• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

dr.neo

Smash Champion
I'll cape you both for being stupid insolent fools. Yay I will tear you apart. Adam I will not tear you apart. Yay Adam will tear you apart. Neo I will use you and tear Yay apart.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
munkaid 4 will be in december.. and munkfest 2 will be on november 18th.. so if anyone can come on such short notice, it would be great... it starts at 2 and there is a $2 door fee

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Wish you coulda set it for like the 25th. I gotta ask off work 2 weeks in advance, so i know i cant make munkfest. Well yay if your pichu beats my fox then ill love you thats the only way, so i dont see it happening sry dawg. Neo i cant wait to play you its been too long, youll see my new characters i have

Also yay have you talked to james about that certain thing. Gonna let you all know CREWS at Munkaid 4 are gonan be too FUN and we should raise crew entry Fee cause crews imo are way too intense

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha yeah man i was just seeing if that was the girl that U was with at munkaid 3. and THAT WAS ALL i promise lol. Newayz

Get a DATE SET MAIN

and power rankings< Peace

l0Zr=)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Crew YGO is making a challenge to taco bell ocho or ne other crew there. TB ocho we challenge you to a 15$ per person or maybe 20$ per person. We are actually looking to have 8 peeps and prolly more from our crew. So we can have everyone in TB ocho and ygo participate. WHAT do ya say pplz crews are too fun and also take some thought in the order of your team

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
dollar... your making me hate you.. stop being so "woe is me".. and i think i will get a date set for munkaid monday... i will call foothills connect then

Waters?

Smash Rookie
dont set it for the 9th my *****, or i probably will only make a guest appearance...the 16th i can do...but that might be it...

and i love you all and i'm also down for the crew thing

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Either of those dates I'm sure I can come IF YOU'RE SETTING THEM IN STONE. Meaning, no changes whatsoever. Please make the confirmation NAOW!!!

Malk

Smash Champion
Set it now, 9th or 16th. Seriously, if it gets set now people can request off work.

Basically, if you choose now, LOZR, Cripple, Karn, me, etc etc will be able to come.

If you decide in like 2 weeks it will be another west NC circle jerk

Thank you thank you, looking forward to it

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
WB holymarth missed you main. Yeah malk i read earlier in a post he will ask the pplz monday and get a date set monday as well. So the final date should be set this monday(2 days away yesh)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ah. Tomorrow is the day the date may be set. thus training with begin with me. I might Sheik it to withstand troubles I may face. But she is considered a cheat character by many. Well . . . I'll see . . .

Malk

Smash Champion
Ah. Tomorrow is the day the date may be set. thus training with begin with me. I might Sheik it to withstand troubles I may face. But she is considered a cheat character by many. Well . . . I'll see . . .
If you try to gay someone with sheik, they will just pick sheik themselves and beat you anyway. Skill>Gay
Zio ftl

Lightningmage

Smash Journeyman
Either date sounds fine for me, but I'm still unsure if I'm going. I'm all up for crews, but $15 a person is...quite a bit. Money costs don't phase adam cause he knows he's going to win the prize money anyway, he doesn't think about those who have no jobs or other income. *shrug*

Yea, Sheik dittos are a match of skill and who can chainthrow the best. If you go sheik, be prepared to get Sheiked back. However, go Zelda, and I almost guarantee no one will ditto you there (except me and soberfox)

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
hey i'll zelda ditto people! I'm too d*** good with everybody! BTW, TLOZ's link is FUKKIN back BIG BOIIIIII!!!!!!!! His link is back to kicking everybody's *****, so yall better beware! Oh yeah and adam, you got lucky at gamecrazy and u know it, but dont worry I'll getcha next thursday! For everybody else, Beware of Link!!!

Munk, I still havent forgot about our peach ditto!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Meh. I said I'll train. I dunno what you mean by doing the gay with Sheik. I just find she may be my only hope in standing a chance. ~_~ Cause I certainly don't do well with my favorite characters.

Top Bottom