• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
LoL- trust me, I tried. Nah, I dun think Ill come in last. I certianly hope not. I made it to like the 3rd round of the loser finals like 7 mos ago in Gastonia, and I'd like to think I've improved. But, of course- it was smaller, and some of the really good people weren't there. So- we'll see. GL all.

$sD

Smash Ace
i take a quick look at smashboards over 2 hours ago

then come back to 3 pages of drama....

<3!!!!!!!
i wanna see something happen before i have to go home without the net...

gore preferably
some ****ingsnakesonaplane****..
(and samuel l jackson)

and why does this matter....

we all suck compared to the top 25......
nc is a state thats barely even looked upon

i mean....even m3d doesent even acknowledge us..and he lives here..

ok

$sD

Smash Ace
wwhat the gore or being looked down upon...

or are you refering to someone elses post?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
So muuch trash talk before munkaid's are so much fun. Wait to you all see what ygo has got to offer now. We just plain and simply too good. Falter and neo rock and im glad ill get to see them again. H011a

and ali, i wanna play you for some reason bad. Falcon dittos and ness ditt0s bring it son

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
SO much drama over a video game. This could get a Jerry Springer episode :p. And really, I'm the worst player in NC. Well, the worst who ACTS good lol. I will however $2 MM someone (2 out of 3/Random character/Random stage) =))

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Here's My MoneyMatch Chart (All: Eight Minute/Four Stock/No Items)

2 Out Of 3

$2 Random Character/Random Stage Each Game

Single Game (Random Stage)

$2 Falco (Me) VS Marth (You)
$2 JigglyPuff (Me) VS Falco/Fox (You)
$1 Any Character (Me) VS Any Character (You)

Keep in mind, I'm BAD at this game. Just for fun. I'll keep MM'Ing until I'm TOO far in debt =))

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Here's My MoneyMatch Chart (All: Eight Minute/Four Stock/No Items)

2 Out Of 3

$2 Random Character/Random Stage Each Game

Single Game (Random Stage)

$2 Falco (Me) VS Marth (You)
$2 JigglyPuff (Me) VS Falco/Fox (You)
$1 Any Character (Me) VS Any Character (You)

Keep in mind, I'm BAD at this game. Just for fun. I'll keep MM'Ing until I'm TOO far in debt =))
can I take 1 of each? =]

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
same here cary same here. You need to make a list of who all has accepted your matches lol.

Taco bell ocho, wanna crew mm? What do you say 15 bux per person???

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
omg i cant wait for munkaid so many ppl coming. I alos now will not be bringing a cube i sold mine yet i will get some other yg0 peeps too. I will still bring smash though. Goodbye

Lowki

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. I'm in a group of 4 Wilmington players that might make it to the tournament, that is if our friend decides to drive. Ive never posted here but i thought it'd be a good idea to let you know a few more people might make it up there.

Edit- one of us can possibly bring an extra TV/Cube/smash

El Cancel

Smash Journeyman
Wow, all this talk... You better be ready when I go to Munk-Aid!

I'm no random Smasher either...

I have been playing this game since May of this year, and my skills have multiplied, quadruple'lify'd, sextuplified... I'm becoming...

TOO STRONG.

-I'm a member of the Six Falcons, you will know them (please refer to Jihad's sig). You may say I am only choosing Captain Falcon's black color, but no... I am doing much more...

I BECOME the deadly manifestation known as Black Vulture. My raptor eyes ONLY SEE DEATH: I swoop down from the heavenly skies and satisfy my unending hunger on a feast of carcasses... (that would be you, readers).

-Also, I've mastered the art of playing with all characters. Have you?

My technique is unprecedented: I move my cursor over them and press the A button.

-I've defeated the best in this area. If they had a controller on their hands (or attached with tape), I've played them and devoured their carcasses.

See if you recognize these names... mysister, 3yearoldneighborhoodkid, mentallychallengedman, abasketball...

