• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
you bet man ill be doing as many friendlies as i can to see what im up against. And just to try some characters out ive been working on. Cant wait man munkaid gonna rock

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wowee. An opinion of mine caused Xeritross and TLoZ to snap. I've seen this before.

I've played Adam, and have legitimately defeated him in a 1v1 smash battle. He can tell you ~ After I do I stop and go around and be like "I finally did the impossible! After hours of trying, I've defeated Adam".

You all need to be the ones to calm down. No need to "prove" you can beat Adam. I've said he "wins the majority of the time" meaning there's oft a victory by someone else. I also see several Johns being made. I guess you'll have to settle it and prove what you say is true @ MunkAID, where everything should be in primo condition for top playing. Until then, I stand by my thoughts!

Oh! And an update for you Munkey ~ That FalcoKid, he isn't coming ~ Coming this friday him and his family is taking a holiday trip out of the states and somewhere else.

$sD

Smash Ace
lol at recent post...

hrmm...usually when i fight lozr i suicide one or two times...=/

i shouldnt this time around though

btw i have a new main..

ok bye again...ill check in again ina few months

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
if all works out , NC will see the wrath of Jolly at Munkaid!

and who cares about bad rep? Everyone bad rep me plz? Because I don't care any more. And Neo, Adam couldn't win teams by himself when he had Falter as a teammate...... So being an incumbent and having Adam on your team doesn't guarantee a win.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Ooh Dolla with a new main.
Do tell, or is it a surprise?

BTW- TLOZ, you play Link right? Ya wanna Link ditto? No MM or anything, just a somewhat serious friendly. I haven't played muh link in forever, I wanna see how it goes. To my knowledge I dun think ive ever lost a Link ditto-then again I havent had many [-prolly less than 10-] link dittos- (im prolly wrong though)- so- someone needs to break that.

Wow... that was a lot of subtext, what with the [- -], - -, and ( ).

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
yeah BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!! I'll link ditto u! I really dont like dittos with link though, but at least you'll get to c the awesome/godly TLOZ link(cheat character) in action! LOLz It ought to b fun. ;)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Ok I have never said that I am better than anyone else at smash. I come here and talk and I like to go to tournaments because they are fun. I dont win I barely break fifth. I dont care, but I do get pissed when people for no reason at all try to diss me for no reason. If someone can look back and see where I have started an argument then do it. I didnt neg rep you all to start with. It wasnt me but you wouldnt believe me. When I couldnt come to a tournament you all made fun of me. I have more going on at home than anyone here even knows. Just ask adam. But you all made fun of me for not being able to go to a tournament. Seriously I dont go looking for a fight ask YGO I'm a good person to hang out with. Munk when you first met me I went an hour and a half out of my way just to pick him up to take him to Georgia. I had a van full of people I picked up just to take. When I got there I dont know how many people said I was a kool and funny guy. Not the best at smash but easy to get along with. I dont start stuff but I dont lay down for anyone.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm . . . Well, I'm not one to make fun of people. Sorry if I ever gave that impression ~ It's not one of my greatest skills in life, so I avoid it.

... WE'RE ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF AWAY!!! OMFG I CAN'T WAIT! And Castlvania is too good . . .

*runs*

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
OMG!!!!! Castlevania is out! dont panic people TLOZ will be getting it tomorrow or sometime this week!

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Ok I have never said that I am better than anyone else at smash. I come here and talk and I like to go to tournaments because they are fun. I dont win I barely break fifth. I dont care, but I do get pissed when people for no reason at all try to diss me for no reason. If someone can look back and see where I have started an argument then do it. I didnt neg rep you all to start with. It wasnt me but you wouldnt believe me. When I couldnt come to a tournament you all made fun of me. I have more going on at home than anyone here even knows. Just ask adam. But you all made fun of me for not being able to go to a tournament. Seriously I dont go looking for a fight ask YGO I'm a good person to hang out with. Munk when you first met me I went an hour and a half out of my way just to pick him up to take him to Georgia. I had a van full of people I picked up just to take. When I got there I dont know how many people said I was a kool and funny guy. Not the best at smash but easy to get along with. I dont start stuff but I dont lay down for anyone.
1. You aren't funny
2. You take everything too seriously
3. We don't care about your personal life
4. family problems isn't your "get out of jail free" card
5. you always complain about us not liking you.
6. ^which in turn always make us not like you MORE.
7. You're not REALLY going to come to munk aid 4.
8. I know this because you didn't come to munkaid 2 or 3 after saying you would.
9. There is no number 9.
10. You always pull this online guilt trip on everyone whenever EVERYONE in the world can see (except blind people). Just so you look like the victim.
11. I just want more posts.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
Zio,Adam, and ppl....apology for T.C.'s previous posts. Its just I dont like to be compared to other people as you can see. That is all!

