• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most POWERFUL move in the game?

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
This makes no sense. The most powerful move and most effective move is very much different. I'm guessing the most powerful move would have to be either pk flash or Ganon punch. But the most effective move could be a lot of moves. I'm going with Marth's dancing blade ftw. ^_^

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Most powerfull is G&W charge bucket(f**k all this counter bull ****e)

Most effective would be snakes u tilt or metas up b I reckon.

IDK

Smash Lord
perfect tip 0 charge shield breaker will actually kill at 0. so will a 9 GW judgement. fart is good too and so is snake/D3/ike fsmash, oil panic, when you counter with marth the knockback is 1.5 times as much... so the most powerful move, countered, and tipped. i don't know what it is when you tip but i know a countertip on 0 charge snake fsmash will kill at 0. perfect tip moreso. but all in all its either a 3 charge pkflash oil panic ike counter, or perfect tip counter of that with marth. i think you can actually counter counters, so that would definately multiply things.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Well, actually, power is, technically, a rate of work per time, which expands out to...

P = W/t = F•d•cosØ/t = m•a•d•cosØ/t = m•d^2•cosØ/t^3

So, you'd need to find a move that moves the greatest mass over the greatest square distance per cubic unit time, or, more simply, creates the most force over the greatest distance per unit time. I might have messed up some detail there (in fact I probably did in the verbal description), but that's not the point.

But then you go and call it the most effective move in the game? That's going to be meaningless to anyone but you.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
Well, actually, power is, technically, a rate of work per time, which expands out to...

P = W/t = F•d•cosØ/t = m•a•d•cosØ/t = m•d^2•cosØ/t^3

So, you'd need to find a move that moves the greatest mass over the greatest square distance per cubic unit time, or, more simply, creates the most force over the greatest distance per unit time. I might have messed up some detail there (in fact I probably did in the verbal description), but that's not the point.

But then you go and call it the most effective move in the game? That's going to be meaningless to anyone but you.
agh! dude! school hasn't started yet, give me a break!!!

D

Deleted member

Can you people not read? POWERFUL it says in big letters on the front of the thread
Max G&W's bucket countered by marth and that's all

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
Most effective = Samus zair ;)

Most powerful (knockback) = First place: Marths FS...... Second place: 3x Lucario fully charged neurtal B at high % damage, reflected by Wolf before bucketed by G&W, Then have the bucket countered by Ike!

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
Most effective = Samus zair ;)

Most powerful (knockback) = First place: Marths FS...... Second place: 3x Lucario fully charged neurtal B at high % damage, reflected by Wolf before bucketed by G&W, Then have the bucket countered by Ike!
No wai maaaaan! 3 Rock Smashes in the bucket! And we all know that Rocksmash can deal 45% in a single blow! And if that fails just Rocksmash Lucario in the face for being a total Pokemon reject.

Yes, he is not a pokemon.

THERE IS ONLY 151 POKEMON!

D

Deleted member

How so? Rock Smash can be projected. It has SMASH in it's name.By natural law It must be uberly Awesome.
As a G&W main I should know that Rock smash is not able to be bucketed (he can only bucket energy projectiles which sadly Rock smash is neither)

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
You're all wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong WROOOOOOOONGGGG

Ike's neutral-B when released when he's flashing orange (just before it fully charges and releases) will kill EVERY character at 0%, with a believe the exception of DDD or bowser, whom it kills at like 5%.

Piginabag

Smash Rookie
My intelligent input; Dedede has THE strongest Fsmash, so if you're going to suggest an Fsmash as the strongest, be it not Dedede, Ill gut you.

I'm pretty sure G&W's bucket with the strongest crap in it is the strongest move in game, but I'm not absolutely sure. I know it can KO some characters at 0%.

Falcos_feather

Smash Apprentice
No wai maaaaan! 3 Rock Smashes in the bucket! And we all know that Rocksmash can deal 45% in a single blow! And if that fails just Rocksmash Lucario in the face for being a total Pokemon reject.

O_o ?

Frown

poekmon

True. There ARE only 151 Pokémon though.

*grammar cop*

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dededes smash attack, followed by snakes smash attack. Both kill at 17-30% fully charged every time.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I can't think of the most, but heres a few of the most powerful killer moves:

G&W Judgement 9
G&W OilPanic
DDD Fsmash Charged
Peach Bomb-ob(or however you say it) Throw
Warrio Waft Charged
Luigi Super Jump Punch
Jigglypuff Rest
Bowser Fsmash Charged
Ganon Warlock Punch
Cpt. Falcon Punch
Ness PK Flash Charged
DK Super Punch Charged

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Game and Watch's Oil Panic charged with 3 of either:

-Pikachu - down B lightning (can max in one go if you catch under pikachu on a platform)
-Pikachu - neutral b (ball form)
-Zelda - Din's Fire
-Lucas - PK Freeze
-Lucas - PK Thunder
-Ness - PK Flash
-Ness - PK Thunder
-Lucario - fully charged energy balls
-Lucario - forward b (closest range possible)
-Samus - fully charged shots
-ZSS - downsmash (any charge)
-Rob - optic blast (charged)
-Pit - arrows (charged)

(Taken from Omegablackmage's G&W guide, at
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141781)

With 3 of those, it deals a whopping 60%, and is almost a guranteed KO at 0%.

Pretty scary.

QFT. Not only does it do 60 damage, it has insane knockback. /thread

Yinlong

Smash Journeyman
its totally yoshi's neutral B
make your opponents go crazy (especially when you combo a few up taunts into it)

totally broken.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
giga bowser fully charged fowrad smash or in termjs of regular moves its a tossup up between bowser fully charge forawd smash and charizards rocksmash

Natolis

Smash Cadet
i would say snake's Fsmash (if it hits) it has alot of knockback and does enough damage to own

Top Bottom