• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 8/22/09

hunger!

Smash Champion
Not even close.
WI is screwed if that's the lineup. but then again. i dont play brawl crews anyway so me not being there doesnt really change anything. brawl crews are horrible. Good Job IL. :)

edit: i predict IL will have at least....7 stocks left if not more. let's see if i'm right.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
WI is screwed if that's the lineup. but then again. i dont play brawl crews anyway so me not being there doesnt really change anything. brawl crews are horrible. Good Job IL. :)

edit: i predict IL will have at least....7 stocks left if not more. let's see if i'm right.
Haha just go to SNES and leave us scrubs alone :p

Quaz

Smash Master
okay so I'm sure I can't make it to the tourney, but I'd like to come to the lock in and hang out with some peeps for a few hours and play some games. Who is all staying for it?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
me wafles and ethan are for sure

wafles is ther something going down on friday night? i might be up for it, otherwise im prob sitting at home and playing some balanced annihilation

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
http://springrts.com go to downloads and download the .exe and then install that ****, launch SpringLobby and find ba v6.96, download it thru the client and get ready for some robots

EDIT if you are on vista you gotta install the secondary (supposedly superior but i find it cluttered :embarrass ) lobby which is hidden in a dropdown menu during installation

Quaz

Smash Master
dont worry ethan I'll play you in a ton of melee saturday night.

oh btw do I HAVE to be there before 8 to be in the lock in? Webster do something amazing and reserve me to get in at like 10 or 10:30 (although I could try and work a 10 to 7 shift on saturday, I wish I could have off oh well :ohwell: )

Zicore

Smash Champion
TA ****ING RAPESSSSSSSSSSSSS If me and wicky weren't going to the packer game we'd be there with our laptops playing that **** all DAI

Zicore

Smash Champion
I played for the first time in 2 years. Steve was beating me =(

Not for long though. I'll get back into it.

I'm too busy playing WoW...

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
urgh, 7FO is coming with me arty.

man I didn't know Kirk was coming. geez...

you mean cutest lil wario?

screw cutestlillucario

Also wisconsin screws should be all like

Grimace, Fatboy, Forte, Kirbycpok, Iruka, Baki -sorry fade, these new guys showed up

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman

Grimace, Fatboy, Forte, Kirbycpok, Iruka, Baki -sorry fade, these new guys showed up

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wisconsins line up :D

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wisconsins line up :D
I'm gonna 1v1 one of these guys for a place on crews >:\

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna 1v1 one of these guys for a place on crews >:\
its actually only. . . those guys are going to ****, Fatboy,kirbycpok,and Baki are going to **** some *****es, then grimace will be making an appearance, and u know thatForte guy that literally just sh its, just sh its on falcos, and there i heard that Iruka is just going to stomp some hos

Ethan.

Smash Ace
we should get melee crews going.

Me, steve, mundungu.... and somone else vs IL whoever you wnat to throw at us.

who else from WI is going that is good at melee?

Top Bottom