• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
maybe the 18th isnt that on a saturday, that will give me time to ask off. PLZ do it then, what do you all think of that. Heading to bed until tom night, Peace

l0ZR=)

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
It's already going to be hard for us to make it to this... and my friend already got off work for the 11th... plz lozr... try to figure out a way you can make it on the 11th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well man you see my parents are coming to visit me in rocky mount that weekend, so i dont think there would be neway for me to make it =( I guess you guys are gonna have to do this one without me

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
unkless you guys wanna make it to malks tourney this saturday in raliegh, munkey and some other are gonan eb there, crew ygo and me will deff. be there with some ppl tagging along, will be a good tourney. Peace

l0ZR=)

59JS

Smash Apprentice
I will try to come, oh and munk, sorry to hear what happened.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I pretty much am gonna have to come to this. But I'm gonna need a ride probably. I'm lookin' at you YGO!!!!!
Man if only my Mother didn't make such an issue with me letting people ride in my car . . . I'd take the mini-van. Everyone would enjoy that ride, but I would have to let another drive . . . I don't trust my driving on the freeway.

Well, I want to see who would actually fit us in their ride. Considering now about 4-5 people need a ride. ~_~ Crazy . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
pac maybe you can ride with us. Hopefully we'll be able to go to this and you're not too far out of the way... maybe you could even get to Raleigh the night before

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we need to get a date set soon munk.

TODAY NOVEMBER 3RD is my Bday so leave comments or i will shine you ty come again

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
I'm going to get a date set... i've just been really busy... sorry... life has been interesting lately... but i will get a date set soon hopefully... i <3 you all for caring about munkaid

2_Percent

Smash Ace
yea i can't wait for this. i hope to see a lot of you at ali's on the 11th.
twig/brownguy...good playing you guys yesterday even though i only got to in teams

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yeah im dang sure im gonna come to this. Im gonna get all of east on there feet and come to this 2. We will be recording because there will be plenty of matches where ppl have never played each other before. And its gonna be a good turnout as always. Lookout though im on a tourney winning streak =o

Peace my friends

l0Zr=)

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
I look forward to coming to this, seeing as Munkaids are the biggest tourneys in NC. My life, school schedule, fiancee, transportation and my performance at the next Raleigh tourney all dictate if I'm going to be coming to this. Looks to be real interesting if anything else.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
As usual, I ask just for someone to give me a ride. Although I have my own car . . . I have NO good experience on thru/highways. I get far too nervous to concentrate. >_>

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes i cannot wait for this. This may be too good to be tru.
Munk get that date man and when you making the power rankings thread mainz.

Peace

l0zr=)

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
As usual, I ask just for someone to give me a ride. Although I have my own car . . . I have NO good experience on thru/highways. I get far too nervous to concentrate. >_>
Where do you live...Oh and Munk, if you get a date posted soon I will set that time aside and I "promise" you I will be there.

Malk

Smash Champion
Y'all ****** better stop worrying about this and make plans for the 18th. Mourning Pirates Smash Jubilee 2 will kick more a$s than the first, and the first kicked a whole lot. Ask any of YGO if you're doubtin'.

Top Bottom