• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Tingle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
if any other zelda character gets in it should be skull kid.
Midna!
Bah. Typical Americans seem to mostly care about characters with guns (Samus, MegaMan), swords (Ike, Link, ect.) and some form of martial arts. [...] Give Tingle a chance.
I agree with the general gist of your post, and I disagree with the conclusion.
*looks around*

...*vanishes in a puff of smoke*
..You guys realize Tingle can be counted as his own franchise now. He has two of his own titles and one is going to Europe.
Eh.
He can be counted as his own franchise about as much as Peach.

Just out of curiousity, which style would you give Tingle? Wind Waker style? Majora's Mask? ......... the artwork from his own game? *shudders*

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
For me, it depends. Even though Yoshi and Wario have their own series, I consider them Mario characters. It's a matter of perspective.

The other way of looking at it is;
A character is a character. If the fans want it more than the others, put them in regardless of what they are, where they're from or how similar they are to someone else.
coughcoughquotedcoughcoughforcoughcoughtruthcoughcough

*takes some Nyquil medicine*

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Nope. I am not going into that..AGAIN though.

I agree with the general gist of your post, and I disagree with the conclusion.
*looks around*

...*vanishes in a puff of smoke*

Eh.
He can be counted as his own franchise about as much as Peach.
..Your perspective sucks and is false. Oh and Super Princess Peach was good.;)

Just out of curiousity, which style would you give Tingle? Wind Waker style? Majora's Mask? ......... the artwork from his own game? *shudders*
..I personally would give him his Majora's Mask form. It is the most realisic and they could make it Brawl graphics easily. Second option would be his own game[which is like Minish Cap] because it is his latest premiers and his own titles.

a good reason he wont be in is because you like him Creo and Sakurai hates you ;)
..Are you kidding, me and Sakurai were High School buddies.

I am pretty sure he knows Tingle's popularity in Japan[though everyone knows that] and his new title. Don't give me the "Tingle is not popular here though"...he is more popular then you guys grant. And the oh so stupid, "He is not widly known..Midna is." That is the most dumbest thing on the earth. Tingle is clearly more well-known, whether majority goes in a good way or not.

Crayola

Smash Cadet
..I personally would give him his Majora's Mask form. It is the most realisic and they could make it Brawl graphics easily. Second option would be his own game[which is like Minish Cap] because it is his latest premiers and his own titles.

Heh, that realistic look makes that Tingle looks the most "offensive", IMO :laugh: I think the form from his game should be in, since that captures the "wacky Japanese humour" element of Tingle's personality best. =P

Fawriel

Smash Master
..Your perspective sucks and is false. Oh and Super Princess Peach was good.;)
See, it's replies like these that make it hard for me to take you seriously in an argument. :(
Heh, that realistic look makes that Tingle looks the most "offensive", IMO :laugh: I think the form from his game should be in, since that captures the "wacky Japanese humour" element of Tingle's personality best. =P
Yes.
If he has to be in, at least his overall art style should make him look a little less painful on the eyes.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I am pretty sure he knows Tingle's popularity in Japan[though everyone knows that] and his new title. Don't give me the "Tingle is not popular here though"...he is more popular then you guys grant. And the oh so stupid, "He is not widly known..Midna is." That is the most dumbest thing on the earth. Tingle is clearly more well-known, whether majority goes in a good way or not.
And I'm pretty sure he knows how "popular" he is outside of Japan.

Thanks Twilight Princess for sparing us, we are not worthy.

It's not that I don't want another LoZ rep in Brawl, it's just...

I don't like Tingle, there's no explanation to it from me. My hatred towards him is an enigma in itself.

I see Midna, Wolf Link, Skull Kid, and even Vaati coming before Tingle.

Japan isn't the only place that affects a character's chances for Brawl you know, take his absence from TP as an example.

Also, that comment about him having his own series:

Nintendogs have their own series. They are ATs.
----

Thinking about it now, I wouldn't mind Tingle appearing in Brawl, as long as he isn't a PC.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Your a Fool

And I'm pretty sure he knows how "popular" he is outside of Japan.
Read the rest of my post next time. He is more popular in other places then you guys grant. Your just to ignorant to accept that he is gaining it.

Thanks Twilight Princess for sparing us, we are not worthy.
Tingle had a spin-off character in Twilight Princess. Who, Purlo.

