• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mr Tingle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Tingle's Moveset:

A: Own

B: Own

Any direction B: Own

Any direction A: Own
You think you over Tingle fan me and you can't come up with a moveset?

Yeah that's very convincing...
I'll even part with that is dumb.

this post is ftw
No, that post sucks.

xD Lol @ people not being able to make a moveset. I'm not trying to sound egotistical, but based on the current size of the roster, I could think of a unique moveset for anyone. Truly. It's not hard.
Here is one of mine-

Tingle Moveset-

Physical Standards
Roll speed- 3 out of 5[give or take]
Weight- 3.5 out of 5[muscle weighs more than fat you know]
Speed- 2.5 out of 5[don't know how he runs so this seems fair]
Power- 3.5 out of 5[seems reasonable for my standard below]
Fall Speed- 3 3/4ths out of 5[...do I need say..?]

Standard Attacks
A- Jab(2%)
AA- Jab Jab(2%-4%)
AAA-Jab Jab Headbutt(2%-4%-6%)
Over A- Paintbrush strike(8%)
Down A- Use his map like G@W panel thing(12%)
Up A- Headbutts them up(8%)
Running A- Jumps on stomach and slides with his P.Brush out for a hit(6%)

Special Moves(B)
B- Charges Paintbrush(optional)like and Breaks Sheild like Marths Sheild Breaker(non-charged 7% :: Fully charged 32%)
Over B- Slashes P.Brush like Over A but Shoots Paint out(8%)
Up B- Balloon Recovery that can be popped after 3 seconds of use. Allows manueverability like Pits Wings of Icarus
Down B- Pulls out Rupees to throw at people. (Damage depending on what kind of Rupee you pick)

Recovery-
First Jump- Height of Fox's or a little lower
Second Jump- Like Fox's
Up B Jump- His balloon(damages them if they hit him)

Smash Attacks-
Over Smash- Paintbrush Strike like Links in 64(non-charged 15% :: Fully charged is 30%)
Down Smash- Double Side attack like Marth or Links(non-charged 14% :: fully charged is 26%)
Up Smash- Takes Paintbrush and swirls around while using it. Inside of it does most.(damage pending on where the brush hits)

Aerial attacks-
Fair- Pulls out map in front of himself(8%)
Nair- A jumping kick like Fox's(7%)
Dair- Sticks his P.Brush down for a Meteor or Spike(13%)
Bair- Takes map with one hand and hits them with it(8%)

Final Smash-
Name- ???(haven't thought of it)
What he does- Goes onto his cloud(from his knew DS game)and takes out his sword and you slash enemies or just one in a cinamatec scene. If not cinamatec, you manuever it like Volt Tackle(except not as fast) and go and slash people. Cinamatec can be him flying towards you at high speeds and then keeps slashing you like Links.

Taunt-
Dance and Words- Tingle does his infamous dance and words of twirling around and saying Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

Grabs-
Grab attacks- Headbutts him
Grab Throw in his direction- A Strike with Sword(7%)
Grab Throw opposite direction- Throws him back then throws his map like a boomerang for a hit(6%)
Grab Throw Down- Stabs them with his sword(11%)
Grab Throw Up- Throws like Jiggs does(8%)

@But... Lulz is a corruption of lol. :(
Okay, okay, sorry about that. XD Though, I don't think I'm going to stop saying lulz. Apparently you guys aren't too farmiliar with internet memes. Back on topic: Excellent combo? ^^;; You're too kind, I'm not like you gamers, I'm just barely getting into real gaming and I'm not that good at it. You should be seeing me as that annoying noob, not flattering me!
Okay, so there is proof Tingle is straight, thanks for pointing that out. :)
Though really? What's wrong with being gay? My best friend is gay and he rocks.
An optional unlockable is possible, especially if you see that "Smash Shop" thread; Tingle can be buyable or part of an extra sort of challenge. Or maybe you can get him if you connect the wii to Phantom Hourglass or something like that, I believe there was a system like that for the pokemon stadium games?

I haven't played Balloon Fighter's games, so I don't think I have much of a right to say this, but I doubt that Tingle relies too heavily on his balloon like Balloon Fighter does. You say that Sakura wanted to put BF into Melee, could I have a link to that source please? For all we know, Sakurai could have wanted to put Tingle in Melee as well. In fact, I'm surprised that a lot of characters such as Dedede and Ridley didn't make it to that game.

