• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Malk

Smash Champion
Anymore openings for teams?
Me & My friend are completely new to the Tourney scene. And we are only 13..
There's always room for more teams, but 13 is pretty **** young (we are old, scary, violent and above all sexual)

If you wanna come, come, but be warned
You will have your ***** handed to you

NC, as a whole, is toooo good

Twiggy

Smash Lord
there's always openings bud. Everyone just signs up there.

edit: Malk is a dumb ****. Don't listen to him.

Malk- Thanks for scaring new smashers. You're a credit to your religon jew.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
there's always openings bud. Everyone just signs up there.
Thanks Twiggy. :)
There's always room for more teams, but 13 is pretty **** young (we are old, scary, violent and above all sexual)

If you wanna come, come, but be warned
You will have your ***** handed to you

NC, as a whole, is toooo good
Ehh. Theres nothing more scary until you see my curly- afroish hair. XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yay! I've already requested the time off, and got it!

Now after playing some, I'm glad that I can hold my own with Sheik. Never had I lasted that long with Marth or the Ice Climbers ~ My favorite characters. :( Ah well.

Anyone wanna team with me? Everyone here in RM has got a team mate. I had asked Adam, but he said he'd team with Dr.Neo. I said to him "Why get Dr. Neo, when you could go Dr. Zio" but he shined me outta McDonalds before I had time to blink.

Malk

Smash Champion
edit: Malk is a dumb ****. Don't listen to him.

Malk- Thanks for scaring new smashers. You're a credit to your religon jew.

What the **** does my judaism has to do with any of it? You can ****ing insult me all you want, since no one I know likes you the least bit, but don't get onto my ****ing religion.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
malk man you know east nc loves you. No matter the religion, your just too **** cool. Join us in the east Vs West crew battle and you will join the winning team =)

But i love all the ppl in the smash scene here in NC, they all just fun to be around!

Wurd

Zio ill admit that last post you had was waaay too funny. Dr. Neo are you ready to own some pplz.

Oh and ne mm's Neone, i will use game and watch =) cause he is too good. Peace

l0zr=)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Yea we will tear some people apart then use there money to buy mcdonalds. Anyone wanna money match dr.lozer then bring it on! Oh yea and I'm with YGO now so I really cant wait for the crew match where YGO tears ocho apart.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I said jew because I'm not clever enough to think of anything else about you. Other than you're sad nobody told YOU about how bad you'd get murdered the first time you played people who were good.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Neo is just too good then i guess, yet i forgot that goes without saying as well

got dang =/

Malk is actually good twig, jiggz is too good.
Malk ftw

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Neo is just too good then i guess, yet i forgot that goes without saying as well

got dang =/

Malk is actually good twig, jiggz is too good.
Malk ftw
I played him WAYYYY long ago. Over a year.

After we murdered him he dropped off the face of the planet. Now he's back. Back again. Malk is back. Tell a friend.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
you guys better watch out ness and his glitches , oh and dont forget the crazy moonwalking captain falcon i have .. mhm thats right :p lol .. and theres one more character that ive been working on right now hahaha.. .other than samus =) secret ..

Malk

Smash Champion
hahaha Ali you wanna see a moonwalking falcon? Wait til you play Pac, every move he does is a moonwalk

PacStrife

Smash Ace
haha, best comment from malk at the last smashfest:

"Pac has lost all technical skill to learn the moonwalk, which he has mastered!"

Malk is too good. hopefuly we'll play on saturday man, I'll call you later about that one. But anyways........ my mindgames are too good, lol.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quotes? I got them . . . Too many . . . I'll sell a few to you for free, but charge a one dollar purchase fee.

I hope you all enjoy beating me, CAUSE I WON'T!!!

*Lights cannon*

Oh, and Adam . . . WHATinTEHhappyDAYS??? I tried calling, but you didn't pick up. You know, me, Mark and Ben were at Gamecrazy today. We could've had good practice today, you know? God knows I need it what without my GCN and all . . .

WildStar

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying to get a ride together for this one. Hopefully if I do find a ride I'll be with some more AUG peeps. I missed the last one.

XCaryXCoreX

Smash Cadet
I need to contact College friends about this because I REALLY Don't want to come alone. Especially with me sucking at the game and all :p. It's quite evident by me dropping Falco to pick up Mewtwo. I'd rather lose and enjoy playing than do better but HATE the character :p. Tis only a game afterall *Waits For Beating* =) =)..

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
O_O

You totally ignored my post? Did I do something wrong? I'm SORRY! I'll NEVER do what I did again, I swear! I even give you a tasty choclate orange to make up for the bad.

... Horpy Thankzgifting!!!

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
All you guys do is talk trash on here...I don't want to hear another word about who is going to beat who or who is better or any of that ****. Let your actual gameplay speak for you at the tourney. Until then just shut up about skill. (less than three all)

Twiggy

Smash Lord
BLACK DOLPHIN IS GOING TO WIN THIS TOURNAMENT.

I garauntee, if me and black dolph go... we will take teams and 1st and 2nd in singles.

STFU and STFU SON.z

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I love you pac you are just too good. Twigger and dolph. You are no match for team DR. L0zR=) haha cant wait for this one doods

Twiggy

Smash Lord
I can't come. Already got plans for dec 2nd.

And... I know how to beat lozr now. He was getting scurred in fox dittos. Maybe I should do those =]

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I know how to beat adam too. Hold a zesty McDonalds Big Mac in his face while in a match ~ He'll give way to the burger in less than three seconds, garanteed!

Top Bottom