARMOR FRAMES. P2 furthur boosted my morale as he was a victory over a skilled opponent, and a match that I wasn't annoyed wondering what to do every other second.

Round Three: VS KO Kingpin

"You and me are next."
"Kay."
*I pick DK.*
*He picks DDD.*
*I pick Kirby instead.*
"Oh by the way, I don't infinite Donkey Kong."
'That's cool, I think I'll stick with Kirby anyways though."
I hate DDD, a lot. I hate him because he has all kinds of broken mechanics in his grabs and I can't contemplate how the developers let him get away with it despite how obvious it was. That being said, I feel like Kirby is one of the characters that makes DDD play like he should be played. DDD can't camp chaingrab Kirby and he can't camp him. That's sad because those two things actually put DDD at the disadvantage for the entire matchup, and I wish he really did have more than just those two overall things to make him an awesome character. All that being said, KO had an awesome DDD. Like I mentioned, I usually hate fighting DDD but this wasn't the case at all. Kirby naturally turned chaingrabbing into tech chasing, which is way more exciting and skill involved, and the lack of camping made both of us fight in much more intresting ways. Even then, KO wasn't cheap at all, and didn't try to DDD suicide like I expected him too. Of course this isn't something I would john over because it's totally my fault if I let it happen to me, but he didn't attempt it nonetheless which made me honor him just that much more. Maybe he just didn't see a good chance to though, that cheap *******.
Anyways, the first match was close and he beat me, there were no stupid moments or anything to whine over, just a great match that I was outskilled in. Our second match I wanted to CP and use a good stage for DK, but I had no chance of beating DDD with my DK even without infinites. I pretty much keep Kirby around just for DDD if nothing else. I knew KO was a Yoshi main, so I planned in my clever little mind that I would just CP a stage that should be at least decent for DK but convince him to use Yoshi at the same time. So, I figure Brinstar would probably be decent for him, and it worked! Oh man did it work, I am such a silly silly little man. I not only picked a good stage for Yoshi, I picked like the best stage for Yoshi. If ever there was a match I deserved to get beaten like a baby it was this one. He was good with Yoshi, he knew the stage, and I was a ******** monkey hanging from the ledge. After a forever of confusing Yoshi tactics and desperate struggling, we wound up at last stock with about a 90% difference, I was ready to die and he wasn't. Instead though, out of nowhere, he accidentally DownB's off the ground and off the stage, resulting in my nonsense win. I considered for a moment just giving the match to him because he clearly outdid me, but I remembered losing the low tier tourny earlier last month because I SD's once in both my second and third match when I was clearly better than the opponent in that set. I decided that bad luck needed to be just as bad for anyone else as it was for me and let it go. We ended up DDD vs Kirby again at battlefield. By this time I was very used to his DDD and adapted very well, maintaining a strong lead from start to finish. This match I was clearly the better player, but after winning the set I still knew that luck was keeping me going and that was it. I sympathized with KO and looked forward to his chance at revenge against me next time.

Round Four: VS Nintendoboyyy22/Cody

Upon starting this set did I realize just how far I made it into the tournament. I felt like if I lost or won at this point, I would be content because I'm still a scrub in many respects. Making it this far was magically delicious. Anyways, I didn't even know who my opponent was, and didn't find out until way later. But he picked Marth I knew good Marth was bad for Kalm. This is another matchup I so obviously do not understand. In fact I don't even know how my DK was taking him to last stock, because I got spiked and spent like all the match hanging from the ledge wondering how in the world I was going to get back. Fighting Marth sucks bad enough as is, but he was a very good Marth, and I just spent forever trying to hold as much momentum as I could whenever I was lucky enough to actually get in and get a hit on him. I lost the first match, and CP'd Norfair, which was sure to lead to my win. I was sure it was until he picked Meta Knight at least, and then I was just like "****". This had gotten old fast, this was my second time picking Norfair and the second time fighting MK. Norfair is great overall but MK has a technique called counterpick canceling that I had to get upset over. Well, at least he's supposed to, I somehow two stocked him at this stage regardless. I don't know how much of it was lack of stage knowledge, luck, and skill advantage, but I'll be able to analyze it when the vids come up. This was an easy win nonetheless. So, he goes back to Marth and takes it to Battlefield, and I'm ready to lose my set. Rightfully so too, because he quickly commenced the piling of damage and ridiculous edge guarding that I could not get used to. He stayed in front the lead the whole match, but fortunately not as much a lead as you would expect from someone who broken my shield and KO'd my DK at about 90% or so. On the last stock I was at a good 70% disadvantage, but he apparently got careless and I turned the momentum around way harder than anyone was expecting. With a desperate full charge punch hit, a well played tech chase Usmash, and a great mindgame connection a 7 wind punch, I was able to close the gap to about 5% difference and had him off the stage recovering. I knew that I wasn't going to win if he made it back though, especially with a stale punch, so I went out after him. I felt that if I let him recover I basically lost the match, and I through out my Fair spike. For some reason he just was not expecting it and I connected, and then of all things he had a chance to recovery even after that, but I pulled off an out of nowhere edgehog. How often do you see something like that, wow.

