• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 8/22/09

loki15

Smash Cadet
Man. I totally want to go. Stupid school and summer work. Otherwise I'd check it out. This is supposed to a monthly, right? Maybe next month...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, it really pains me dearly to have to tell u all this...

But a certain Ganon players is gonna be at this tournament and **** nig9as faces in Brawl. I know, I know...I'm hurting too as I type this. The pain will be quik (get it haha) and painless. Maybe if u are lucky, your begging for forgiveness will be considered, and u can just forefit the match instead of being embarassed by such an elite Ganon player such as "he who must not be named".

consider this your only warning.

btw guys we ARE running a Melee tournament at this tournament, if we have time after the brawl tournaments (which I believe we should). I asked for a rule set to generate interest, but no one said anything. so we'll see what happens. for the september tournament I'll just add it to the line up by default.

YOU GUYS WE REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO BRING FULL SET UPS (t.v console games) AND CHAIRS. I'M DEAD SERIOUS. IF THINGS ARE GONNA RUN SMOOTHLY WE NEED EVERYONE'S SUPPORT (as usual).

There are gonna be a lot of people here at this tournament for a variety of games. so try to be patient and let's make this like the best monthly event ever. :p

SC4 will be ran AFTER the FREE SC3 E.E tournament. Naruto Rev 2/Accel 2 will be ran later in the day.

GET HYPERZ!!! :bee:

folk!

Smash Apprentice
oh ****, hype at a racine tourney?!? my bad last week webster i was out of town for awhile, other wise i totally would of been down. see u guys on sat. hope to play a bunch of friendlies, and maybe a mm or two. (i want to do some ike dittos! *looks at kirk and ryko*)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Webster: the pain... will be painless.

Lolwut?

Omg I loooooove ganon I hope I play him first rouund! :D

HOW much is the % payout??

Quik17

Smash Ace
HOW much is the % payout??
It's usually:

1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

although we could do:

1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
4th 5%
5th 2.5%
5th 2.5%

I'm fine with either way

Also, Webster I main Ganon in melee. So after you're done destroyin everyone in Brawl with Ganon, I'll take over and **** em with Melee Ganon :chuckle:

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Im going to this and playing mad casuals. just look for the black kid playing Doc/Falco/DK in melee and hit me up

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
**** i waz figured out :p

but yeah i'ma try to participate in my own tournament for once.

oh and guys i just wanna let u all know. we can't do pools. cuz like we don't have the space and time for them.

remember to bring them full set ups and chairs...omfg this tournament iz gonna be amazing.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
It's usually:

1st 60%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%

although we could do:

1st 50%
2nd 30%
3rd 10%
4th 5%
5th 2.5%
5th 2.5%

I'm fine with either way

Also, Webster I main Ganon in melee. So after you're done destroyin everyone in Brawl with Ganon, I'll take over and **** em with Melee Ganon :chuckle:
You should do 50/30/10/5/2.5/2.5. LOL ganon is such a joke character in both games. XD

Top Bottom