• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Shiny Ivysaur

Smash Journeyman
The 360 brawl will be the best one. You'll be able to actually play it instead of waving your arms around hoping it works, plus the graphics and online play will be better.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
My friend thought Link could turn into his wolf form. lol. I had to break the news to him.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
"All characters must be unlocked. You start as Fighting Wireframe Guy/Girl."
"I hope dey comfrim mudkipz!"

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
some guystarted a sudowoodo for brawl thread and gave him a nutral b that shot birds out of his mouth and other moves that made no sense and he was also convinced that Gimpyfish said that he played with sudowoodo at e4all
hopefully that guy was joking, or else that guy might like sudowoodo a little too much. :laugh:

Goopygoo

Smash Ace
Looking for our princess in another castle.
"All characters must be unlocked. You start as Fighting Wireframe Guy/Girl."
"I hope dey comfrim mudkipz!"
but i luuuuuuuuuv mudkipz! ~^_^~

I just heard something today when talking with my friend on the phone.

Me: "You know, Wario was playable in a demo at Jumpfesta"
My Friend (Whom is looking forward to Wario most): "Really? How does he work?"
Me: "Apparently, you can grab his bike and throw it at people, and it slowly breaks apart"
MF: "Woah, they're putting a lot of detail in this game."
Me: "Yah, too bad there's no more updates til the 7th"
MF: "What? Ya right."
Me: "Haven't you checked the Dojo?"
MF: "Yah, it's just the Dragoon parts and Sharing"
Me: "Okay, go to the Dojo and look at the notice at the of the page."
<Pause>
MF: "S**t."

Lu-Gi-Oh!

Smash Apprentice
"I can make a better Smash Bros. game than Sakurai" - Sadly, some people on this board. -_-

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
kinda off topic but because of the widespread of video games i think that the nerdiest thing possible is to watch anime... I hate it
this is not about brawl but this is the most absent/closed minded thing I ever heard, some ppl enjoy watching anime it's no more nerdyer then obssessing about a game thats 2 months away. { not saying playing brawl= nerd just pointing out flaw in logic]

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
"Melee and Brawl are exactly the same thing!"

about melee- "Marth is a girl, look at the chestplate! roy is totally her son."

-sigh-

GenocideMachine

Smash Cadet
well my friend hates video games and he said that brawl for boring
i really got mad thought:ohwell:
Are you joking? The most idiotic thing you've EVER heard about Brawl is that they think it'll be boring? And you got mad?! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Get a life, my god. Someone not agreeing with your opinion about a game shouldn't constitute reason for anger.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
3. Lol. Hah ha, oh man... Naruto in? He's gotta be kidding. I just, I just can't believe that.
Believe it!!!

sorry I just could not miss the oppertunity to say that.[ a cookie for ppl who know what I am talking about]

tutata

Smash Ace
How about people talking about items in the new brawl, and allowing browser to use the final smash in tourney play. & all the newbs calling all the people that can WD newbs or calling it cheap. WTF it gives me extra spacing it dosent make me a god. Dum *****.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
The most idiotic thing?

When the guy at gamestop told me Brawl was released last week and they "never got a shipment".

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
"I really got made thought"

WTF!? English please. But if your anything to base your friends off I wouldn't be surprised if they made a comment like that.

zurf23

Smash Apprentice
My friend is WoW obsessive and goes on the smash site about once every three weeks. It really offends me when he thinks what's right. The best thing he ever said way "Saki Amamiya is a playable character." He was so stubborn with it. I had to print out the whole update and underline all the things that hinted he was only an item, which is like 20 things on a single page. :laugh:

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
some guystarted a sudowoodo for brawl thread and gave him a nutral b that shot birds out of his mouth and other moves that made no sense and he was also convinced that Gimpyfish said that he played with sudowoodo at e4all
hahaha this guy is a guy i played in tournament at a melee tourney the weekend before he posted that

long story short i got saved by sudowoodo in match 2 and it ended our set because of it, but he was just messin around.

sesshomaru

Smash Journeyman
''brawl got pushed bak so they could throw in the other big sonic characters.'' Wait... it gets better.... ''like that bat girl!''

o yea... thats the stuff u love to hear from the guy at gamestop lol.

soviet prince

NNID
7066-9708-9591
The most idiotic thing?

When the guy at gamestop told me Brawl was released last week and they "never got a shipment".
downloading your cookie now, :D

naruto revoultion being better then melee- my cousin

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Someone said that Bowser jr can't be a clone of Bowser because he would have different speed and size. That TOTALLY makes him not a clone right there......

Top Bottom