I agree that any character can be given a good move set, even a completely original one; Look at Zelda. :)
The reason we are treating you good is because most n00bs that have joined here in the past 2 months are complete idiots that Mods and serious members don't like to abide into conversations with.

I guess you don't have a problem with 'gay' people but a lot of people do. Aside from that, Tingle is not gay.
About the Smash Shop thing, can it happen, yes but you and everyone else know's as well as I that it probably won't.

Sakurai did infact want Balloon Fighter in Melee but he did think of having Tingle[no source for either...sorry]in it as well. I don't know what happened to either of their projects but Tingle became a Stage Hazard and a Trophy. Balloon Fighter only became a Trophy.

Okay, here is what I thought: Sakurai has to know that America hates Tingle. Why not put Tingle in the Japaneese versions on Brawl and some other character in the American version? Wouldn't that work out?
Keep thinking.
Did you read anything at all in this thread. Stop being ignorant and saying America hates Tingle. Just cause a lot of people do mean nothing. There are plenty of people that don't.
No it wouldn't work out. Just cause you don't want Tingle doesn't mean you have to X him out like that.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Here is one of mine-

Tingle Moveset-
That's a really awesome moveset! Though personally I'd like him to use more of his magic stuff. It works well though. :)

The reason we are treating you good is because most n00bs that have joined here in the past 2 months are complete idiots that Mods and serious members don't like to abide into conversations with.
As the internet gets easier and easier to use, and is more and more necessary I guess more stupid masses get on, ne? I think most websites have that problem where noobs join, make an account and clog up space and leave after two months because people aren't treating them like kings. I go to several forums so I can tell you it's not only here.

I guess you don't have a problem with 'gay' people but a lot of people do. Aside from that, Tingle is not gay.
About the Smash Shop thing, can it happen, yes but you and everyone else know's as well as I that it probably won't.
Well... I find that a bit silly and I have yet to find a decent reason to dislike someone just because they're attracted to someone of the same gender. The only reason why I would mind Nintendo bringing a gay character is because of how quickly the yaoi fangirls would take over it. e_e Anyway, this is off topic so I'll just end this here.
About the smash shop though, you're right, but it was only an example of what could be done.

Sakurai did infact want Balloon Fighter in Melee but he did think of having Tingle[no source for either...sorry]in it as well. I don't know what happened to either of their projects but Tingle became a Stage Hazard and a Trophy. Balloon Fighter only became a Trophy.
I'm a bit of a skeptic so I'd rather have a reliable source of information before swallowing it. It's possible, though, and I'm also surprised he would have Balloon Fighter before Tingle when Tingle at least did show up in the game.
As I said again, I have not played balloon fighter (at most I played that part in warioware where you could play as him for a short time), but from what I do know it seems like it would be very difficult to fit Balloon Fighter into a combative situation while I can imagine it for Tingle. Also from what I keep hearing and looking at Creo's move list, even if Balloon Fighter and Tingle appeared I doubt they'd be clones. Tingle could use his balloon when in an aerial combat but would probably have most of his moveset on the ground, while Balloon Fighter would more than likely be mostly or entirely in such aerial situation.
Then again, Sakurai could surprise us. -shrug-

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Here I will list the reasons why I didn't make an original moveset for tingle;

1) Noone actually thinks tingle has a chance of being in the game, it's just fun to champion him.

So please turn the Nerdness down a few volumes. Some people (i.e. me) discuss things on a forum for entertainment/fun.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
1) Noone actually thinks tingle has a chance of being in the game, it's just fun to champion him.
I agree. Just the concept of pissing people off and laughing out loud when/if Tingle is confirmed makes me want to support him in Brawl over any other LoZ character.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You think you over Tingle fan me and you can't come up with a moveset?

I'll even part with that is dumb.

No, that post sucks.

Here is one of mine-

Tingle Moveset-

Physical Standards
Roll speed- 3 out of 5[give or take]
Weight- 3.5 out of 5[muscle weighs more than fat you know]
Speed- 2.5 out of 5[don't know how he runs so this seems fair]
Power- 3.5 out of 5[seems reasonable for my standard below]
Fall Speed- 3 3/4ths out of 5[...do I need say..?]

