• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

Twiggy

Smash Lord
You know when I have to log in **** is serious.

First of all...will you all SHUT THE **** UP...really, it's a video game, and none of you actually have the right to talk **** cause you are all bad. Now, I'm not saying I'm good, cause I'm bad, but NC as a whole is **** as far as smash goes.

Second of all, I turn 18 on the 14th...I noticed on the 7th you said your birthday is a week munk, is that on the 14th?

Third, Wilmington guys, I may have to smash with you sometime when i go back home, my family lives in Burgaw.

Neo and the people *****ing at neo...shut it, it's really annoying, being better at a video game and arguing about it on the internet doesn't make you cool

I can bring a cube and a setup, also have a video converter that I plan on recording **** on.

Razer, I go to state (Ray Doyle), I may have told you before but don't remember.

Everyone get off each other's ***** for a little and realize there isn't a "dominating" force in NC, and I will not even start on the power rankings

Anyone wanna team with some random FPS player?

Finally, I will be coming, those of you that have played me, have played me, and hopefully all of you that haven't will get to. I don't think I'm good, but I don't really play this game enough to judge...I haven't plugged my cube but once since the Tarboro tournament

dolla, team ITSA TRAP?

the last time anyone talked any trash aout or to neo, was almost 3 days ago.

You're a littler late jerk off.

uber_n00b

Smash Journeyman
yes, because I cannot read dates or anything...or maybe it's the fact that talking about something 3 days old isn't that old when I haven't logged in in over a month

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Marshmallow Peeps FTW.
Uber_n00b, I come through state every now and then. Theres some guys in Metcalf who play alot... a guy Adam and a few others are pretty good.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
man i hope you guys are ready, team triforce was looking good today when we played. Watch out for ygo and ray man lets mm again.

Cary i accept. even though i hate jiggz. Peace

loZr=)

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Team Triforce?????? who is that???????? oh well they probably just play double sheiks anyways. Adam you are going down this tourney. I wont let you win anymore ;) Can't wait for the tourney. Also, Team double knee will be making it's debute at munkaid. Me and TC = too good. :)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well pac me and neo will be winning our 1st teams tourney here at munkaid, double cape double marios are 2 good. Munkaid is 2 good. Peace

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I was thinking about something earlier. I have a film studies class next semester, pertaining to video editing. I was looking over the prof's page ( I was bored ) and found a copy of the syllabus and it said we have to do several editing projects.

Thinking ahead, I thought of this idea. If anyone brings a dig cam/VCR/etc. and records matches- if you could put them on some sort of hosting site (filefront, etc. NOT youtube/google though) then I can d/l the vids, and consequently compile an FC type montage for MunkAid; sort of a mix of an 'event combo video' coupled with 'live action' snippets and whatknot.

I mean, its prolly gonna end up being the biggest thing in NC *ever*, so why not commemorate it with a sweet *ss video? So, basically- Im asking ahead of time for any matches recorded on a device *other* than the VCR set-up I am bringing somehow get to me and I'll be more than happy to compile the highlights into a video. Of course, that's just a suggestion, and might be alot of trouble for those recording, but-- its just my way of trying ta give back to the community and whatknot (while also getting some work done for school ahead of time, and to give me something to do btwn the tourney and Christmas [-when I hopefully get muh Wii-] .)

Lemme know what you guys think, and if you'd be willing to help me out by providing any footage. Thanks!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Team Triforce was looking good yesterday?

They should, if not will, do better come Munk-Aid.

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking about something earlier. I have a film studies class next semester, pertaining to video editing. I was looking over the prof's page ( I was bored ) and found a copy of the syllabus and it said we have to do several editing projects.

Thinking ahead, I thought of this idea. If anyone brings a dig cam/VCR/etc. and records matches- if you could put them on some sort of hosting site (filefront, etc. NOT youtube/google though) then I can d/l the vids, and consequently compile an FC type montage for MunkAid; sort of a mix of an 'event combo video' coupled with 'live action' snippets and whatknot.

I mean, its prolly gonna end up being the biggest thing in NC *ever*, so why not commemorate it with a sweet *ss video? So, basically- Im asking ahead of time for any matches recorded on a device *other* than the VCR set-up I am bringing somehow get to me and I'll be more than happy to compile the highlights into a video. Of course, that's just a suggestion, and might be alot of trouble for those recording, but-- its just my way of trying ta give back to the community and whatknot (while also getting some work done for school ahead of time, and to give me something to do btwn the tourney and Christmas [-when I hopefully get muh Wii-] .)

