• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
I noticed I'm on the "going" list but I never really said I'd be able to make it. I'd have to take off work again... since I normally get off at 3pm and it's a little over 2 hour drive.

I'm still up in the air.

DoctorChuk

Smash Apprentice
It's official now, I won't be able to attend.

I've got a family Christmas get together on that same day. I only see these people two or three times a year and I really like hanging out with them.

Sorry, have fun though guys.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I need to know who is bringing what?... i need tv's. powerstrips, cubes, and extension cords... please let me know who can bring what... this tournament is going to be alot bigger than any of the others we have had... so help would be nice

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah i should be good with bringing a cube like always, thats all for me id think, now some of the peeps im taking with me, may bring some things as well.

Malk

Smash Champion
lol about bad feedback. Our van is going to be so full as it is, I don't think we can bring any TVs unless you want like 8 inch ones.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
hopefully my nukka joel with bring a tv or two... we really need them... anyone else think they can bring a tv... we need like atleast 2 more. even if joel does bring 2

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
New 59JS quotes, I see . . . >_> Maybe I should put quotes in my sig . . . ~_~ And there it is!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I have gotten the word that i will be off work for the 16th so you can deff. count me (us) in. Get ready piedmont lolololololololol

Malk

Smash Champion
Yeah yeah Smashfest tomorrow Adam
if anyone else wants to drive to raleigh PM me for directions and stuff

Malk

Smash Champion
Sucks for you

Adam called me while I was at lunch today and we're just gonna play some games tomorrow night at Karn's place

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hey, Raleigh guys- where are yall at in Raleigh. That is to say, are yall at State, or what? And if so- who are ya, I might know ya by real names & not tags.

Malk

Smash Champion
We live in North Raleigh. My name's Matthew, and you probably don't know me if you don't recognize Malk.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NO ONE could've had more a fun time at Burger King than us after yesterday. I got pics on my phone to prove the validity of the event.

Mr. Mewchu went into the play place and actually climbed into it. A 21 year old man WENT INTO IT!!! ****ING HILARIOUS!!!

Oh, Sir Karn. I will be joining (ridin') with Adam tomorrow to your place. One problem ~ We want to know how long we can stay. I can come based on that. If it's until any time, I know everyone else will want to stay, but that keeps me from coming - Mother wants me in the house by 2, the latest. So . . . Give us a time of 1am, and we gots to leave. Otherwise, King ZIO will once again be hidden in the mist.

TLOZ, sorry man U can't come. I've returned to Marth because I realize he's just too good to be true. He may even be better than Link. :chuckle: I have far too much fun with 'im. :)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
mewchu is the man and yall gotta get it right, its not malks place its lord karns holla. Oh yeah and will all be showing up round like 4 id say. See u all tom. I will also bring a cube tom and smash and whatnot.

Dr. neo returns at munkaid 4 will be too good.

Oh and munkey is going down, your the guy i wanna beat the most, so i will c 2 it son.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cross my fingers, stop my pee, hope I get myself that hard to find wii.

Tomorrow is a day to hope for the best.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hmm, I was wondering- with this many people, won't 5 rounds of Swiss ending w/ only 8 in single elim leave ALOT of people out. Like... 25+? Maybe (since its so big... [thats what she said, and him too... but that one Im not proud of]) count to see how many peeps are actually there & if there's still alot of people either add another round of swiss and maybe extend the singles bracket to like 16? Just a thought, its your tourney of course- only a minor suggestion.

Edit: I mean leave alot of people out of the actual elim. tourney.

Edit #2: Imma try to bring a VCR and the necessary cables to tape some matches. I already call it- all muh matches are on my set-up, so I can vid myself getting *****. And, of course the finals can use it (if wanted)

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i would love to do 6 rounds into a top 16... it all really depends on time honestly.. if 40 people show up, i dont think we will have the time.. keep in mind we are only going to have like 10 setups for the tourny... which means the rounds will last almost twice as long as they would if we had 20 setups... so TIME is the problem

and LoZr, i will own your face off

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
totally understandable about the set-ups. I hope enough people come and bring set-ups to make it work like that, that'd be cool. Thanks.

Malk

Smash Champion
16 round elimination would be cooler, but I understand about the time. Oh yeah and Zio - no worries. Karn and I both have to go to school in the morning so we'll be kicking your ***** out around 10 or 11 at latest I think.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Then prepare to meet the fabled ZIO, master of the unknown, controller of the unthinkable, prodigy of the color blue.

>_>

Well, I look forward to the meet. Say hello to Yuffie, the unemployed ninja!

Top Bottom