• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll make sure I defeat someone in this tourney. I CROSS my fingers!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Zio... it'll be me. I'll bet my life on it.
Well... maybe not my life. ....Umm... a good portion of my stock of Fun Money on it. Yes, thats alot safer.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My local deli takes Monopoly Money. Because it's owned by illegal immigrants, they don't know any better . . . Funny Munny is fine!

dr.neo

Smash Champion
When I quit being a ***** about everything?

lol neo plays bench

but dr. neo sucks really bad... so, yeah?

lol I'm so close to 1k posts... here's more trash talk.

dr neo likes boys lolz

was that for the season?

oh yeah and, $20 good?

since it's 20, you wanna do a best of 5, just so you get 1 extra match?

Dr. Neo should shut up...yeah that would be amazing.

Goddangit twig...I want to take neo's money...you *******...you killed my wallet.

doesn't matter though, everyone is better than dr. neo... Stop giving me bad rep ******

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
No No Zio. You mistook me. I said "FUN MONEY" not "Funny Money"
You see (From xe. com, the currency exchange website)
"Fun Money" is a currency of an invisible nature, having no tangible substance. Therefore, one may have enormous amounts of said 'Fun Money' and appear to not have any at all. It is a special currency which can only be cashed in/exchanged for true legal tender for debts public and private only at designated locations, all of which are within Dull_Razers mind, or front right pants pocket."

So... now that thats cleared up....

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
When I quit being a ***** about everything?

lol neo plays bench

but dr. neo sucks really bad... so, yeah?

lol I'm so close to 1k posts... here's more trash talk.

dr neo likes boys lolz

was that for the season?

oh yeah and, $20 good?

since it's 20, you wanna do a best of 5, just so you get 1 extra match?

Dr. Neo should shut up...yeah that would be amazing.

Goddangit twig...I want to take neo's money...you *******...you killed my wallet.

doesn't matter though, everyone is better than dr. neo... Stop giving me bad rep ******

All of those quotes are just proof.... Proof that Dr. Neo must really suck

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I think GAWes is coming... and i clearly remember him beating adam and winning munkaid 2... so stfu

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.... Well then I'd like to see it. Cause everyone here who's played Adam has lost.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
joel beat adam in a money match?.. i havent played adam since pools at munkaid 2... and you've never played any of the west people... seriously, i wish you guys would get off his c0ck

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
.... Well then I'd like to see it. Cause everyone here who's played Adam has lost.
~T.C.~

Zio, you might not be able to beat him........but I sure as hell can and have! Numerous of times! I would love to see someone beat his fox with Falcon. GAwes had to choose shiek to beat him at Munkaid 2. I can do it with Falcon. And besides you've seen us beat him before especially when he plays with his other characters. Don't say we cant beat Adam, because that's a d@mn lie!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aren't we practicing most of the time? The majority of the time I've been around Adam and you guys playing, he wins. Yes there's a victory here and there, heck, I've beat him some times, but doesn't he win most of the time?

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Well I didnt - rep any of you till just now stupid ******s.
You can't lie your way out of it. I KNOW for a FACT you are bad repping people without reason.

1. You say the same thing in every one, "stupid ******"
and
2. I know mods.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
Look zio, adam uses fox and everybody knows that fox is the best. Adam even tells us we need to go fox, but we dont. If everyone went fox and learned to play him as well as their main then there would be someone different winning all the time.

Everytime we play, I never use link, i use characters like pika and other characters bcuz its just fun. Believe me when I say that if I used link every match, adam wouldn't win All the matches. Those matches would go back and forth. Just think if adam tried to go all doc or another character in a tourney, he'd be in the same boat as everyone else.

I guarantee you won't ever see adam go all game&watch in a tourney bcuz he knows that other people are gonna choose a way better character. It just doesn't make since. No ones sayin adams not good, but you need to stop saying someone's the best when they're only good with that one character. I've never heard adam say he's the best anyway.

man, just calm down with all that else im just gonna have to school u in tetris!!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Calm down? I haven't made such a long post like that. I just say what I see. . . Bah, if you can do what you say, then prove it at MunkAID. Anyway, I think Adam would take what you say as a challenge of some sort ~ Go all G&W ~ No Johns.

