• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkaid 8 Feat Lambchops, Dr. Pee Pee, IHaveSpaceBals, Mike G!

Composeur

Smash Ace
hehe, thanks for the love and yeah, I been out of competitive melee for too many years. Right now I'm still trying to catch up with today's metagame and hopefully I'll be ready and back in shape for #4. You can thank the South and Armada for my resurrection. :)
Yay! It's a beautiful thing that you inspired Armada early on and now he's repaid the favor. Even before I found this out I was struck by how his playing was so like yours in its manic rhythm. I hope you're going to ROM2...? :)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
btw mango commentated his own match at SJSU last weekend, brandon will probably have videos up in a week or two (depending on how much is backed up)

^@comment to "commentating own matches LOL_master, etc"

TANK64

Smash Lord
I'm just using tournament results
and you still think Zhu is better than Shiz?
*scratches head*
....they played a set, in tournament, at Genesis..... Shiz won.
Shiz has beat Zhu before also. Yes Zhu took one Marth game off of M2K. (the rest were sheik)
A feat Shiz has already accomplished looong ago.
Shiz lost to Hungry....oh wait...so did Zhu
Shiz lost to Armada (so did Mango's Falco)
That's what happened at Genesis

.....just if you're still talking about results

oh wait-back on topic

Chops and PP ****!!!!!

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
*scratches head*
Shiz has beat Zhu before also. Yes Zhu took one Marth game off of M2K. (the rest were sheik)

oh wait-back on topic

Chops and PP ****!!!!!
This guy just proved VBM to be completely wrong ;)

Anyway, SleepyK are u uploading brackets as well?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
if he's still trolling it up he'll change the topic really fast or bust out inui logic.

i do not have access to the bracket, munkey does!
i only have the vids.
results thread is linked in thefirst post, however

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
*scratches head*

oh wait-back on topic

Chops and PP ****!!!!!
I dropped this because the moderators told me to do so, but fine let's keep at it.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or someone who can't debate without insulting someone but your post is really dumb. If I'm using Genesis results then everything I say stands, you do realize that Zhu out ranked Shiz by a great deal at Genesis right? Shiz got 9th place and Zhu got 4th. And the character M2k used is irrelevant. Shiz has never taken a tournament sent from M2k depsite numerous tries, Mew2king whipps Shiz everytime and yet Zhu whipped Mew2king. If you can't see my my point even now then I'm going to assume you were one of those Florida people I referenced earlier and drop this.

SleepyK

hey mods infract people instead of threatening to move my video thread

PB&J

Smash Hero
i agree..i dont want another to5 thread,,just because of people like virus..honestly i dont know why he isnt banned yet to be honest..if i said those things or anybody else in this thread we would have like 20 infractions

just bann him..no point of keeping him on the boards if he argues with everybody and there mother and doesnt know what he he's talking about.

SleepyK

hi, manli.

i have some teams friendlies left, does anyone care about those?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
hi, manli.

i have some teams friendlies left, does anyone care about those?
=] Hi SleepyK.

I have to say, I was watching those Falco dittos before a midterm, and I got so excited. I was like WOW. These were all good matches.

I've never watched doubles matches, unless I hear specifically from others that there was some **** substance in them. Friendlies are known to contain **** substance.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I personally keep friendlies on the shelves unless they contain unquestionably epic awesome. And it's a ***** to figure out who's playing in them, haha.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
I loved these matches. Mike G getting back into the scene was neat to see, the commentary (although not always on topic) was hella funny, and the Chops vs PP GF were amazing.

Top Bottom