Round Five: VS Will_

I pretty much went into this match without any kind of hope of winning. Let's put it this way, Will_ was the last person I wanted to face in the entire tournament. I had at least a little experience vs Reflex and Kismet that made me feel somewhat confident in matching them. Will_ was not the case. I knew his MK was going to be way better from the others and I wasn't going to know what to do. I started out with Kirby and he went DK, which gave me a bit of hope. That hope was quickly dashed away though, as he only chose DK expecting me to, wanting to ditto. I turned it down as I don't generally do well as dittos, and it went MK vs Kirby instead. How utterly stupid of me, I had a mile better chance of beating him in a DK ditto than beating his MK using Kirby. Kirby is still more of a learning experience than DK is to the point where despite Kirby having less of a disadvantage, I was probably better off sticking with DK vs MK to begin with. Mistake made, match lost. I got dominated until my last stock, at which point I showed a glimmer of learned knowledge and put up a decent final stand, not getting 3 stocked. My hope for winning the set was considerably dead so I went DK and took it to Norfair, knowing that it wasn't going to help me like it did against the others. Truth is though, after going back and watching the vid, the matchup doesn't look so hopeless. My first life was lost from Broken Loop at 70%, and my second one was an SD, a high % SD but an SD either way. If it weren't for these two things who knows if I could've surprised myself with a clawed out win. Maybe next time though, I got another 2 stock handed to me and moved on. I hate MK more than just about anything, even if I fight and win the match is as unenjoyable as can be. It wasn't my place to hold it against Will_ though, he's a nice guy and a very skilled player, I could've lost against him even if he didn't use MK. So in this case I stick with hating the character, not the player. Later on I went with hating Olimar again too, stupid pikmanz.

Wrapping up...

So everything was starting to wind down. I got in a few friendlies with DanGR and actually took them seriously, which didn't get me many wins but it's all good. I appreciated the match experience greatly. I wanted to food match Milln but wasn't able to, this made me sad. I did get to play Slash a few matches and show off how much I suck against Toon Link some more. Of course it didn't help that DK sucks against him too and Slash was really good. I wish we decided to record those matches, they were good and it would've benefit me to analyze them. A few more scary jokes from me, some pointless purchasing of pizza, and even more scary jokes and we were heading out. I managed to lose my ride and ended up riding with Milln and PLAY2 to the IHOP. There was some cool music along the way and a shaking motor than reminded me oh too well of my lame car back at home. IHOP was a blast. We talked about all kinds of random stupid stuff, quoted Family Guy back to back, and I managed to maintain being the center of attention quite often. Then this happened.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m21VsZh3CyE&feature=channel_page&fmt=18
I owned Moogle and Will_'s lame challenge and even one upped it. Eating two entire lemons, pill and all, covered with strawberry and blueberry syrup. Oh and also my spit for some reason. I apparently turned yellow just before I nearly puked. That was rough man, so rough. Then we drove home, but not before getting snowed all over, spinning out, and spending the night at a gas station. Pics and Vids will be up on that. Slept at Moogle's for a bit and got home exactly one day late on Sunday around 11 AM. Then my two year long relationship blew up in my face and we're going to couple's counseling now. I might need a place to stay at some point, anyone got room for me to come live with them? Allrighty then!