It's not that I don't want another LoZ rep in Brawl, it's just...

I don't like Tingle, there's no explanation to it from me. My hatred towards him is an enigma in itself.

I see Midna, Wolf Link, Skull Kid, and even Vaati coming before Tingle.
Midna's only excuse is she was in the most recent game which means nothing. Skull Kid proved that. Wolf Link is just dumb for Brawl and probably won't happen unless it is something to do with Link. Skull Kid, well, I want him in but I don't see it. Vaati won't be in and you guys know it.

Japan isn't the only place that affects a character's chances for Brawl you know, take his absence from TP as an example.
First off, I never said that and your asuming I am thinking it. Second, Japan is just his BIGGEST POPULARITY. Stop acting like everyone in the U.S. or other places hate him..they don't. If you couldn't tell, his fanbase is only getting higher, not smaller.
For the last time, Tingle was not forgotten and had a spin-off character. Was he absent, yes but not fully.

Also, that comment about him having his own series:

Nintendogs have their own series. They are ATs.
You really must be a complete idiot. Those obviously don't compare.

----

Thinking about it now, I wouldn't mind Tingle appearing in Brawl, as long as he isn't a PC.
Well keep thinking about the stuff you said above.

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
Okay, how could Tingle be a playable character? I do not see any way that he could be a playable character, but maybe a dud Assist Trophy. Nevertheless, I would stop playing Super Smash Bros for the rest of my life when he becomes a playable character. I mean, seriously: The guy want's to be a fairy! Who wants to be a fairy, guys? I know, for one, that I don't!

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Okay, how could Tingle be a playable character? I do not see any way that he could be a playable character, but maybe a dud Assist Trophy. Nevertheless, I would stop playing Super Smash Bros for the rest of my life when he becomes a playable character. I mean, seriously: The guy want's to be a fairy! Who wants to be a fairy, guys? I know, for one, that I don't!
You're an idiot. When Tingle is confirmed to be playable and turns out to be high tier I will expect you to post that you where wrong and ignorant.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
How could Midna be playable. I don't want to see any way she could be playable, but maybe a dud Assist Trophy.

I wouldn't stop playing smash if she became in, why would you for Tingle. Just simply don't be him you idiot. Why do you hate Tingle..give me one good reason. Because of his looks or no reason at all and you just follow people? Tell me this.

Anyone can be playable. Tingle is more playable then a freaking Balloon Fighter! I have constructed multiple movesets for him.

Your point of the fairy is irrelevant and has nothing to do with smash. Go learn something. I am glad you agree your a Canadian Idiot.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Read the rest of my post next time. He is more popular in other places then you guys grant. Your just to ignorant to accept that he is gaining it.
I'm well aware of his popularity outside the States and Japan. Also, just looking at these boards it's apparent Tingle has gained followers. I'm not ignorant. I'm just spiteful.

Tingle had a spin-off character in Twilight Princess. Who, Purlo.
Yes, true. But it's not Tingle, and that's all that matters.

Midna's only excuse is she was in the most recent game which means nothing. Skull Kid proved that. Wolf Link is just dumb for Brawl and probably won't happen unless it is something to do with Link. Skull Kid, well, I want him in but I don't see it. Vaati won't be in and you guys know it.
I know Vaati hasn't much chance, and I originally wanted Skull Kid. Midna, well, she is recent, I don't see why her being in one new game DOESN'T justify her being in Brawl. I mean, Ice Climbers only had one game didn't they (Seriously, I don't know) ? And they got in Melee, so I don't see why Midna can't be in just because she is "new".

Plus, the new Twilight Princess approach kinda re-justifies why she should be in, and Tingle not, but that's simply opinion.

First off, I never said that and your asuming I am thinking it. Second, Japan is just his BIGGEST POPULARITY. Stop acting like everyone in the U.S. or other places hate him..they don't. If you couldn't tell, his fanbase is only getting higher, not smaller.
For the last time, Tingle was not forgotten and had a spin-off character. Was he absent, yes but not fully.
Obviously Europe seems to have grown on him, seeing that his games are being released there. However, I'm prettyu sure many States people can agree on our hatred for Tingle. I know people in the States like the little guy, but they're the minority, no?