Lemme know what you guys think, and if you'd be willing to help me out by providing any footage. Thanks!
That's an excellent idea man. Guys, we should help out /w this as much as possible....the vid just might show the rest of the nation that NC doesnt play around. ;)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Deth I havent bragged about my game. Why cant anyone understand that. I havent bragged one **** time. All I said was that I beat twig. And I said that me and adam was going to win because he is good. Thats it. Now for all you ******* out there. I dont brag about the game im not the greatest at. I never said i beat dolfag but i did beat twig twice last tournament but of course he was tired. That is what he said. Oh, yea I did beat your ganon dolfag. I forgot. Anyways I guess I'll see you all at the tourney.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Deth I havent bragged about my game. Why cant anyone understand that. I havent bragged one **** time. All I said was that I beat twig. And I said that me and adam was going to win because he is good. Thats it. Now for all you ******* out there. I dont brag about the game im not the greatest at. I never said i beat dolfag but i did beat twig twice last tournament but of course he was tired. That is what he said. Oh, yea I did beat your ganon dolfag. I forgot. Anyways I guess I'll see you all at the tourney.
You might just get knocked the f*ck out at this tournament. I'm not going to talk crap about how good I am or anything...I just want you to realize if you mess up and say something to piss me off at this tournament, I will beat the **** out of you. You are nothing but an a55hole.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
You might just get knocked the f*ck out at this tournament. I'm not going to talk crap about how good I am or anything...I just want you to realize if you mess up and say something to piss me off at this tournament, I will beat the **** out of you. You are nothing but an a55hole.

GO INTERNET GO!

Someone (used Pac as a tag) at Putt Putt in Rocky Mount told me to go to this ****. I'll see. It's hard to determine when you work retail near Christmas.

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Team Triforce?????? who is that???????? oh well they probably just play double sheiks anyways. Adam you are going down this tourney. I wont let you win anymore ;) Can't wait for the tourney. Also, Team double knee will be making it's debute at munkaid. Me and TC = too good. :)
Oh hey that was you.

Guile knee is top teir. 8=D

Twiggy

Smash Lord
Neo is a ****ing idiot.

Without looking back to see, I remember you saying " beat twig twice, he beat me none"

Thats bragging (and LYING)

Tell me how you beat me.

Was it a tournament match? Was it a money match? Was it a round robin match? I can garan-****ING-tee, it wasn't because I have NEVER lost to you if I was even remotely trying to even 1/2 *** pay attention. You have never even come within 2 stocks of beating me in anything except a friendly match (which by the way, doesn't mean ****).

Malk

Smash Champion
lol we tried to do that at the first Mourning Pirates Smashfest and then RAY CHARLES DIDN"T DO **** FOR 3 MONTHS GG SIR

Malk

Smash Champion
Ok so that was pertaining to making a montage video of Munkaid. I was a page off somehow. Don't ask.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Hahaha about women, peeps, and not doing **** for 3 months.
Nah, if I get the vids in a reasonable amount of time (say within a week) I should have it done by new years, or a week after. I <3 vid. editing, so, Id do it for fun.

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
OK my ***** jolly is coming to this and he wants to Money Match falter.

And just to see how everyone else is doing on Rep, I currently have -10 am in the lead ?

and back to tournament stuff... WHO IS BRINGING WHAT?

Munk depending on how many setups are being brought Cold Blooded will bring more or less accordingly

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
OK my ***** jolly is coming to this and he wants to Money Match falter.

And just to see how everyone else is doing on Rep, I currently have -10 am in the lead ?

and back to tournament stuff... WHO IS BRINGING WHAT?

Munk depending on how many setups are being brought Cold Blooded will bring more or less accordingly
nope....gotcha beat with negative 16

2_Percent

Smash Ace
twiggy is too good, i don't care what anybody says. he's gonna win this.

and ali, bloodhawk is no good. unless you do the CHARGINGGGGGGG haha

PacStrife

Smash Ace
Ali me and you need to falcon ditto man. My gay falcon vs. your blood hawk. It will be too good. We can also have a moonwalking contest :laugh: Also I remember the guy from putt putt that day and you should deffinatly try to come man. This will be an awesome tourney!!!! Can't wait!!!

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali me and you also do some falcon dittos. I can use ne falcon not just one lmao And guys just play neo and smash and when you lose dont complain now its just a game =) Play me and neo on a team and we will win k?k!

Holla l0zr=)

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
you gotta understand each colored bird has a different power !

Knee - Divinchi's knee
somersault - poseidons wave
rapter boost - hades rage
stomp - thors hammer
falcon punch - fist of the 6 birds
jumping back fist - jasons spear
dash dance - hermes speed

but each color of falcon has a special too

blood hawk - blood illusion ( moon walk) and satans anguish ( secret combo :p )
black vulture - black hole
gorath the mighty eagle - eternal sundering
havent figured out the specials of the other falcons :( ... anyone wants to help in names ? lol

TLOZ

Smash Journeyman
we all need to have some falcon dittos! my falcons just too cool. as a matter of fact, my falcons so cool that he's able to do a spin-atk!!! lolz

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ali 2 bad falcon doesn't like fox =(

Neo and dolph. must play more than just a friendly match at munkaid. There has to be something on the line because these 2 doods are always going at it. Come on doods, get a moneymatch going on or sumthin

Top Bottom