Malk

Smash Champion
lol TLOZ link is toooo good
he two stocked my jigglypuff
You have no idea what to do when you face it

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well i have carried a team before me and beanie(steven) had a serious tournament at game crazy the one that zio held, and we beat team triforce together and others. We placed 1st<>It can be done. Me and neo will win in teams and i know he will show this time. TC is 2 cool and munkaid 4 will be insane. I look to continue my winning streak of tourneys here lately =) gl to every one also i may purchase a dig. camcorder and record all this madness that will go down at munkaid, so many ppl coming. Dont get nervous folks

l0Zr=)

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Just letting you people know... I'm THE teams guy in NC. I've always placed 1st or high no matter who my partner is. Now I have dolphin as my partner??!?! OH **** you're getting owned.

1000TH post.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Yesh! 1000th for Twiggy.
I May play teams, but -I'll need a partner. Preferably one who can carry me, so that after the match I can be like... "" WTF 'partner'. I mean.... I leave you with the simple task of taking out two guys who have 6 stock (yes 6, they managed to gain extra stock for my example) each, and you have one, and you couldn't do it? ..... ****.... I chose a ****ty partner. "" LoL. J/k. I would like a partner though. ^^

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You can prolly count Beanie out of munkAID, I'm assuming, after what went on last night. He'll not want to ride in the same car, or even spend the weekend with and/or around Mewchu.

The argument was silly. The two DIDN'T WANT TO SHUT UP ~ so because Beanie had "power" in this situation, he banned mewchu from gamecrazy, thus making more of a sour after taste than originally thought. In my eyes, you both were wrong. I'm not taking sides, you both were wrong.

I will not stand for banning people from the store! It will not happen on my watch.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
FACTS KNOWN SINCE THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!!!
1)Twiggy is gay
2)I am coming to munk aid number 4
3)Twiggy is gay
4)Me and Adam WILL win tournaments
5)He will not have to carry me
6)Dolfin is gay also.
7)We will still win teams.

Icege

Smash Apprentice
No can do. I'm on lock work-wise until January (holidays are destroying my wallet). When's the next one ya'll are rounding up?

EDIT: There's a tournament in Anderson this coming weekend I believe. We're trying to get them to add Smash to the list of games if ya'll have nothing better to do. Sunday tournament.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Where at? Unless he works me into Sunday, I doubt I'll be doing ANYTHING interesting sunday.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
FACTS KNOWN SINCE THE HISTORY OF FOREVER!!!
1)Twiggy is gay
2)I am coming to munk aid number 4
3)Twiggy is gay
4)Me and Adam WILL win tournaments
5)He will not have to carry me
6)Dolfin is gay also.
7)We will still win teams.
you spelled dolphin wrong.

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
Is anyone passing by Statesville I could ride with? I live RIGHT off of I-40. I can pay like $1,000,000 AND I'm NOT a sexual predator, Unless you WANT me to be, Then I subtract from the Million =). I just don't want to go alone :pP

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I would, but Statesville is totally out of my way. The only people who I would think would be coming from that way would be YGO. Im not volunterring them or anything- just saying that they may be the ones who are actually coming by that way.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
well i have carried a team before me and beanie(steven) had a serious tournament at game crazy the one that zio held, and we beat team triforce together and others. We placed 1st<>It can be done. Me and neo will win in teams and i know he will show this time. TC is 2 cool and munkaid 4 will be insane. I look to continue my winning streak of tourneys here lately =) gl to every one also i may purchase a dig. camcorder and record all this madness that will go down at munkaid, so many ppl coming. Dont get nervous folks

l0Zr=)
LOLz, yeah it was a serious tourney, but at the same time i hadnt played in a good while considering i'd just got back from school. that was definitely my fault for us losing, but it wont EVER happen again. The triforce will be taking teams at M-aid 4. Now is the time for everyone to get scared! ;)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Tloz man i know we got lucky dude we did. Yet steven does tip everyone he fights somehow someway??!? Beanie and tloz ftw.

Me and ne0 will win teams. And YG0 will DEFF! win crews

PacStrife

Smash Ace
YGO has no room in their cars, unless someone has dropped. Sorry but will we only be taking each other I believe.

On a seperate note there are too many Captain Falcon players in NC. Just an observation.

Top Bottom