School me and Tetris? You do know you're wrong in that. IF anything, I WILL NOT lose in Tetris. :)

Anyone notice on the first post what Munkey called Darius? FalcoKid . . . It just sounds funny. Munkey, I think he likes to go by Apoc.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
alright then, looks like im just gonna have to own u this weekend in tetris. we'll play without items on too.

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
Exactly, at game crazy!(A place with no chairs and nobody plays serious) I dont care whether I win or lose when I go there. Adam wants to win all the time. You've never seen me play good anyways. And when I did beat Adam's fox, I still wasnt at 100%. Yeah I might pick up the controller and play when I go to GC, or I might not. You say you have beatn him. Have you ever beaten him legitimaty in a regular 1v1 match? Ive never in the history of boxing, basketball, scuba diving, sky diving, or whatever seen you beat Adam 1v1. Never-Never land. Ya'll(NC) are so lucky me, TLOZ, and 59JS dont get to play as much as we used to. We wouldn't lose to anybody but each other if we still did!

Another thing. Adam has his fans in SSBM. Yes he is my friend and teammate. I am a fan of his fox as he is of my falcon....But I would never be a part of his fan list,club, or whatever because usually this means that you will never be able to do what he does in this game and kiss up to him. It means your not on his level and just praise him. I see this bull**** all the time on the boards and at gamecrazy! And this is not aimed at you Zio....but I do see it. I will never put myself below anyone in this game, especially Adam! We(T.C.,TLOZ,and 59JS) can beat him! People dont understand this because he plays fox. Like we said before,we never try when we go to GC period!!!! I cant believe people actually think that he is better than us!!!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Well.... how about this- to end this lil argument.
I'm pretty.
THERE, argument settled. I win life, and the internet!

PacStrife

Smash Ace
lolz i can beat Adam.....just not alot lolz. Falcon vs. fox = no good lol. TC you know what I mean man, but dont worry we'll show them with our team at MunkAid man. We're not giving in to Adam's fox or anybody else man!!

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
hahaha stupid ******s

I've been avoiding this thread, I can't take it seriously anymore.
u telling me! im just too dang good.

team triforce iz in da house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this kind of got out of hand a little. i now officially ban all arguments in NC even with dr. neo. We all need to learn to come together and just have fun. can i get an AMEN?!?!?!

:laugh: :) :laugh: :chuckle:

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
everyone loses now and then, Game crazy is not the place for serious smash like someone said earlier post. I dont care if someone thinks there better than me, its rly just a game and everytime we all together we all have a good time. Its true i do like to win i am very competetive, but dont think i went to fox because he is top tier and i wanted to win, he was my character before i knew nething about the shine being more than just something that reflected items, wavedashin, l cancel, etc blah blah blah w/e else you wanna say about fox, he does have some flaws, alot. He can die at low % and is a fast faller(can and will get chaingrabbed) I mean every character has one move that will stand out like falcons knee, marths over smash tipper, sheiks tilts, i could go on and on with others. Well i guess thats enough for now, you guys are the greatest friends eva but we ALL will see who wins when it counts the 16th and i wont be using all fox like usual.

I mean yeah its fun to play the game with any character you want but when it comes to money on the line and you dont win dont blame the character you were using blame yourself. You can always choose another character.

Amen to tloz, just play your best at munkaid 4 and may the best man win, no johns are to be made, so i expect ppl to be practicing, so..... go practice

Gl to all

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Well said. Personally, I'm not really buying into this whole talk of "Person A wins b/c he plays Character A all the time, and Character A always beats my Character, Character B"

I used to think like that when I mained Link, but I've gotten out of that notion.

Plus, if you're gonna win with a character, play it. Sheesh. It defies the notion of competition if someone purposely plays "Not as good as they can" (be it by character/technique/etc.). I know this is super off topic- but, ya, there ya go- my 2 cents.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to the tournament, mostly to see how far I've come since the one in Gastonia over the summer. I personally believe alot, but- we'll see. GL, especially to me... cuz I'll need it. ^_^

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dull ftw, we must get some matches in man we must. We have never rly played that much neway before.

Malk i may start to overlook this thread for a while too i dont wanna see ppl arguing over whos better than who. Take it to the power rankings or somewhere else. Well for now im off to bed i finnaly got some days off someone give me a call and will play some smash instead of argue about it.

H0llA

Top Bottom