• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Played Stages...Online

Silent crisis

Smash Cadet
SO what is the Stage you think is Most Played online?

for me its "Temple" Also what stage do you pick most For me that is "Battlefield"

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
Temple is definitely picked the most. Next is Final Destination (I hate this stage). As far as what stage I pick the most, it depends on the mood I'm in. I'm pretty random when picking my stages.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I probably play BF or Smashville most online, followed by FD and Frigate/Picto

The most played stage online is probably Temple or Smashville.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
WITH FRIENDS

Final destination
Smashville
Battlefield

WITH ANYONE

Final destination
Temple

UberMario

Smash Master
With Friends: FD (WAY too much)
With Anyone: Hyrule Temple
What I Choose: FD, DP, and CS
What I'd Choose WAY more often if so many people were not so ticked that I like these stages: Spear Pillar, Mushroomy Kingdom, 75m, Green Hill Zone, Big Blue, Mario Bros, and Hanenbow (Yes I'm one of the few that think it's a cool stage)

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Everyone I play on 1v1 always select FD. What gets even more annoying is that those same players start off with Falco before switching to another character next game.

Ike Vs Falco on FD + Lag=no fun:(

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Whenever i pick any place other than final destination or battlefield, the ppl im playing with just end the match. And yes, they quit on Temple also. It's annoying! i need a little freedom.

highfive

Smash Lord
I'd say Smashville, it's interesting and doesn't seem to offer anyone any true advantage.

EDIT- Don't pick Temple. That's just lame.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@highfive hey u have no say in this ur pranked! lol im just kidding. but no need to be hatin' on Temple. i wouldn't pick it for a tournament match (cuz it's usually banned) but it's still really fun 2 play on.

highfive

Smash Lord
I don't really think it's fun to play at. Campers just annoy you from afar then just fly or phantasm to the other side. Then there are hit and run tactics. Then there's the fact you can't die for a very long time making a laggy connection want to make you suicide.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Temple(online)=Cool taunting parties and temple jumps
Temple(live 1v1 friendlies)="When is this match gonna end!!!" "Quit running around!!" "Y WONT ANYONE DIE ON THE BOTTOM FLOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!" and the oh so famous "This stage is broken like MetaKnight!!!!"

Thats why id rather play New Pork

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
The stages that are most played online from what I have seen are Fd and Temple. Hate Temple.

Night-san

Smash Journeyman
Final Destination, and Spear Pillar oddly enough...
Personally I really like Temple, though I can understand why it's not good in a tourney setting. It's just fun to play on if you're messing around and whatnot.
Hurr plus Lucario can get up to his max Aura buff without dying too quickly... <<

BurningSoul

Smash Cadet
The top 4 for me (whether I like it or not) are:

Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville
Temple (I really hate that melee stages have choice priority ._.)

HQ5

Smash Apprentice
I don't really think it's fun to play at. Campers just annoy you from afar then just fly or phantasm to the other side. Then there are hit and run tactics. Then there's the fact you can't die for a very long time making a laggy connection want to make you suicide.
My thoughts exactly.

But I do agree Temple is fun if no one is taking the battle seriously.

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
For me, it's always Final Destination, Battlefield, and Corneria. Occasionally Green Hill Zone and Smashville will come into the mix as well.

The Brigand

Smash Cadet
Basic Brawl: Final Destination for "serious" matches, and Temple for taunt parties. Lately though I've seen people pick other stages a lot, even if they're still just screwing around.

W/Friends: We always run through the starters, and counterpicks get used frequently. There's really no one stage we tend to play on.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
final destination is a scrub/newbie's fav stage. Unfortunatly online it is one of the worse legal stages for input lag or lag in general. =/

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
With Friends: FD (WAY too much)
With Anyone: Hyrule Temple
What I Choose: FD, DP, and CS
What I'd Choose WAY more often if so many people were not so ticked that I like these stages: Spear Pillar, Mushroomy Kingdom, 75m, Green Hill Zone, Big Blue, Mario Bros, and Hanenbow (Yes I'm one of the few that think it's a cool stage)

But how is Mario Bros a good stage? Skill doesen't matter in that stage! You could just throw koopas and crabs at people and just win. And that's why its banned.

G.R. Lemon

Smash Rookie
I've mostly played on Final Destination with Anyone. With Friends, it varies, though I've only ever played with one person on Friends.

On a Friends match, I press the Random button. On an Anyone match? I've always enjoyed WarioWare for no good reason (probably because of the extra challenges you can do; I could guess it's banned because of the challenge rewards that sometimes include Invincibility and Growth).

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Smashville most definely.

Final destination is overrated,played out (it was great when it first came out) and sometimes due to the flashy epic background it'll attract more lag.

*spams fd as next wifi stage*

Top Bottom