• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkaid 8 Feat Lambchops, Dr. Pee Pee, IHaveSpaceBals, Mike G!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If I can get a few things cleaned up then I'll probably start lookin better to everyone lol. I'll see what I can come up with.

Linguini

Smash Master
hes saying watch his videos and copy all the useful stuff he does. it has nothing to do with what you said,it's just good advice as shiz is the best falco out there atm.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
zhu would probably disagree with that

actually zhu has this fake humble thing going on, so in public he'd never disagree with it

but get him drunk and you know the rest...

Life After Death

Smash Champion
thats why his falco looks mad sloppy and he cant finish the job cuz he uses the wrong moves at the wrong time u cant freestyle wtih falco u gotta follow a strict combo routine with falco u cant use him like fox lol thats his prob

Life After Death

Smash Champion
shiz beat chu pc and cort top players goin all falco ur basing mangoes falco off ur asss lol he goes jiggs sometimes so even if u go by results shiz beats mroe player with falco than mango. but even if it isnt by results shiz is the OBVIOUS better falco just bby watching his falco and mangoes falco comparing. u have rookie eyes. u got alot to learn

somedude123

Smash Ace
mango doesnt beat people cause his falco is the best. he beats them cause he's mango, the best player.

Last edited:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I think Noucles needs to come back into melee and show these new kids whats really good. =D

somedude123

Smash Ace
i'm hoping for next semester when im not working 32 hours a week, and i'll only have 1 certifaction class lol X_X.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
When did Shiz beat Cort? When did he beat Mew2King, for that matter?

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
It's such a strange thing to label someone the best with a certain character. One person can be technically inferior while beating better players. The other can be considered "the best ____" but yield poorer results.

It all depends on your criteria for what makes someone the best, I guess. But at the same time, I get it.

shiz4prez

edit: gah, too tired to make a clearer point...sorries

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Yeah my favorite part was when I was lied to in pms about the moving of the thread! My favorite part was when it was decided that instead of moderating individuals who were being problematic, the solution was to move the entire thread despite the thread creator not having any problems or submitting to any arguments. thanks.

anyway, singles are going up, first post will be updated in like 20 seconds

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Toasty I'd love to but the problem is the spam had gotten way to out of control and upon being asked multiple times to stop it continued anyways.

Trust me when I say I'm rather lenient but if you're just outright not commentating on anything to do with the videos then whats the purpose?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
mango's falco when he's in mr. try hard is by far the best falco in the world

it's not just mango, his falco is ridiculously amazing

he accomplishes the same lockdown of movement as options as shiz with better move choice, thereby needing less tek skill.

sup mango

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
everything is up except for loser's finals which i forgot to cut into two parts.

now for friendlies.

Top Bottom