• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
CaryCore, (or whatever the name was) see if you can get to the Hickory area the night before, and I can prolly take you with me. No offense, but Im not driving 30-40 miles out of my way. I mean, its in the opposite direction, rather. But, if you can get down to Hickory the night before (not day, as I will be on the road from Wilmington to Hickory that *day*) then I am sure I can take ya.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
what is the prize for the one in Rutherford... and what about something in Charlotte...

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I've seen some of your posts.....something about twig being gay and not gonna win teams. Twig is a very good smasher, and from what i've seen of your play and twig's play...he's definately a better smasher than you....so you don't have much room to bash on people. Now, I havent talked trash on smashboards..........................ever, b/c i know i'm still learning. Moral of story, "Don't get to big for your breeches."

dr.neo

Smash Champion
All right you have never seen me play last time me and twig played I beat him twice he beat me none (twig will argue that because he argues everything.) I dont say that im a better smasher and if you can find a post that does than poop on my ovaries. When you see me play or know anything about me let me know ok?

dr.neo

Smash Champion
**** it where do you see me being cocky. I brag about teams but its not serious. Look back at the post where I say. I suck but we will win because adam is 117.9087203% better than everyone else. Take a joke and get off my case.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
easy killa....looks like a nerve has been pinched. Bragging just isn't cool, I personally hate it when people brag about things. You took offense things i've said way to quickly....look, people have opinions and you may not like it but it's just an opinion. When i see people bragging, I take that as a cocky attitude....that's all.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Carey, ya, thats fine. I am about 2 hours away from Rutherfordton (actually, a little less, but I am being conservative.) I am gonna stop and get some breakfast, plus I may (depending on what they do) be taking one or two other people and unless they stay the night, I may have to wait on them that morning.

All that really translates to is, be around my place no later than 10:30. PM me if thats cool, Ill send you my address (for mapquest, its super easy from 40) and my cell/home numbers.

FalTeR

Smash Rookie
Ok, Sunchaser007 aka some random ******* that doesnt knw what in the hell he is flapping his gay mouth at needs to shut up... ******* you doesnt knw anything
you have no idea how bad neo would **** you. Neo is a Better smasher than you better than twig
so you need to stfu he may not brag on him but i will because he will straight up PWN you anyday
and quite honestly i cant wait to own u either

Twiggy

Smash Lord
All right you have never seen me play last time me and twig played I beat him twice he beat me none (twig will argue that because he argues everything.) I dont say that im a better smasher and if you can find a post that does than poop on my ovaries. When you see me play or know anything about me let me know ok?
LMFAO. Dr Neo is not only a n00b... but a LIAR too?

Neo, if you have EVER beaten me... wouldn't it show in the tournament matches we've played? Since every tournament you've been to with me there, you've had to play me. And EVERY one, you've gotten multi-stocked and 2-0'd. So shut your mouth with all that jibber jabber.

FalTeR

Smash Rookie
listen fool ill own u in games and real life what skills you got ***** and im glad you know so much about mine and neos life

and your the one thats actually right.... you dont deserve that **** air u be taken in so do me a favor and stop so u die and dont polute the world with more *******

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
sunchaser is actually good... umm... dont think he's some random scrub like D-Man

and falter... your coming to munkaid right?

FalTeR

Smash Rookie
thats the most intellegent sounding crap i think that iv ever heard. you really do need to just quit breathing. from the sounds of it your useless you serve no purpose not even god has a plan or the desire to give you meaning so... figure it out and go die you little prick.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
im jus gunna have to use the yoyo glitch man , and blow my self up then say "IVE JIHAD IT WITH YOU GUYS !" .. but when i play blood hawk now ... yes i did say blood hawk :p ... and when someones outside the stage i like to scream HAAAWWWKKK !!!! !when i hit someone with full blasting knee :p ... its really dramatic but fun :p

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Well, I got something we can all agree on. That I'll come in DEAD LAST. There... I said it. Now--- lets all agree on that!

Top Bottom