Standard Attacks
A- Jab(2%)
AA- Jab Jab(2%-4%)
AAA-Jab Jab Headbutt(2%-4%-6%)
Over A- Paintbrush strike(8%)
Down A- Use his map like G@W panel thing(12%)
Up A- Headbutts them up(8%)
Running A- Jumps on stomach and slides with his P.Brush out for a hit(6%)

Special Moves(B)
B- Charges Paintbrush(optional)like and Breaks Sheild like Marths Sheild Breaker(non-charged 7% :: Fully charged 32%)
Over B- Slashes P.Brush like Over A but Shoots Paint out(8%)
Up B- Balloon Recovery that can be popped after 3 seconds of use. Allows manueverability like Pits Wings of Icarus
Down B- Pulls out Rupees to throw at people. (Damage depending on what kind of Rupee you pick)

Recovery-
First Jump- Height of Fox's or a little lower
Second Jump- Like Fox's
Up B Jump- His balloon(damages them if they hit him)

Smash Attacks-
Over Smash- Paintbrush Strike like Links in 64(non-charged 15% :: Fully charged is 30%)
Down Smash- Double Side attack like Marth or Links(non-charged 14% :: fully charged is 26%)
Up Smash- Takes Paintbrush and swirls around while using it. Inside of it does most.(damage pending on where the brush hits)

Aerial attacks-
Fair- Pulls out map in front of himself(8%)
Nair- A jumping kick like Fox's(7%)
Dair- Sticks his P.Brush down for a Meteor or Spike(13%)
Bair- Takes map with one hand and hits them with it(8%)

Final Smash-
Name- ???(haven't thought of it)
What he does- Goes onto his cloud(from his knew DS game)and takes out his sword and you slash enemies or just one in a cinamatec scene. If not cinamatec, you manuever it like Volt Tackle(except not as fast) and go and slash people. Cinamatec can be him flying towards you at high speeds and then keeps slashing you like Links.

Taunt-
Dance and Words- Tingle does his infamous dance and words of twirling around and saying Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

Grabs-
Grab attacks- Headbutts him
Grab Throw in his direction- A Strike with Sword(7%)
Grab Throw opposite direction- Throws him back then throws his map like a boomerang for a hit(6%)
Grab Throw Down- Stabs them with his sword(11%)
Grab Throw Up- Throws like Jiggs does(8%)

Keep thinking.
Did you read anything at all in this thread. Stop being ignorant and saying America hates Tingle. Just cause a lot of people do mean nothing. There are plenty of people that don't.
No it wouldn't work out. Just cause you don't want Tingle doesn't mean you have to X him out like that.

I bet right now this person is pracing around in a fairy suit with balloons tied to his back...

eww...that was the most grotesque scene imaginable...

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
I agree. Just the concept of pissing people off and laughing out loud when/if Tingle is confirmed makes me want to support him in Brawl over any other LoZ character.
Agreed 100%.

People take character discussions on this forum way too seriously. Let's start a Tingle cult like the Ridley fans did with Ridley.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Agreed 100%.

People take character discussions on this forum way too seriously. Let's start a Tingle cult like the Ridley fans did with Ridley.
Indeed. Seriously those dudes over there scare me a bit. I support Ridley as much as the next person - and that's saying little cause I do plan to main him if he is confirmed - but do I really have to put "Ridley for brawl!" in every post of mine? :veryconfu

PitIcarus

Smash Ace
Indeed. Seriously those dudes over there scare me a bit. I support Ridley as much as the next person - and that's saying little cause I do plan to main him if he is confirmed - but do I really have to put "Ridley for brawl!" in every post of mine? :veryconfu
I'd rather not put time and energy into supporting a character that is a complete tossup. Except for tingle just because so many americans hate him.

