• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Where is this?
memphis, tn

EDIT: oh btw the next one will have to be the 28th because there is the DML triweekly on 21st and there is a big melee tourney on the 4th (i believe) so ill have to make it the 28th sorry for those who cant make it.

Also, to make the Monthly a big event once every 6 months i would like to add an addition to the venue fee and make it 7 dollars and keep the extra money to promote the event to attract big names like M2K and Ally. Lemme know what you guys think about this.

think about it like this.

2 dollars per person x32 people = 64 dollars x5 months = 320 dollars for a venue or additional bonus to the finals and i will be adding my own money to the pot as well.

EDIT2: Castle Siege has been added to the CP list

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
DML Triweekly is brawl right?

any possible way I could get a ride if my parents agree to it? Nobody I know is willing to take me to memphis D:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Can't make the DML thing.

I would suggest you make the doubles entry bigger. It means some players who don't want to won't have to play, and the pot for doubles can be made slightly bigger so it is a more exiting final (no one watches =[)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Can't make the DML thing.

I would suggest you make the doubles entry bigger. It means some players who don't want to won't have to play, and the pot for doubles can be made slightly bigger so it is a more exiting final (no one watches =[)
maybe you didnt really notice but people hardly watch Brawl matches in General. People dont like Doubles because it takes a certain skill that alot of brawlers dont have.

Milln

Smash Champion
"Good news. My friend got fired"

WHAT HAS THIS GAME MADE YOU BECOME KO, WHAT HAS IT DONE!?!!?
This made me laugh out loud. XD

maybe you didnt really notice but people hardly watch Brawl matches in General. People dont like Doubles because it takes a certain skill that alot of brawlers dont have.
OPPOSABLE THUMBS...... iunno. I'll bother you later for dates and stuff cause i'm hectic all of a sudden. you know why.

SUP EVERYONE I'M BACK FROM MY ROAD TRIP.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Sup Mill
e
n

Yea, not a lot of people watch brawl matches at your tournament. I don't know why =O. The only one I have ever been to besides yours was ECRC3, and plenty of people watched the finals then... although that could be because it was huge.

Also, I mean the semi-finals... the Grand Finals were dumb as hell, they just split and messed around =[

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, to make the Monthly a big event once every 6 months i would like to add an addition to the venue fee and make it 7 dollars and keep the extra money to promote the event to attract big names like M2K and Ally. Lemme know what you guys think about this.

think about it like this.

2 dollars per person x32 people = 64 dollars x5 months = 320 dollars for a venue or additional bonus to the finals and i will be adding my own money to the pot as well.
Cool. I dunno if they'd show up though.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Come from Canada for 320 dollars?

I doubt it =[. M2K is a slightly higher possability, and it would be cool if he came when Reflex Did.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I suggest you start mugging people who come in to watch

Also, suggest we give attention and drama to the winner. M2K will show, don't worry.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I would rather just give a larger prize to the winners. The best way to get them to come would be to increase tournout =D

Although your idea def. isn't bad, I just don't like that my hard earned 2 dollars would be going to see some punk in a fleecie kick my *** =[

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Attention and Drama to the winner?

Let's throw some chairs.
have you not seen the boondocks? Throwing chairs where there is Black people means there will be a riot. Riot = not good.

Btw i was also thinking of making the bonus for the people past the top 3 to make it worth peoples while to travel. and people in the area who are good but not m2k good lol.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Also, KO..

F-Yo brackets lol. I got to play Reflex + Kismet first round of doubles..

And Reflex second round of singles.

Is it because I am asian?

Milln

Smash Champion
Also, KO..

F-Yo brackets lol. I got to play Reflex + Kismet first round of doubles..

And Reflex second round of singles.

Is it because I am asian?
TIO, to my knowledge, separates people by crew and region as well as rankings. Reflex doesn't belong to anything that you belong to so it' easy for you to match up with him by chance. It's just unfortunate (if you consider battling against him to be unfortunate) that you got him both times.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I play better at the end of these things than the beginning, although I know that isn't just me.. I just wish I got to play him in a later match.. When I started MKing for reals.

I mean, our GaW Vs PT matches were epic enough! He was a huge catalyst in my change of mains, he would SDI out of the turtle like it was nothing at all... Nothing! and he would beat my startup on the nair before I could get it off more often than not, and If I did beat him in those two things, he would retreat. I landed hits, but it wasn't easy at all..

Fun guy to play against too =]

I hope he comes, is gigs gonna take him from this?

I wish I got to play his wario in singles

Anyways, I am just saying that I got "top 8 brackets" and had to play one of the best in the nation. Which is fine by me, its not like he was eliminated, There was no way to not play him If I wanted to make it far =]

Millnchat is dumb. Way dumb.

Super way dumb.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'll be hanging out at the venue (the arcaaaaaaade) for the better part of today. If you wanna hang out or do something or play some Brawl or somefin then give me a caaaaallllllll or show up!

615-775-7665

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Reflex...

a) You changed your main thingie to wario! Why?

b) You think you will come to this or go to Gigabits?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
If I were going to the concert <D:< blargh'n.... blarghrents and their blarghability. I'm blarghing right now.

I expect my 4 bucks to be won back next saturday Phloat, I'll be attending.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I'm Mad nao <D:<

*punches some unsuspecting fellow*

lol, might be out a doubles partner again. As far as I understand looks to be all Tenneseans going to this one.

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm Mad nao <D:<

*punches some unsuspecting fellow*

lol, might be out a doubles partner again. As far as I understand looks to be all Tenneseans going to this one.
PLAY2 probably won't be going to this one and will instead be going to a Guitar Hero tournament he found out about. If I don't team with KO Kingpin to make the ultimate awesome (i.e. he teams with Ajax) then i'll be looking for a teammate. =3

Top Bottom