You may not know them (noob), but how about some names you guys know then... Ken, Azen, Chillin, KoreanDJ, PCChris... I've heard of these names. Have you?

You might have heard of Twiggy. Whenever we play, I ALWAYS BEAT HIM 8% of the time.

And the list goes on and on...

Beware, MORTALS, when I come to Munk-Aid, December 16... December 16... Oh I just remembered, I have to attend a graduation ceremony... consider yourselves lucky... I hunger...

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Do You Not Understand!!! I Did Not Brag You Ignorant ******. I. D.i.d. N.o.t. B.r.a.g. Y.o.u. R.e.t.a.r.d.!!!
Saying stuff like that is just wrong...I worked with mentally ******** children and you shouldn't take that word lightly. It is just wrong a55hole.

Oh and on another note...you have never beaten me or twig...both of us 2 stocked you in every single match. I am not talking about just 2 stocking you once or twice. Every single match. That means you are a gay. I am going to **** you in the a55 when we get together at this tournament. Don't worry, I will use lubrication if you want me to.

On an earlier post you made...I am gay but at least spell my name right. phuckQ

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
CaryCore- Check your PMs, I left my numbers and directions.

Lowki- Check yours as well- I saw you were in Wilmington, and I wanna smash sometime.

Lowki

Smash Rookie
well i might have spoke too soon about coming up there. our friend is having second thoughts about driving the whole way that douche...lol ill see if we cant convince him to go anyways.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Wow... approx. 40 people. Not bad. Although- Im gonna estimate this at around 30-35 people. Still a nice turnout. I jux hope I can finish in the top 20 or so. (Cuz I know making it to that 8-man elim tourney is gonna be **** near impossible, unless I manage to acquire Optimus Prime-like abilities. And even then.... [-sighs-]

Aaaaanyway.... 6 more days.

$sD

Smash Ace
and are the prices staying the same...if so im not playing teams.

i gotta pay for my college classes and buy some **** for my computer.

$sD

Smash Ace
Wow... approx. 40 people. Not bad. Although- Im gonna estimate this at around 30-35 people. Still a nice turnout. I jux hope I can finish in the top 20 or so. (Cuz I know making it to that 8-man elim tourney is gonna be **** near impossible, unless I manage to acquire Optimus Prime-like abilities. And even then.... [-sighs-]

Aaaaanyway.... 6 more days.
lol dont worry matt.. its swiss format..(judging from the firrst page)

even if you dont make top 8 you'll pllay a ****load of matches..

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Everyone can be sure playing me is a Bye. I RARELY even play :p. But I can sneak wins with my distracting mind games. Such as playing nude and eating 218 marshmellow Peeps =))

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
You know when I have to log in **** is serious.

First of all...will you all SHUT THE **** UP...really, it's a video game, and none of you actually have the right to talk **** cause you are all bad. Now, I'm not saying I'm good, cause I'm bad, but NC as a whole is **** as far as smash goes.

Second of all, I turn 18 on the 14th...I noticed on the 7th you said your birthday is a week munk, is that on the 14th?

Third, Wilmington guys, I may have to smash with you sometime when i go back home, my family lives in Burgaw.

Neo and the people *****ing at neo...shut it, it's really annoying, being better at a video game and arguing about it on the internet doesn't make you cool

I can bring a cube and a setup, also have a video converter that I plan on recording **** on.

Razer, I go to state (Ray Doyle), I may have told you before but don't remember.

Everyone get off each other's ***** for a little and realize there isn't a "dominating" force in NC, and I will not even start on the power rankings

Anyone wanna team with some random FPS player?

Finally, I will be coming, those of you that have played me, have played me, and hopefully all of you that haven't will get to. I don't think I'm good, but I don't really play this game enough to judge...I haven't plugged my cube but once since the Tarboro tournament

dolla, team ITSA TRAP?

Top Bottom