• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mmm . . . Perhaps, but that's my business. Forgive me for trying to be a little random. it's not like I take these boards, or anything on the internet for that matter, any more serious than the soup I find every night in my toilet . . . I still can't figure out HOW it gets there . . . >_>

Twiggy

Smash Lord
mmm . . . Perhaps, but that's my business. Forgive me for trying to be a little random. it's not like I take these boards, or anything on the internet for that matter, any more serious than the soup I find every night in my toilet . . . I still can't figure out HOW it gets there . . . >_>
that means no.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Zio dont worry man all those guys are *******s who try to put people down for no reason at all. Just practice up and woop up on them in smash then make fun of them about it. Then procede to kick them in the chins untill they cry like the little ******s they are.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Wow... Im so happy I don't have 'smash feuds' or 'personal feduds' with people. People like me. At least... they pretend to.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Ya, I know... almost like... 8 months or so. If I can arrange it- 2%, do you wanna come by my house the night before and smash some, and you can ride w/ me to the tourney. I think Im taking like 2 other people, (BigaTwig and His Brother- Twigger 'members 'em and Brownguy does, at least I think they do.)

But, I digress, if ya wanna come by and do that, Im pretty sure that'll be cool.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zio dont worry man all those guys are *******s who try to put people down for no reason at all. Just practice up and woop up on them in smash then make fun of them about it. Then procede to kick them in the chins untill they cry like the little ******s they are.
Oh I kinda figured. I intend on making a big impression. Something along the lines "How could this n00b have come SOO far? I blame LoZR for practicing with 'em, and that they're both straight". Well . . . something like that. >_> dr. Neo . . . U have my respects.

*Dr.Neo gains +10 street rep points*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Well all i know is that im gonna be winning the tournament while you all are fighting. Munkey man i cant wait to own you my friend i mean theres no chance for you ok how bout a mm dood 20 bux??

0r more

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'll $10 mm you at the end of the day.. but i dont think i will have time before then.. we are on a tight schedule... and why do you want to beat me so bad?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
because beans been telling me you been saying your gonna beat me so bad so thats whats got me excited to play you. Newayz i accept 10 bux at the end of the day. Better practice up main

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i never told him that... i dont think?... i may have told pac that... but def not beans?... and i will beat you.. sorry
i just hope you use marth or someone.. i suck against fox :(

Twiggy

Smash Lord
was that for the season?

oh yeah and, $20 good?

since it's 20, you wanna do a best of 5, just so you get 1 extra match?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Gawd I need too much improvement before Munk-Aid . . .

SORRY Malk/Karn for the sour attitude yesterday. I wasn't playing to my fullest, and yet I was . . . :(

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
=)

Brown and munk i accept the mm's. Allthough brown man you can use marth and peach i dont mind but i wont use fox or marth. DeAL!?

So munk you said for 10 bux right and brown 5

ne other takorz

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I say we ban the use of the A button from LoZR. That'll make it a fair fight then.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
hell no lozr if i can use marth or peach then you can play fox.

so it doesnt matter to me 5 dollar mm best of 3. Normal rules no banned characters, after a few friendlies we will mm before any tournaments

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
lol zio just in case you didnt know im 1-0 against lozr in money matches, so um your jokes arent funny. because i mm no one without the thought of being able to win

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
joel... your post count is 420... never post again, just open a new account.. kthnx

and lozr sucks... but not as much as zio

doesn't matter though, everyone is better than dr. neo... Stop giving me bad rep ******

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lol zio just in case you didnt know im 1-0 against lozr in money matches, so um your jokes arent funny. because i mm no one without the thought of being able to win
This ain't no joke, man. LoZR says you suck. He says it's free money. I seriously want you to own him. If you can do it, then do it! I'm rooting for you. It's about time Mr. Adam feels loss.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
all you guys are cool and all and are all my friends yet i am gunna win yet agane at munkaid sry. Thats how its gonna be.

Brown man i accept just a normal 5 bux mm then. c u all there. Peace

Zio ftl

l0zR=)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I'm going to go ahead and call it.... there will be a fight. Hahaha.

I am also going to call this.... Razer will win this tournament (actually, there is a *not* typed in extremely small font.... like fine print font on contracts as a disclaimer for me coming in dead last.)

I also know that I will get lost on the way back (like I did when i first came down there like 2 years ago)

And... I also am going to call the fact that I will either A) seduce someone ftw... or B) Be seduced ftl.
....And, that's all the Miss Cleo I can muster at the moment. ....

Top Bottom