• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No. Not really. They don't tell us how many we're getting until the box comes in with 'em. Until then, it's a mystery.

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
I think I heard Walmart and some other places are getting at least 20, but dont worry bout it. Im ending this conversation before someone tells us to take this somewhere else.

Gym

Smash Rookie
Date

Dec 16th works for myself and my teammate. Dec 9th is not very good.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
TLOZ is back oh noes.

Zio play sheik and let the others deal lol. We used to it neway

Yeah about the date, either one is good for me, i will ask off tuesday for w/e date it may be. Me and Dr. Neo returning as a team, may be just too good for you all to handle!

l0Zr=)

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
umm... i hate to do this, but i called foothills connect today, and the guy that i have to talk to, to set up the date is out of work until wednesday... so.. 2 more days until the date is set... sorry guys

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Ahhh plz make it for the 16th then thats what im hoping its going to be. PLZ no later than that. I guess ill wait agane =/

I think we should do lots of different crew battles. Like maybe the illusive EAST vs WEST that never happened like 2 months ago. Yet since i saw malks last comment he says central so we could possibly do a 3 way crew battle. Also since a lot of SC is going to this we can do the SC vs NC crew match. Then we can do our individual crew battles like always. Either way crews are too FUN!

l0zr=)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Should there be more crews? I could care less. I, myself is all I need.

Crew Z.I.O a.k.a Zio IS Ownage. The crew consists of Me, Myself, and I.

>_>

Enough of the arrogance. I hope to prove good competition at this Munk-Aid.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Should there be more crews? I could care less. I, myself is all I need.

Crew Z.I.O a.k.a Zio IS Ownage. The crew consists of Me, Myself, and I.

>_>

Enough of the arrogance. I hope to prove good competition at this Munk-Aid.
I hope you do as well man...I hope so too.

Gym

Smash Rookie
yes

Yes Dr Neo,, I forgot the password to my forum name "Mothership" so i made this account, You can verify this as I was at a central NC tourny recently and they can vouch for my originality. Lately i've been known as crip though cuz i busted myself up on a motorcycle.

Malk

Smash Champion
Yes Dr Neo,, I forgot the password to my forum name "Mothership" so i made this account, You can verify this as I was at a central NC tourny recently and they can vouch for my originality. Lately i've been known as crip though cuz i busted myself up on a motorcycle.
and 'cause he's a ****ing gangsta blat

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
oh yes every one be a the central tourney this saurday instead of munkfest it will be too fun. I will have to make an early exit so i hope to fit in singles and for them to be over with before 730pm or like 715pm. I hope hope hope so

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*narrows eyes*

Please set that date! The Doctor is letting loose his steam! I NO LIKEY!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i will make munkaid no matter the cause yet i am getting tired of waiting, come on munk do it now hollur

When we get it set we can spread the word to others and tell them to come to it.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
An advertisement for Z.I.O (Zio Is Ownage) ~

BE MY TEAMMATE! WIN BIG BUSINESS POSITION! GET BIG CASH! GET LADIES! MOST OF ALL ~ BE MY TEAMMATE!

Meh . . . I'm asking who would like to join me in doubles! I can hold my own in doubles and help my friend. Pretty much, I'm a better teammate than one who plays singles. Any takers?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
some one better take up on this offer and i mean it, by munkaid 4 zio will own i wil make it my duty to get him better.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Err . . . Oh no . . . I'm racist . . . I DIDN'T KNOW!!!!

*Walks out, head held low in shame*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes all of us ygo boys will be coming it should be one packed house at the place this time. (soon as you get a date =)

Beanie

Smash Cadet
Aww man, who should i do teams with? Doesn't really matter too much, mewchu needs to jump on this so we can (politic(sp/meaning ya'll know G)) lol

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah he is deff. gonna come to this as well, i told him to get on 2night but no sign of him. There will be plenty of peeps there al from ygo and lots of others, youll find sum1 to team with

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Too many on ygo, no? I, of course, AM crew Z.I.O. Bask in the glory of this unforgettable team of undeniable death! We are feared!

*Initiates more evil laughter*

Waters?

Smash Rookie
my nukka is trying to get this date set fellas

he really is?

i <3 you all for caring about it so much

Top Bottom