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
man I hate when people say 'deserves'

and isnt tingle:
gay..... gay gay gay gay gay...?

was he in twilight princess at all?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
man I hate when people say 'deserves'

and isnt tingle:

Tingle is a straight man. In his new RPG, Rosy Colored: Tingles Rupee Land, it explains Tingles dream is to be surrounded by beautiful Woman. Also, if you watch the opening video on youtube, it shows two girls kissing him as he smiles.
And no, he wasn't, but that was only because whiny Americans didn't think he was "macho" enough. Really, without Tingle LoZ just wasn't the same. It was too... dark. I missed Tingle. ;_;
That reminds me, isn't Link's official cosplayer a woman? :laugh:

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Time to PWN some n00BS.

Okay, here is what I thought: Sakurai has to know that America hates Tingle. Why not put Tingle in the Japaneese versions on Brawl and some other character in the American version? Wouldn't that work out?
That idea sucks. It would make the developers do more work than they would have to.

Noone actually thinks tingle has a chance of being in the game, it's just fun to champion him.
Your an idiot. LOTS of people think Tingle will be playable.

I bet right now this person is pracing around in a fairy suit with balloons tied to his back...

I bet right now your father is beating your mom and you are being an *** on the internet because in real life you feel powerless.

and isnt tingle:
Tingle is easily more man than you will ever be. In his game Tingle's freshly picked rose colored ruppee land there is a scene where two women kiss Tingle and he smiles.

For the love of.....

Purlo=Tingle.

Crayola

Smash Cadet
OK, people need to stop saying that ALL OF AMERICA OMFG HATES TINGLE. Where is your proof that ALL OF AMERICA hates him?

a. You're generalising
b. You're basing it on a vocal minority.

I can't be bothered to argue with narrow minded people, tbqh. I've already stated why Tingle has a very likely chance to get in, AND I wrote a whole blog post on it the other day. There STILL isn't one good reason why Tingle should be in apart from "oh i hate him and he will NEVER be in because he creeps me out." Please, if you're using that as an argument, read it over again and see if it's reasonable.

"oh i hate him and he will NEVER be in because he creeps me out."

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93

I bet your an idiot that thinks he is tough over the internet.

And actually, I am replying to your ******** @$$ post you n00b.

How could you imagine me if you never put eyes on me..?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bet your an idiot that thinks he is tough over the internet.

And actually, I am replying to your ******** @$$ post you n00b.

How could you imagine me if you never put eyes on me..?
Well you just seem like a grumpy 30 year old fat man that never leaves his computer and wears a fairy costume around...

Using internet slang...ooh, your bad...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
OK, people need to stop saying that ALL OF AMERICA OMFG HATES TINGLE. Where is your proof that ALL OF AMERICA hates him?
Haha. That reminds me where I read how Nintendo estimated that 48% of the people who play it's games are older than 18. I doubt adults would be this immature.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
my frend said he has a copy of brawl and he says that tingle isnt in the game so your all wrong!!!1!!

and tingle is gay!!

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Well you just seem like a grumpy 30 year old fat man that never leaves his computer and wears a fairy costume around...

At least Creo doesn't have the grammar of a 3rd grade dropout. :chuckle:

@Legolastom: Your friend is a liar and there's proof that says that Tingle is not a homosexual.
I'm starting to get offended how 'gay' is being thrown around like an insult, being a pansexual myself. :/

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93

I am only 14 but it is apparent I am smarter then you are. I am not fat, I work out. I do leave my computer..your saying much considering you are on it as well.

I didn't say I was bad and there was no slang. n00b really isn't slang.

Fawriel

Smash Master

a. You're generalising
b. You're basing it on a vocal minority.
Generalizations are always wrong ( paradox! ).

Well, we are hardly large marketing institutes that could afford to make big surveys about what people in different societies think about Tingle.
But from the strong negative response to this thread, you can see that there's definitely something to the claims of hate towards him.

And even if it's not everyone in America, think about it like this. There are tons of characters, and they all have supporters and people who don't support them. But rarely will you find people who actually hate a character and would actually feel profoundly disturbed by their inclusion ( if you disregard the reasoning that "that character got in before my favourite ( from the same series )" ).
The fact that there actually is hate towards this guy definitely means something, however much it may be.

Of course, many characters don't have haters because they are simply not likely at all. Tingle has them because he's actually a frightening possibility... haha. :p ................. :(

And yes, using "gay" as an insult is for ***s is stupid.

