• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
PLAY2 probably won't be going to this one and will instead be going to a Guitar Hero tournament he found out about. If I don't team with KO Kingpin to make the ultimate awesome (i.e. he teams with Ajax) then i'll be looking for a teammate. =3
im gonna have to go with Im teaming with Milln.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Isaiah might be going as well Alrgureth(almost called you caleb).

and wha... D:, I wanted revenge for my only 3 stock of the last tourney.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Have you seen Kicking and Screaming Milln?

That chair throw was SS tier.

Speaking of which, my MK is rearry rearry good nao, and my *alternate surprise CP* is good at *verb*.

Milln

Smash Champion
I am not going people.

For sure this time.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? D= Bah! And why not?

@KO We need to think of an awesome team name. I dun wanna use "Milln's Hat" yet.

@Everyone: Whenever I talk about throwing chairs, i'm referencing that one time that one smasher (I wanna say it was Inui... but I'm pretty sure that's wrong) got upset by losing a clutch match in a really dumb way and he threw his chair.

my *alternate surprise CP* is good at *verb*.
Is it Pictochat? =3

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
I hate to disappoint, but I won't be attending this time. I have other plans, and my friend Kain won't be there either. I really hate to miss it, but I guess there's always next month.

Please don't throw chairs at me *looks at Milln*

Milln

Smash Champion
I hate to disappoint, but I won't be attending this time. I have other plans, and my friend Kain won't be there either. I really hate to miss it, but I guess there's always next month.

Please don't throw chairs at me *looks at Milln*
I don't need you. I'll befriend new smashers! >OO They'll sign my book, too!

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
I am not going people.

For sure this time.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? D= Bah! And why not?
Well, several things:

1. Have a Baseball tournament that day.
2. I don't want to go (Still recovering from last time lol.)
3. Won't be many people there (this is the monthly everyone can't attend for some reason.)
4. Spring Break, wanna do other stuff.
5. Trying to get better / realize this game is for fun and not money.

So yeah I'll skip this one. Nobody is showing up so it won't be as fun, not as much money for the winner (even though I don't care about it as much anymore), and I just want to chill man.

Like even if my tournament is cancelled, I still won't go. I won't have fun methinks.

Milln

Smash Champion
Well, several things:

1. Have a Baseball tournament that day. Valid
2. I don't want to go (Still recovering from last time lol.) Whaaaaaaat? Bs.
3. Won't be many people there (this is the monthly everyone can't attend for some reason.) So? You'll have me! ;.;
4. Spring Break, wanna do other stuff. Valid, I guess.
5. Trying to get better / realize this game is for fun and not money. Tournaments + Hanging out with Milln & Co. = Lots of fun and getting better. Less people(if that is even what the case is) = More time for friendlies
You're replacing me? That makes me so sad *cries*
*roars*

@Everyone. Alongside Dokapon Kingdom and Brawl+, i'll prolly also bring my Snes and we can play Fzero and Kirby Superstar giving no small mention to the minigames on it!

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
*roars*

@Everyone. Alongside Dokapon Kingdom and Brawl+, i'll prolly also bring my Snes and we can play Fzero and Kirby Superstar giving no small mention to the minigames on it!
Dangit! Now I really am depressed at missing this. Bring you SNES next month too please ;_; Tetris Attack money matches anyone? :bee:

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
spaghetti cat.

Food Rematch. 3/28 Milln. I demand a Meatball Marinara <D:< with... Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, Salt and Pepper, uh... all that extra stuff. all on Italian Herbs and Cheese.

Expect a printed copy upon my arrival.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Milln, pictochat in inanimate and thus cannot do a *verb*

Its a CP character =P. Lets just say I am following a sort of trend...

Milln

Smash Champion
Oh btw plz plz upload reflex video plz. :(
Tch, but i'm laaaaazy. You've got a youtube account! You do it! D= Crop it in Windows Movie Makerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

spaghetti cat.

Food Rematch. 3/28 Milln. I demand a Meatball Marinara <D:< with... Tomatoes, Lettuce, Onions, Salt and Pepper, uh... all that extra stuff. all on Italian Herbs and Cheese.

Expect a printed copy upon my arrival.

If you think you can beat it out of me, young sir. <3 I'd like to see your progress, I didn't get a chance to properly fight you last time. I'll give you a choice. Food Match (No limit, as long as it's reasonable) or 25 dollar Money Match. *thumbs up* =D Recorded, too.

Milln, pictochat in inanimate and thus cannot do a *verb*

Its a CP character =P. Lets just say I am following a sort of trend...
Your exceptional vagueness does not phase me and only makes me ignore you. D=

=o

Okay, i'll bring you back, too. I'll ask for gas money, though. =O I've got potentially 4 seats. Passenger, Left Back, Center Back, Right Back. Bring all you want! =D Heck, if you wanna come early, i'll pick you up Wednesday or Thursday and we can go to KO's smashfests and chill at mine or his house until tournament time. *generous host* Just don't eat all my (vegetarian) food. T-T

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I probably can't come. I've got a bunch of deadlines for college stuff. *sad face*

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
with the lack of people there, we could do some cool extra stuff since this won't take long. (stole this idea from Almo's Mass Gathering)

we could do Draft Crew Battles. y'know basically, pick and choose backyard football style and battle it out in a crew war. sounds like a fun idea O_o

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I love the way these things turn out. I get to play some insane players, and then try the stuff I learned against players closer to my level.

