• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm...looking forward to this. I hope to be in attendance, it would give me a good feel for how I compare to the rest of the state in smash skill. Still have some things to work out before I know for sure, but hopefully a date can be posted soon to get one of those things out of the way.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
once again i should be saying the same thing. yay i can take your fox with my pichu. Oh mangz munkaid will be fun

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha NO i dont remember you owning me in fox dittos, i remember me owning you in fox dittos. I will also own your fox with my game and watch

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
how in da world can you remember something like that lol. I just remember owning you in fox dittos. Newayz wait till munkaid i wont lose to you with the fox =). MM Fox ditoz ???

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
yall lucky theres no1 here at ECU I can play, but sadly this is true and I continue to lose skill everyday because of this. :(

***:(holds head down:(***

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
What the hell yall talkin bout!? Im talkin bout Goldeneye! you guys must b lost, these r vegetables!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well dang that counter is about as good as marfz down b, it sux

Brown man whats up, see ya at munkaid my friend

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yeah if munk hurrys and sets a date i can have plenty of time to ask off of work, i wont miss this i promise

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
AAAAARGH!!!!

*Grabs Hammer*

YOU SAY TOO MUCH, BUT IT'S ALL THE SAME!!! STOP REPEATING YOURSELVES!!!

*chases, swinging hammer side to side*

Top Bottom