• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Powerful Shinobi (MPS) Racine, WI 8/22/09

Sago

Smash Lord
This tournament will be the first new tournament contributing toward the wisconsin brawl power rankings, everyone get out there and play there best to grab a spot on the first update coming sometime in this next week or so.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Fatboy, help me in Brawl and Ill return the favor in helping you get better at Naruto, and beating Webster at the game to shut him up. ^_^

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'd better be on that list. I took 2 stocks off lain at fbt6 or whatever the last one was

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
This tournament will be the first new tournament contributing toward the wisconsin brawl power rankings, everyone get out there and play there best to grab a spot on the first update coming sometime in this next week or so.
fake no way dat is true, wisconsin sux

@darkkakashi, idk how much i could help in brawl

@zicore i have your donatello lol

yoshq

Smash Master
MN might come

depends on brawl attendence tho

how many are you expecting?
there will be enough. and hunger/sago aren't coming so there's a chance to place.

btw I need a doubles partner, if anyone good wants to, i'll play you when we get there to show how good i am.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
ohh yea im finally gettin internet at Biolife. just after playin some tyrian and bernard the bard. too good

lets fukken do this zicore

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
cosmo: we're definitely doing Melee there. i just need a rule set. as for sc4...well we're having a Free SC3 tournament (SC3 > SC4 trust me). good times most def. come to this PLEASE!!!

arty: **** sucks u might not be able to make it. :(

Phoenix Mario looks hella broke hahaha.

lemme know when someone makes a Ocarina version of Ganondorf (you know with fireballs and and can levitate). :bee:

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I'll play SC4 when I go. Ive been picking it up recently and want to play some matches with people. I do enjoy the game a lot. I'll play Naruto and SC4 matches at this thing! ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Guess I'll have to show u guys WHY SC4 is ******** and SC3 is WAY better.

Cosmo MM in SC4?

Anyone else?

I know Chansen in playing me in SC3 for Lunch. :bee:

I wish I was competent in Smash games, then I'd MM you all in those. But I'm terrible.

Mike don't bring Damien...lmfao. I garuntee you all in November, you'll all get your SC4 fix( :( ). Details are coming soon. ;)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Mike don't bring Damien...lmfao. I garuntee you all in November, you'll all get your SC4 fix( :( ). Details are coming soon. ;)
I was going to bring him cause he wanted to play SC4 with people. =p

And he wants to play you in the game as well. ;D

I just want to see you play him. ^_^

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
I was going to bring him cause he wanted to play SC4 with people. =p

And he wants to play you in the game as well. ;D

I just want to see you play him. ^_^
HAHAHA of course you should bring him. Hanging out with Damien is always a great time. But he knows we're gonna wind up playing SC3: E.E right after (for those that don't know SC3: E.E is a MORE balanced version of SC3. It's not the arcade version though)

edit: LOL bring damien I wanna get wakeup-****ed to death by amy's 2B+K

lol i'll do a friendly mm webster
OMFG THIS THIS THIS!!!!

haha

TBH Cos, I might not even have money to MM with gahahah. We'll see though. We could run a free SC4 tournament...AFTER THE SC3: E.E TOURNAMENT (which is also free)!!!

Can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!!

MORE IL NIG9AS REP YO SHI...........T!!! :laugh:

Top Bottom