I'm not acting like EVERYONE hates him EVERYWHERE. I'm speaking on behalf of the Majority in the States.

I'd rather have the spin-off character than Tingle in Brawl. Yes, I'm that hateful.

Weird isn't it?

You really must be a complete idiot. Those obviously don't compare.
Wow, namecalling? Come on, do you have to resort to that to get a point across?

Well keep thinking about the stuff you said above.
Yes, my views clash with each other. I don't care. As long as he's not playable, I'm good.

I guess I'm a lost cause. I just hate Tingle. Sorry if that upsets you.

Fawriel

Smash Master
You'd think that the few die-hard, passionate supporters of a largely hated, relatively obscure and possibly just misunderstood character would be less full of themselves, eh?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You'd think that the few die-hard, passionate supporters of a largely hated, relatively obscure and possibly just misunderstood character would be less full of themselves, eh?
Funny funny funny...

Unless however you were being sarcastic....:confused:

CanadianIdiot

Smash Cadet
How could Midna be playable. I don't want to see any way she could be playable, but maybe a dud Assist Trophy.

I wouldn't stop playing smash if she became in, why would you for Tingle. Just simply don't be him you idiot. Why do you hate Tingle..give me one good reason. Because of his looks or no reason at all and you just follow people? Tell me this.

Anyone can be playable. Tingle is more playable then a freaking Balloon Fighter! I have constructed multiple movesets for him.

Your point of the fairy is irrelevant and has nothing to do with smash. Go learn something. I am glad you agree your a Canadian Idiot.
You're an idiot. When Tingle is confirmed to be playable and turns out to be high tier I will expect you to post that you where wrong and ignorant.
And you two guys are trying to scare me with two posts? And hey, you're assuming too much. First off, I'm not Canadian. I'm American. Second, I DESPISE Tingle. I don't give a crap if you are some of his fans, but I do not think Tingle would make a good playable character. Seriously, what would he do? Even as an Assist Trophy, I can't really see it. If Goldeen is a dud Pokemon, then that means there can be a dud Assist Trophy. If Tingle is one, I bet he will be the dud.
And what will a couple of words do to me? Is it supposed to scare me? I just stated my opinion, so there is no reason to get all P.O. at me.

Tingle is not likely, in my opinion.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Funny funny funny...

Your confusion confuses me. :(

I was basically agreeing with you. Yep.

I mean, a lot of the haters aren't being the nicest, either, but that just means the biggest supporters should show some more sense instead of lowering themselves to the level of "You're an idiot." and "Your perspective sucks and is false."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

I mean, a lot of the haters aren't being the nicest, either, but that just means the biggest supporters should show some more sense instead of lowering themselves to the level of "You're an idiot." and "Your perspective sucks and is false."
Oh okay. I was confused by the post.

Also, your second comment = Truth.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
I'm well aware of his popularity outside the States and Japan. Also, just looking at these boards it's apparent Tingle has gained followers. I'm not ignorant. I'm just spiteful.
Okay fine then.

Yes, true. But it's not Tingle, and that's all that matters.
I see where your going but it isn't a total absence..that was all I was saying.

I know Vaati hasn't much chance, and I originally wanted Skull Kid. Midna, well, she is recent, I don't see why her being in one new game DOESN'T justify her being in Brawl. I mean, Ice Climbers only had one game didn't they (Seriously, I don't know) ? And they got in Melee, so I don't see why Midna can't be in just because she is "new".

Plus, the new Twilight Princess approach kinda re-justifies why she should be in, and Tingle not, but that's simply opinion.
Well remember, I don't think Midna can't be a PC its just she may not. I only argue this for people saying she bumps Tingle out cause she is more recent and will be PC cause she is the Protagonist.

Obviously Europe seems to have grown on him, seeing that his games are being released there. However, I'm prettyu sure many States people can agree on our hatred for Tingle. I know people in the States like the little guy, but they're the minority, no?

I'm not acting like EVERYONE hates him EVERYWHERE. I'm speaking on behalf of the Majority in the States.

I'd rather have the spin-off character than Tingle in Brawl. Yes, I'm that hateful.

Weird isn't it?
Well we all know Purlo won't be in..fact is placed there.;)

Yes, my views clash with each other. I don't care. As long as he's not playable, I'm good.