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
OH

that's what you said to me @_@, I just looked at you when you plugged in the controller and I'm like... wait wut... I had no idea what you said.

man, now I definately wish those friendlies were recorded D:

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Kalm, after reading that I feel a bit bad about what I've been saying.

I have johns, but I won't say them because it's offline and you are a respectful guy. Well you probably read my johns anyways, lol. Good **** at coming back, nice DK. I'll get ya next time tho. ;D

Also, thx Milln.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Man Kalm ****ing dominated us in the Lemon Challenge. HE ATE THE ****ING PEEL

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Yeah that was step one in my systematic and well calculated revenge against Will_.

Step 32 is defeat is Meta Knight.
Yeah Slash I kept trying to say stuff to you but those headphones man lmao I was like whateveeeer. They really were good matches though, next time it's vids or nothing.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed(or at least read) my work. I look forward to our future matches, learning is fun, and knowledge is power!

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
It's cool, just wear the headphones in betweeeeeeen matches.

Chad's incredible arm could approve of this.
Shesshoumaru is missing an arm, so he approves of nothing.

My documentary has typos, maybe I should've actually edited it. Why won't those other fights vs. Nboyyy come up ****it.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
No u zetta slow <D:<

you missed an amazing day caleb. of course the barlw club's still noob(ZOMG LETS FREAK OUT AT A MARTH COUNTERING PIKACHU'S SIDE B GUIZ) but today was pretty cool beans.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
No u zetta slow <D:<

you missed an amazing day caleb. of course the barlw club's still noob(ZOMG LETS FREAK OUT AT A MARTH COUNTERING PIKACHU'S SIDE B GUIZ) but today was pretty cool beans.
Ah but alas, I still MUST RECOVER from my removed appendix. Luckily, Sakurai has shown me how to recover, and I am doing so. Being in bed for the past day or so has been boring, believe me.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
here's my documentary

show up, wreck teams in friendlies with DanGR, wreck doubles till grand finals, get wrecked by reflex and kismet.

eat a delicious italian sub from subway
come back, wreck turtles in time

wreck some olimar in singles bracket, wreck play2, get wrecked by DanGR like in every tournament, then choke against Phloat

eat a big ***** omelet from ihop
get stuck in a snow storm

play some fun melee friendlies with kismet, moogle, duchock, and reflex, who now plays a non-low tier which is scary

yayaya

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
actually yes i have some pretty good news. The guy i work with who is off on saturdays got fired today and im gonna be taking his schedule. so Ill be able to host full tournys on saturdays if all goes well with my schedule change. (it should) I may start hosting both Brawl and Brawl+ tournies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
actually he was my best friend. but he wanted out of the job anyway so its a win win for everyone. and because he got fired the company has to pay for his unemployment check lol.

right now im still not sure if im able to hold it on the 28th atm so gemme another few days.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
***** you at kinko's straight flippin' copies.

And I won't be able to make the 28th if it's on there. I have a melee tournament in AL on that day. :[

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
Dude like...

Melee is being revived...

I think everyone in TN should just quit Brawl on the spot and start playing Melee.

But it has to be everyone or I'm not doing it lol.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
you dont play melee..... lol jk i may make it the weekend before.
This would be amazing for me.

wasn't going to be able to make it to the 28th either. AND I'm on spring break from now until... the 23rd.

I play Melee too D:, just not too advanced, and I can't go far into it because I lack a GC memory card.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
This would be amazing for me.

wasn't going to be able to make it to the 28th either. AND I'm on spring break from now until... the 23rd.

I play Melee too D:, just not too advanced, and I can't go far into it because I lack a GC memory card.
I sold Melee a while back and never regretted it. inb4WTFitsthebettergame

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
honestly id perfer play melee but Ill play brawl plus and crush if yall are willing to give it a try too. also im going to DML's TriWeekly this time around if anyone would like to go as well.

Top Bottom