...sorry, I couldn't help myself there.
I really do agree, though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am only 14 but it is apparent I am smarter then you are. I am not fat, I work out. I do leave my computer..your saying much considering your on it as well.

I didn't say I was bad and there was no slang. n00b really isn't slang.
"n00b" is a stupid thing to say for that matter...Go around saying that and people will just think you're an idiot.

and your only 14...wow, that explains everything...

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I don't HATE Tingle, and he's important to the current Legend of Zelda games, and I know people might start flaming me for this but I just don't want him in Brawl. please don't flame or hate me...

Hong

The Strongest
I got a more Tingle-ish moveset compared to the one posted earlier.

A: Butt Bump
Tingle turns to his side and bumps the enemy away.

F Tilt: Swat
Tingle leans forward, swings his right hand over his head and swats the enemy

U Tilt: Balloon Bounce
Tingle quickly inflates and deflates a balloon above his head. Has a large radius.

U Smash: Cheers
Tingle jumps up into the air and claps his hands together overhead. This also shoots fairy dust everywhere to cover up for him on the sides.

F Smash: Head First
Tingle pulls his head back and delivers a headbutt. It's very powerful, but Tingle has trouble keeping his balance and hops forward a few times.

D Smash: Spinner
Tingle plants himself on his head and spins himself around with his hands. This is also very powerful. He gets up rather quickly but he finds himself dazed for a few seconds.

Dash Attack: Belief
Tingle jumps forward flapping his arms and trying to fly! Though he fails and tumbles on the ground.

N-Air: Twirl
Tingle spins with his arm spread out. If he misses with his arms, fairy dust will cover his retreat.

F-Air: Paper Cut
Tingle pulls out a map and swings it vertically from over his head to below his feet in a spinning motion. This move is weird because it hits the opponent straight upwards and behind Tingle but has a lot of power and can vertical-kill floaties.

U-Air: Enjoyment
Pretty much like his U-Smash only in the air. Tingle claps his hands together above his head. It's faster but weaker.

D-Air: Diver
Tingle faces downwards in a diving position and spins around. This delivers multiple hits then one strong hit as Tingle spreads out his hands at the end, which acts as a meteor smash.

B-Air: Lazy Kick
Tingle places his hands behind his head in a relaxing manner while tilting forward and then kicks his legs out.

B: Rupee Blast
Tingle crosses his arms and clutches them inward. After he lets go, rupees and fairy dust flies everywhere a short distance before him. The longer Tingle holds it in, the more rupees that will fly out. It can be used as an edge guard.

B Forward: Paper Airplane
Tingle folds his map into a paper air plane rather quickly and throws it. It's a weak projectile that travels in a wave before hitting the ground and fading away.

B Down: Tingle Trick
Tingle steps back with one foot and holds one of his hands out for 2 seconds. If he is attacked physically in the first second, he will evade their attack and stuff them in a bag. Tingle can then attack them while they're in the bag much like how Yoshi can attack egged victims. Since this is risky, it last longer than Yoshi's egg.

B Up: Tingle Away
Basically, just him using his balloons as a recovery. There are too many ways to do this, so just use your imagination. :p

His grab would either just be with his hand or for comic relief, a hug. (Since he's overly friendly due to business reasons.)

Grab Attack: If hug, bear hug. If grab, back handed swat

F Throw: Heave!
Tingle lifts them over his head, leans back and then throws them forward.

D Throw: Cushion
Tingle throws them down and jumps on them in a cannoball position with his butt first.

U throw: Away!
A unique up throw. Tingle ties a balloon to them and swats them in the air. The balloon keeps carrying them upwards until they recover. The higher the percentage, the longer it takes. The floatier they are, the faster they float. It can be fatal to a very floaty character in the higher percentages.

B Throw: Trash Disposal
Tingle throws the foe behind him overhead as if they were nothing.

Final Smash: Tingle Strike
Tingle does his traditional dance, and with a "Tingle, Tingle, Kaloo Limpah!" he pulls out a Tingle Tuner and pushes a button. A bunch of balloons will float over the stage and drop bombs in the obnoxious shape of Tingle's head. They're very powerful and shoot fairy dust everywhere upon impact.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Grammer matters to you on a forum...?

he did spell you're wrong for your information though....
I have no respect for people who are not grateful for their education. Their insistence on spelling things incorrectly is the reason why spelling skills have been continuously deteriorating since the introduction of the internet, why people depend too much on the word spell check, and why nobody can spell even the simplest of words in their own language.

