• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha neo is 2 dang funny, twigger main you know what im saying. My fox is too good in other words.

Neo man i get mcchickens now too yesh. and sumtimes doubles. NEVER ever taco bell oh noes.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
no sir. We shoud change to the quadrupleX2 mcdonals. Then we could verse the ocho tacos bells. Ya know what I'm saying. I always get doubles and mcchickens now too.

Adam do you have aim? What is it?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
hey man call me right now if you can i am about to head to work. I tried pm'n you but your messages are full. I dont currently have aim.

Munkey since some ga peeps are coming and sc i say we do a state crew battle as well. ALSO plz lets do a east vs west NC crew battle. We said we were gonna do it way back then but never did. Munkaid 4 is the time.

Munkaid 4 The return of DR. Neo

It will all be too good

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
But you see Adam ~ You order doubles, but when faced with a FREE BIG MAC, there's no RESISTANCE. I will show you this truth . . . soon . . . when my hours aren't stolen . . .

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i need a headcount of who's coming...

my crew - 8
ygo?
GA people?
malks crew?
SC people?
Charlotte people?
other random NC people?

?????????? how many people???????????/

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I get out of school the 14th. So, depending on the driving/fundage situation, I am planning to attend this, and making my (un)triumphant return. Although, I am only at around 60% sure. But, Imma try. So, count me in, I suppose- but don't get upset if I don't come.

59JS

Smash Apprentice
Malk, I sent you a private message. T.C. left his MP3 PLayer at your place and might get it tomarrow.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ill be there i know and im bringing mewchu, zio, the 13 year old kid and idk thats prolly all thatd fit in my car and of course all of other ygo is coming

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
is their any way to see who givs you bad reputation? cause it seems as though the brownguy has accrued one. if you are one of the many who have given me a negative reputation, if you want to shut me up, money match me.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Although I'd love to come to this, and have everything all set to go, I have one issue ~ Mother. CONTROLLING MOTHER!!! So don't EXPECT me to show.

*adds curses that can't be heard by human ear for fear they may die at the sound*

>_>

*Does a dance*

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
i need a headcount of who's coming...

my crew - 8
ygo?
GA people?
malks crew?
SC people?
Charlotte people?
other random NC people?

?????????? how many people???????????/
Oh nice. Haven't check the ol' smashboards in a while. It's good to have a date on this. You can count me in. I am an other random NC person.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
zio is like 19 i think i rly have no idea. Yg0 for the win, brown man i didnt give you no bad rep but i will have a mm with you, marf dittos

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am a hefty 20 years. But the rule of the roof is "Under MY roof, under MY rules".

meh . . . If I leave all but myself at the house . . . she really has no right to complain.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
a 13yr old kid can make it to munkaid... but you, a 20yr old man, cant come because of your mom.... how am i suppose to take you seriously or even respect you? YOU ARE 20 YEARS OLD... you are not even a teenager anymore, dude.... wtf?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Everyone lives their life the way they feel fits them. It just so happens my paycheck keeps me from leaving the house like I want, so I do my Mother's bidding; what she asks of me, and I give her the respect she asks. It's all I have to do to keep myself under a warm roof a food to eat that I don't have to pay for. It's just she takes her bossiness a little too far, to say where I can go, and where I can't.

Worry not, I am not you.

I'll probably go anyway ~ I'll tell my mother, but if she says no, I'm taking myself - she can keep the car. Adam will pick me up. HE IS A TRU FRREND

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
i'm not worried about not seeing you there... i'm worried about not seeing your $30... just send the money with adam if you cant come ;)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
mmm . . . No. I need the money. If I can't come, neither can my money.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
be at munkaid dude.. i want you to come so that i can 4 stock you, after all the **** talking we did before.

FluffyIncarnate

Smash Rookie
I'll try to come, though I might have some transportation issues. Anyone in north Raleigh got room for another in their car?

I live near Malk's if that's any help as to location.

And yeah, first post ftw, I finally opted to register instead of just showing up.

Malk

Smash Champion
Fluffy are you Taucer's little brother? Sadly I don't think we have room for another...
We're taking a van but we have 6 people already : Malk, Karn, THO, Cripple, Bobby, Ray Charles...

Top Bottom