I guess I'm a lost cause. I just hate Tingle. Sorry if that upsets you.
Maybe namecalling wasn't the most necessary but comparing Tingle to Nintendogs is stupid and you know it.

It doesn't upset me, a lot of people hate him. Its the pure fact that you don't think he will be in Brawl because you don't like him.

I am not full of myself and he isn't as largely hated as you put him.

Funny funny funny...

And you two guys are trying to scare me with two posts? And hey, you're assuming too much. First off, I'm not Canadian. I'm American. Second, I DESPISE Tingle. I don't give a crap if you are some of his fans, but I do not think Tingle would make a good playable character. Seriously, what would he do? Even as an Assist Trophy, I can't really see it. If Goldeen is a dud Pokemon, then that means there can be a dud Assist Trophy. If Tingle is one, I bet he will be the dud.
And what will a couple of words do to me? Is it supposed to scare me? I just stated my opinion, so there is no reason to get all P.O. at me.

Why would I try and scare someone on a board about Smash?
Whatever, I still agree with the idiot part.
You DESPISE him for no good reason at all. What would he do? Learn some stuff. Tingle wields a sword, rides on clouds, highers bodyguards, hand to hand combat, rupees can act like Peach's turnips, bombs, a Balloon, etc..He has an arsenal just you don't know anything.
For the last time, my words don't do anything and I never directed them to. What is the point at trying to get people scared...ON THE INTERNET!?
Well if your opinion was better worded out it would have been better. Oh and I am far from being P.O.'d.

If you "haters" would have some common sense and not "despise" Tingle saying he can't do anything it would be fine.
The idiot thing was being an idiot and the perspective. Ninendogs don't compare to Tingle and you know it.

Oh okay. I was confused by the post.

Also, your second comment = Truth.
It equals partial truth. Both sides aren't the greatest.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
And you two guys are trying to scare me with two posts? And hey, you're assuming too much. First off, I'm not Canadian. I'm American. Second, I DESPISE Tingle. I don't give a crap if you are some of his fans, but I do not think Tingle would make a good playable character. Seriously, what would he do?
Okay lets see, Tingle is a cartographer (map maker) so he could have some moves where he uses a map. Tingle also is obsessed with ruppees so he could have an attack where he uses ruppees as a weapon. In the Tingle RPG Tingle gets a sword and he even gets a fierce diety form.

Even as an Assist Trophy, I can't really see it.
Does it really matter what one close minded person in the world can and can not see when it comes to brawl?

If Goldeen is a dud Pokemon, then that means there can be a dud Assist Trophy. If Tingle is one, I bet he will be the dud.
Or how about we make a dud assist trophy from a character who DOESN'T have two sucsesful games of his own.

Your opinion doesn't matter because you are another one of the biased n00BS.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to raise my hands up in the air and say one of the reasons I joined smashboards is because of this thread.

I don't hate or love Tingle. I find him a necessary humorous comic relief character (maybe because I watch and read Japanese manga/anime and therefore I am familiar with the humor) when otherwise a game would be too dark, and yes, I felt that Twilight Princess was just not the same without Tingle. If I was into dark masculine games, I'd be chucking out more Xbox games. However, I don't find myself a fan of Tingle's either and yes, for a while he did creep me out, but I don't understand why everybody seems to be avoiding Tingle like closet homosexuals avoid their gender preference. It's just a matter of getting used to.

Creo, I have to say that I agree with you until it comes to the point of insulting the others; doing so only makes people have an excuse to antagonize you and give the moderators a reason to lock this thread and even possibly temporarily ban you. Then again, I'm a total noob/newbie here so I'm still not 100% familiar on the rules either.

I will repeat myself again, I am not a Tingle fan nor a Tingle supporter for Brawl. In fact, much like most of people against the concept, I'd rather have Skull kid or Midna. However, I am not in denial that Tingle's chances as a playable character, especially seeing all his potential moves from his two own games, are very high. I wouldn't guarantee it Tingle entering as a playable character, but they're definitely higher than Vaati's or Skull Kid's. And really, seeing you all in such denial over the concept, not giving much verifiable reasons other than "American hates him!" (when it is not entirely true), makes me want to support Tingle entering in brawl just for the lulz. Lulz is good, very good...