Heck, English is not even my first language and I spell better than most native speakers!

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I have no respect for people who are not grateful for their education. Their insistence on spelling things incorrectly is the reason why spelling skills have been continuously deteriorating since the introduction of the internet, why people depend too much on the word spell check, and why nobody can spell even the simplest of words in their own language.

Heck, English is not even my first language and I spell better than most native speakers!
I'm not hating on you or anything like that but, some people just find it hard to spell correctly. And errors are easier to make when typing quickly on a keyboard, right?

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
"n00b" is a stupid thing to say for that matter...Go around saying that and people will just think you're an idiot.

and your only 14...wow, that explains everything...
Go tell everyone that says n00b that. Your stupid for that matter. I don't go around saying it, but you are an idiot.

Yeah I am 14 and have more common sense then you..explains a lot about you.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I'm not hating on you or anything like that but, some people just find it hard to spell correctly. And errors are easier to make when typing quickly on a keyboard, right?
Oh yeah, I accept that some people have difficulty with spelling.
When half of my Chemistry class can't spell "Safety" I think there may be a problem.
True about the keyboard thing, and it's acceptable on Instant Messengers. When it's on a forum and there's an EDIT option it's unacceptable.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't find something so trivial important...If you go into it deep enough words themselves are meaningless anyway...just symbols trying to express and idea.

Jossy

Smash Apprentice
ok i just found out that CREO, the too fanatic and ONLY tingle supporter, is dutch...
dutch for goodness sake! It explains a lot... For example:
Netherlands was the first country where homo marriages were allowed.

Now that we know that Creo is dutch, we don't have to take him seriously anymore.
It also explains why he likes Tingle, probably because he is high!

Oh and last but not least,
**** tingle. worst character ever. die.

[disclaimer]
this is an inside joke , no offense was meant to creo, dutch people (check my location) or any others mentioned... except tingle the ***.
[/diclaimer]

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't find something so trivial important...If you go into it deep enough words themselves are meaningless anyway...just symbols trying to express and idea.
ORLY?
When you fill in job applications take two out; one one of them you spell correctly, and on the other one you use the spelling as you do now and see which one you get the job for.

EDIT: Great job Lunadis! :)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Go tell everyone that says n00b that. Your stupid for that matter. I don't go around saying it, but you are an idiot.

Yeah I am 14 and have more common sense then you..explains a lot about you.
...I don't know anyone that says "n00b" and most of them aren't worth talking to in the first place...

I will not continue a conversation with such an ignorant brat that does nothing but flame.

ORLY?
When you fill in job applications take two out; one one of them you spell correctly, and on the other one you use the spelling as you do now and see which one you get the job for.
This isn't a job application...that's irrelevant

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
ok i just found out that CREO, the too fanatic and ONLY tingle supporter, is dutch...
dutch for goodness sake! It explains a lot... For example:
Netherlands was the first country where homo marriages were allowed.

Now that we know that Creo is dutch, we don't have to take him seriously anymore.
It also explains why he likes Tingle, probably because he is high!

Oh and last but not least,
**** tingle. worst character ever. die.

[disclaimer]
this is an inside joke , no offense was meant to creo, dutch people (check my location) or any others mentioned... except tingle the ***.
[/diclaimer]
1) I am not dutch..I AM FULL BLOODED AMERICAN!
2)I am not gay. I have a girlfriend.;)[asuming that is what you meant]
3)Yes I read the disclaimer.

Apparently you guy's have to resort to the point of flaming, trolling, harassing, or being rude to make me try and flame. Also because you guy's just suck and ruin a perfectly good debate.

@PsychoIncarnate- I am not a brat, you're an idiot. Just shut you mouth and stop acting smart. I am not flaming the least bit if you knew anything.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
This isn't a job application...that's irrelevant

Errr. I was telling you that this part wasn't true.
Of course, it isn't important here, but I'm not going to take you seriously if you spell like a 2nd grader, don't expect anyone else to do it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom