• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Milln

Smash Champion
I swear it's a duck, steppin' all over the freshly mopped floor and not a mop bucket.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Sorry about slacking on posting everything lol.

Shout outs are as follows

Milln- Dude you beasted will_ in the first match. Im very proud of you man. You've come so far.
Boomcube- I feel like we had that match if i would have just hit MK instead of ROB. Next time ill go all ganon instead of getting scrubbed out on Yoshi.
Vandy- Dude you helped out so much. You really saved the day
Nintendoboyyy- I scrubbed out vs Kalm and he got to play you and you lost to him. wtf lol. you were supposed to beast.
Kalm- I hated you for about 30 seconds, Then you became super awesome time 5million at IHOP. You are welcome at my house any time lol.
Reflex- I love you and your sexy Pokemon Trainer. You are welcome not only to my house but also my bed (teehee)
Will_ - Good stuff on making second. You made a comeback after losing to Milln.
Kismet - Good to finally meet you dude. You are pretty quite though. Be more outspoken!
DanGR- Im so disappointed that you used MK vs me. It made me super sad. But now you know that Yoshi beasts Olimar MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Phloat- You beasted Ganon but Dedede had to win the double or nothing lol
Shadw- Dont pick MK you will only make Me ANGRY!
PowerofSlash- Take off the head phones that way you can hear the sounds of Love in the air.
Moogle- I miss seeing you man. I hope you can come to the next one. You're beard is super hawt!
T1J- You beasted me and Boom in teams. Our melee outing was pretty fun. Until Moogle showed up (glares at moogle!)

Next post is gonna be the Tourney Brackets

Edit: Results >>>
Doubles
1: Reflex+Kismet ($120.00)
2: DanGR+T1J ($50.00)
3: Moogle+Will_ ($30.00)
4: Phloat+Shadow
5: NintendoBoyyy+Midnight
5: Milln+Play2
7: KO+Boomcube
7: Ethan+Komori
9: Kevin+Slash
9: Tim+Orion
Singles >>>
1: Reflex ($192.00)
2: Will_ ($80.00)
3: Kismet ($48.00)
4: Milln
5: Phloat
5: DanGR
7: Frank
7: Kalm
9: Moogle
9: T1J
9: Nintendoboyyy
9: Midnight
13: Boomcube
13: Shock
13: KOkingpin
13: Marquis
17: Lance7
17: Duchock
17: Papstr
17: Bam Bam
17: Shadow
17: Play2
17: Kair
17: Bladd
25: NLMTD
25: Power of Slash
25: Ethan Lockhart
25: Boots
25: Kevin
25: D.Carter
25: Megaman36
25: Komori

KomoriGlare

Smash Cadet
That was a great tourney. Grats to everyone :-). Sorry I left a little early. I had to immediately leave and work on an essay that was due Monday... Lawl. I'm bad.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Good stuff phloat, 1 away from money in dubbs and a few in singles... Still, the guys above me were good and deserve it all the way. Watch out at GG3 though homies

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Also, any words on the videos Milln? I don't mean to be impatient but we are making a GaW community video and I think I can find some good stuff... and also ask the MK boards for help with my blooming MK.

Guys, should I go MK/Snake/GaW, or MK/DeDeDe/GaW?

Those are my 4 favorite characters to play as....

Lance VII

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I got my video finished, but youtube is being stupid. >_<

I should have it up by tomorrow at the latest.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
MK/Snake/GaW.

I've officially decided those brackets hated me ; ;
... If you had landed one u-air/smash/maybe tilt., you would have had my bracket.. which wasn't GREAT, but I did make it pretty far.

I mean, I had to play ReFlex, and I still can't sit down.

Hey guys! I got my video finished, but youtube is being stupid. >_<

I should have it up by tomorrow at the latest.
Stupid youtube! Thanks =D

Lance VII

Smash Rookie
Yay!!! It's finally uploading properly!

It should be viewable in an hour or two. ^_^

Milln

Smash Champion
I'm working on it. Youtube only takes 10 minutes at a time so I need to splice matches together and Sony Vegas takes a year to render. I'm almost, done, though.

Some stuff is already on my channel that you can visit here: http://www.youtube.com/user/InfiEphe Some teams and some singles are currently available for viewing. I'll post with links when I get everything loaded.

For Reflex vs. Will_'s grand finals match, only that one snippet where we were all like "wtf why isn't it recording?" and hit record got taped. Last match and two stocks left. It's about a minute. Want it up anyway?

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
yeah... youtube shut down audio from the embedded source as well.

might as well use Lance's link D:

Lance can't you list out the songs in the vid description? Without audio I found the vid to be confusing. lol'd at the Power Rangers theme though.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Also, any words on the videos Milln? I don't mean to be impatient but we are making a GaW community video and I think I can find some good stuff... and also ask the MK boards for help with my blooming MK.

Guys, should I go MK/Snake/GaW, or MK/DeDeDe/GaW?

Those are my 4 favorite characters to play as....
if you're going to play mk and snake or dedede, there's really no reason to ever play GW

snake alone beats everyone in the game pretty much
except probably a really good dedede

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Did you ever play my Snake o_0.

Did you just watch a match or something? I think I went MK against you 3 times...

Milln

Smash Champion
Everything's up:

You can either just check it all out at my youtube channel orrrrr:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=InfiEphe&view=videos

Have a direct link to the videos section. I'd normally just link everything, but I failed to sort them at all when uploading. XD;;;

Also, if it's not up there it's because it probably didn't get recorded, I missed it in converting and is sitting on my computer somewhere, or it's the finals match that we only got a minute long and it's hella embarassing for Will_ to watch him SD with Drill Rush twice so I didn't put it up.

As always, be sure to watch in high quality. &fmt=18 or something if the link isn't available.

Top Bottom