I think the problem in which most Americans have problems with Tingle is because Nintendo fanboys more than likely are often picked on for liking a "kids'/***s' console" for not having too much violence (which is ridiculous I may add) as a Nintendo stereotype, and sort of project that stereotype into Tingle, which is understandable since he is a 35 year old man who thinks himself to be a fairy - something that goes both into the "***" and "childish" category (even if we know that there's no evidence for Tingle being gay or straight that I know of). I do know that in America - and not only in the United States, I'm a Mexican/American so I see this a lot in my culture too, if anything more - being masculine is very important, and anyone who doesn't fit into this "manly man" image is quick to be shunned. While in Japan, the definition of masculinity is a little bit different.

A proposal I have is that Tingle be an entirely optional unlockable character. That way, people that want Tingle in can have him, while those that want to avoid having him in Brawl can do so.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I've seen this done a few times before, so I guess it's acceptable.

Congratulations on an excellent first post, Reyairia.
Even though your line about "lulz" threw me off a little, the rest was good. Common sense is good.

And yes, Tingle is a comic relief character. He's good to have in the Zelda series. But adding him into Brawl would be, in my eyes, like adding Jar-Jar Binks as a PC in a Star Wars game over Mace Windu.

Reyairia

Smash Champion

Even though your line about "lulz" threw me off a little, the rest was good. Common sense is good.

And yes, Tingle is a comic relief character. He's good to have in the Zelda series. But adding him into Brawl would be, in my eyes, like adding Jar-Jar Binks as a PC in a Star Wars game over Mace Windu.
Why, thank you. :)

Lulz is an internet inside joke that you can hear often, but mostly from the Chans.

Unfortunately, I do not know those characters, so I can't judge much. However, I fail to see why if Tingle could indeed combat in his games, and he is more often a reoccurring than Vaati or Midna.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I see where your going but it isn't a total absence..that was all I was saying.
Ah I see now. Thanks.

Well remember, I don't think Midna can't be a PC its just she may not. I only argue this for people saying she bumps Tingle out cause she is more recent and will be PC cause she is the Protagonist.
Again, thanks.

Well we all know Purlo won't be in..fact is placed there.;)
Lolz. ^Truth^

Maybe namecalling wasn't the most necessary but comparing Tingle to Nintendogs is stupid and you know it.
Okay fine, you got me there.

It doesn't upset me, a lot of people hate him. Its the pure fact that you don't think he will be in Brawl because you don't like him.
I don't think that he can't make it in because I don't like him. I just don't want him in. If he does make it in, I'll get a little pissed, whine for a little bit, then get over myself. He'll make a great punching bag though...

I am not full of myself and he isn't as largely hated as you put him.
Question: Was this directed at me?

If you "haters" would have some common sense and not "despise" Tingle saying he can't do anything it would be fine.
The idiot thing was being an idiot and the perspective. Ninendogs don't compare to Tingle and you know it.
So my statement was idiodic, not me. I see. Thanks. Nintendogs < Tingle.

It equals partial truth. Both sides aren't the greatest.
^Truth^

--------------------------

How about this. Have Baloon Fighter as a playable character, but Tingle as an alternate costume?

See, I'm trying to make both sides happy, but that's near-impossible to begin with.

--------------------------

@Rey: You pretty much summarized how I feel about Tingle, minus 2 things:

1. I sway more to the "dislike" Tingle, rather than neutral.

2. Why do I hate Tingle? It's not because he looks gay (my opinion), a 35-Year old fairy wannabe, or anything about his character/personality. I just think he's...well.....strange. Strange is what Smash Bros. is, but Tingle.....he's like in another magnitude of strange or something.

Like I said, my dislike for Tingle is enigmatic...

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
This is my 2,000th Post!

See, Creo, this is where my argument that all of us are biased towards our own opinion comes into play. ^^
I have been explaining in PM's to you for this.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to raise my hands up in the air and say one of the reasons I joined smashboards is because of this thread.

I don't hate or love Tingle. I find him a necessary humorous comic relief character (maybe because I watch and read Japanese manga/anime and therefore I am familiar with the humor) when otherwise a game would be too dark, and yes, I felt that Twilight Princess was just not the same without Tingle. If I was into dark masculine games, I'd be chucking out more Xbox games. However, I don't find myself a fan of Tingle's either and yes, for a while he did creep me out, but I don't understand why everybody seems to be avoiding Tingle like closet homosexuals avoid their gender preference. It's just a matter of getting used to.
Well first off, this is a great combo. My 2,000th post and your first.