Back and forth, back and forth. Its a great process.

On a side note, should I bring the cat again?

Milln

Smash Champion
I probably can't come. I've got a bunch of deadlines for college stuff. *sad face*
Dangit! Well keep me in the know. Either send me a pm or send me a text message or a phone call. I want you to come cause you're mah DanGR. <3

with the lack of people there, we could do some cool extra stuff since this won't take long. (stole this idea from Almo's Mass Gathering)

we could do Draft Crew Battles. y'know basically, pick and choose backyard football style and battle it out in a crew war. sounds like a fun idea O_o
I know, isn't it great? Like I said, i'm bringing extra games to mess around with, too.

Additons!

The full list so far of "Extra Crap Milln's Bringing" is:
Brawl+
Dokapon Kingdom (Wii)
Fzero (Snes)
Kirby Superstar (Snes)
Mario FailKart (Wii)
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody (PC) <-- Not sure how I'm gonna fit two people, yet. Working on it, but this game is hella fun.

Everyone! Please be aware that KO is doing a 3 day smash outing at his and BBJeezus' place THursday, Friday, and Saturday (after the tournament.) Among Brawl and the things that i'm bringing, there'll also probably be Street Fighter 4 on a 26" HD TV. <-- Incentive!

Will_

Smash Journeyman
why are you bringing all this tite **** when I'm not gonna be there :mad:

Mon-E

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1650-3575-4636

good idea, is it really gonna happen though?

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice

*is intrigued*

Kain17

Smash Cadet

Indeed. good Idea, but will it work?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
well yeah, I mean... I only really expect to see about. 18 people there which is why I brought it up =o

another question. about the possible SFIV at the smashfest. Is it PS3 or 360? I pray it's PS3, the 360 D-pad is horrendous.

Milln

Smash Champion
well yeah, I mean... I only really expect to see about. 18 people there which is why I brought it up =o

another question. about the possible SFIV at the smashfest. Is it PS3 or 360? I pray it's PS3, the 360 D-pad is horrendous.
It's 360, but we have arcade sticks, so don't you worry.

Update on Scarlet Weather Rhapsody!

I purchased a computer pad and it works amazing. Two Player SWR is now available and i'll be bringing it every time. If you guys have enough fun playing it, i'll run side tournaments for it. It's definitely competitive and it's free. The only thing you'd ever have to buy would be a 10 to 20 dollar computer controller pad.

nintendoboyyy22

Smash Journeyman
*Quits Brawl*

Brawl sucks.

Melee rox.

I will only play Brawl at tournaments and parties because the only time it is fun is at tournaments and parties. Playing Brawl to get better is a waste. It's too easy to get good.

Melee tourney plz.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
someone teach meh how to Melee at the smashfest friday.

I'm like incredibly lost whenever I play my version D:, and I'll actually agree with Cody on this one. though I'm not quittin Barlw =o

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

I'm like incredibly lost whenever I play my version D:, and I'll actually agree with Cody on this one. though I'm not quittin Barlw =o
I will teach you melee. I like the Idea of Draft Crews. we could do it for fun or for monies. we could also do Random Teams since not alot of people will show up. this leaves a lot of room for other fun stuff

Anyway doubles and Singles are sure
as is Brawl+
Maybe Melee next time Nintendoboyyy
im pumped now

<3brawl+andmelee

EDIT FTL: Well as it seems i have massive work johns. I will not be able to attend this weekends Monthly due to some issues at work.

BUT! Milln will be taking over the duties as the Host for the tourney. The smashfest will still be on for Friday night, but everyone has to leave by like 1130 cept Milln cause he has to get up in the morning for the tourney.

Milln

Smash Champion
*Quits Brawl*

Brawl sucks.

Melee rox.

I will only play Brawl at tournaments and parties because the only time it is fun is at tournaments and parties. Playing Brawl to get better is a waste. It's too easy to get good.

Melee tourney plz.

WHat the hell is all this, now? XD

EDIT FTL: Well as it seems i have massive work johns. I will not be able to attend this weekends Monthly due to some issues at work.

BUT! Milln will be taking over the duties as the Host for the tourney. The smashfest will still be on for Friday night, but everyone has to leave by like 1130 cept Milln cause he has to get up in the morning for the tourney.
Hello, everyone! I'm Milln and i'll be your tournament host this month. I'll try to do my best, okay? =D /introduction

So let's see:

Doubles at 12
Singles half hour after Doubles ends

After Singles is over we'll convert the setups into Dokapon Kingdom, Brawl+, and Snes games and i'll have Scarlet Weather Rhapsody on my computer until we get kicked out. Sound good?

Top Bottom