Aside, Tingle was obviously made for some humouring refrences. The reason people avoid Tingle is because they are ignorant to a point of agreeing with others.

Creo, I have to say that I agree with you until it comes to the point of insulting the others; doing so only makes people have an excuse to antagonize you and give the moderators a reason to lock this thread and even possibly temporarily ban you. Then again, I'm a total noob/newbie here so I'm still not 100% familiar on the rules either.
Don't worry about insulting others, I didn't direct a full insult, it was halfly to his post which is not flaming. Yeah I am aware but I wouldn't get banned for just calling someone an idiot..an infraction at most. You'll get used to the rules as you go on. We need more n00bs like you to be honest.

I will repeat myself again, I am not a Tingle fan nor a Tingle supporter for Brawl. In fact, much like most of people against the concept, I'd rather have Skull kid or Midna. However, I am not in denial that Tingle's chances as a playable character, especially seeing all his potential moves from his two own games, are very high. I wouldn't guarantee it Tingle entering as a playable character, but they're definitely higher than Vaati's or Skull Kid's. And really, seeing you all in such denial over the concept, not giving much verifiable reasons other than "American hates him!" (when it is not entirely true), makes me want to support Tingle entering in brawl just for the lulz. Lulz is good, very good...
Well finally someone understands that is not a fan and knows the concept that not all Americans hate him.
The lulz, well, try lol around here okay.;)

I think the problem in which most Americans have problems with Tingle is because Nintendo fanboys more than likely are often picked on for liking a "kids'/***s' console" for not having too much violence (which is ridiculous I may add) as a Nintendo stereotype, and sort of project that stereotype into Tingle, which is understandable since he is a 35 year old man who thinks himself to be a fairy - something that goes both into the "***" and "childish" category (even if we know that there's no evidence for Tingle being gay or straight that I know of). I do know that in America - and not only in the United States, I'm a Mexican/American so I see this a lot in my culture too, if anything more - being masculine is very important, and anyone who doesn't fit into this "manly man" image is quick to be shunned. While in Japan, the definition of masculinity is a little bit different.
Tingle is a straight man. In his new RPG, Rosy Colored: Tingles Rupee Land, it explains Tingles dream is to be surrounded by beautiful Woman. Also, if you watch the opening video on youtube, it shows two girls kissing him as he smiles.

A proposal I have is that Tingle be an entirely optional unlockable character. That way, people that want Tingle in can have him, while those that want to avoid having him in Brawl can do so.
How would that be possible..? You can't just have an optional unlockable in Smash if you get what I am saying. He is either a PC or not..that is how that is, but I guarantee you he will appear in Brawl somehow.

Your doing it again Fawriel, just like the Peach concept, that Jar-Jar binx thing is irrelevant considering it has happened in Star Wars games before.;)

Anyways, that post by Reyairia was almost perfect for you "despisers". Really, just stop. You all know you aren't right unless you go to the point of posting like Reyairia has done.
Also, I already proved above Tingle is not gay..stop saying it.

@Puffball64- No clue if that quote was directed to you. Probably to Idiot.

Ballon Fighter is less chance then Tingle! Why don't people see that Tingle is not and would not be a clone of Balloon Fighter. People say Tingle couldn't have moves[which I proved wrong on the last post of the last page]..what would Balloon Fighter do besides Balloon and his puny Needle?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Your doing it again Fawriel, just like the Peach concept, that Jar-Jar binx thing is irrelevant considering it has happened in Star Wars games before.;)

Anyways, that post by Reyairia was almost perfect for you "despisers". Really, just stop. You all know you aren't right unless you go to the point of posting like Reyairia has done.
Wait, that means there was a Star Wars game where Jar-Jar was playable and Mace Windu wasn't? '_'

Also, you made me curious now. What exactly do I have to do to make you accept that I'm right, too? :p

EDIT: How could it take me so long to realize?

A balloon fighter with a needle?

Innuendoooooooooooooooooooo!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Puffball64- No clue if that quote was directed to you. Probably to Idiot.
:laugh:Ok:laugh:

Ballon Fighter is less chance then Tingle!
I don't know, Baloon Fighter is a retro kind of guy, and almost made it into Melee.

Why don't people see that Tingle is not and would not be a clone of Balloon Fighter.
Ok, so it was a little ignorant of me to judge that decision based on the fact that they both use baloons. Not to mention that Tingle had a Baloon Fighter-esque game.

Sorry.

People say Tingle couldn't have moves[which I proved wrong on the last post of the last page]..what would Balloon Fighter do besides Balloon and his puny Needle?
Wow. You defend Tingle by giving him reasons to enter the fray, giving him a moveset and everything.

Then you go back and use the "No Moves = No way to play" theory on Baloon Fighter? You're doing what most Tingle "haters" do to Tingle, except your target is Baloon Fighter.

C. Falcon had no moves. They gave him a moveset.
------------------

@Fawriel: Rofl.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
:laugh:Ok:laugh:

I don't know, Baloon Fighter is a retro kind of guy, and almost made it into Melee.
True but..I am not getting into him.

Ok, so it was a little ignorant of me to judge that decision based on the fact that they both use baloons. Not to mention that Tingle had a Baloon Fighter-esque game.

Sorry.
I caught sarcasm I believe. He had a Ballon Fight game but has another game/s..he wouldn't be a clone.

Wow. You defend Tingle by giving him reasons to enter the fray, giving him a moveset and everything.

Then you go back and use the "No Moves = No way to play" theory? You're doing what most Tingle "haters" do to Tingle, except your target is Baloon Fighter.
You don't understand me fully. I have proven people time to time with a unique moveset and no one has gave me a Balloon Fighter moveset but Balloon, Needle, punch, kick. I think you get what I am saying.

@Fawriel- Yeah, I can't remember which one but if it comes to me, I'll tell you.

What does it take for you to be right(?), well, you being right lol.

I'm all done for now guys so if you expect a post from me, you'll have to wait until tomorrow or later.;)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
True but..I am not getting into him.
You'll have to explain this when you get back...

I caught sarcasm I believe. He had a Ballon Fight game but has another game/s..he wouldn't be a clone.
The second sentence was sarcasm. The point I was trying to make is that he "could" be a clone.

You don't understand me fully. I have proven people time to time with a unique moveset and no one has gave me a Balloon Fighter moveset but Balloon, Needle, punch, kick. I think you get what I am saying.
Okay, so Tingle has a good moveset. Let me go and scrounge up a good Baloon Fighter moveset.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Please no Mr. Tingle... that character was annoying and not to mention dumb looking. (looked like a cross dressing fairy).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well if people are saying stuff about him having the same attacks since he was in a Baloon Fighter clone...

I'd have to say I'd MUCH rather have the TRUE Balloon Fighter

Hong

The Strongest
xD Lol @ people not being able to make a moveset. I'm not trying to sound egotistical, but based on the current size of the roster, I could think of a unique moveset for anyone. Truly. It's not hard.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
@But... Lulz is a corruption of lol. :(
Okay, okay, sorry about that. XD Though, I don't think I'm going to stop saying lulz. Apparently you guys aren't too farmiliar with internet memes. Back on topic: Excellent combo? ^^;; You're too kind, I'm not like you gamers, I'm just barely getting into real gaming and I'm not that good at it. You should be seeing me as that annoying noob, not flattering me!
Okay, so there is proof Tingle is straight, thanks for pointing that out. :)
Though really? What's wrong with being gay? My best friend is gay and he rocks.
An optional unlockable is possible, especially if you see that "Smash Shop" thread; Tingle can be buyable or part of an extra sort of challenge. Or maybe you can get him if you connect the wii to Phantom Hourglass or something like that, I believe there was a system like that for the pokemon stadium games?

I haven't played Balloon Fighter's games, so I don't think I have much of a right to say this, but I doubt that Tingle relies too heavily on his balloon like Balloon Fighter does. You say that Sakura wanted to put BF into Melee, could I have a link to that source please? For all we know, Sakurai could have wanted to put Tingle in Melee as well. In fact, I'm surprised that a lot of characters such as Dedede and Ridley didn't make it to that game.

I agree that any character can be given a good move set, even a completely original one; Look at Zelda. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom