• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most idiotic thing you've heard someone say about Brawl?(No Offensive Char. Comments)

Puffs

Smash Ace
"The one whose Smash appearance has been most desired dashes in from far away at supersonic speed.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes headlong into battle!"

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
"It's not online, no good characters, screw it."
This was...last week. One explanation later.
"WOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!"

Smash legacy

Smash Apprentice
Some kid kept telling me that Ganondorf wasnt going to be in because he was a secret character in melee. He was also telling me that ssb64 was the second smash bros game to the smash bros series.

aleps

Smash Apprentice
"I heard there will be around 100 characters in Brawl, and Master Chief may be between them"
That is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
"Pssst hay, guess what I heard..... They are going to release SSBB on the XBOX 360...." - The local fool

"Duuudddddee.... Naruto in Brawllllll" - local fool #2

"From what I heard... they are taking out C. Falcon" - The person who is now suffering eternal torture in Tartarus.....

NinjaT2D

Smash Cadet
"just watch there will be crazy foot and master yout and super head, just you wait!" - my friend is the one who got people think this.

maxieman

Smash Ace
"Lol super smash bros. is too kiddy... Madden is way better!"

All my so called "gaming" friends who think nintendo sucks because Realistic graphics = best game ever.

oh and one of their dumbest quotes ever... "Nintendo is all fantasy thats why they suck!" I wonder where they think their precious gears of war and halo 3 is based on....

Okysho

Smash Ace
I've seriously heard this on the N-siders

"Hello Kitty for brawl" This was not a joke thread

"Master chief for brawl"

"Ichigo/goku/naruto for brawl"

WTF people anime characters do NOT count as video game characters if they weren't created in a video game!

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I went to gamestop with my friend which has an account in Smash Boards so i got proof!! I Pre-Ordered the game but there is more... I asked the guy if we get the cover on Feb. 10, 08 he said ''Brawl Does Not Come Out On Feb. 10, 08 it Comes out MARCH. 04, 08!'' i asked him the the release date was Feb. 10, 08 he said Nintendo says the game comes out March 04, 08 according to Gamestop why don't you guys give them a call! My friend Jay-B will reply and i will try to record the cll again and post it!
This one's a recent one...

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
"I predict an update clarifying that Brawl will come on for the Nintendo Wii."

This was just posted on the OMG Prediction topic.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
"I predict the update on Dec 3rd would be 3 newcomers and an apology from Sakurai about the delay"

I still lol at such predictions. And no this isn't an actual quote from a post but it isn't an exaggeration either.

mario66

Smash Cadet
HEY!!
HOW DARE WE GET AN UPDATE WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN OTHER PLACES DIDN'T GET TO SEE THE DEMO OR PEOPLE DIDN'T SEE THE VIDEO SHUT UP!

NEW CHARACTER, NEW ITEM, NEW STAGE ONLY!!!!!!

This comes up just about everytime an update is about something we might have known about, or was shown in that demo. It is annoying and idiotic.

And, from the custom stage update, some people said they could now make FD...in different colors. *sigh*

Also, from another forum, someone suggested that there could be characters only playable in the Subspace mode. Cause they'd obviously go through all that trouble to make a playable character, then just put it in one mode. Naturally.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
"Isn't the Subspace Embassy gonna be so cool"

As a fan who is absolutely obsessive over Brawl's adventure mode...this sickens me to the core

Cinatas

Smash Cadet
NNID
cinatas
"We all ready know all the chars in thats going to be in the game"

I doubt it...

Cocoashadow

Smash Apprentice
When some guy was spamming Link's spin attack like mad and I kept rolling out of the way...
Me: "God, stop spamming the spin!"
Him: "Well, at least it's an attack, you're just hiding"

And then I killed him with mah charge beam.

GoldenS1104

Smash Journeyman
I've seriously heard this on the N-siders

"Hello Kitty for brawl" This was not a joke thread

"Master chief for brawl"

"Ichigo/goku/naruto for brawl"

WTF people anime characters do NOT count as video game characters if they weren't created in a video game!
It's kinda funny that a stupid comment was made in a thread about stupid comments. Any character is a potential Brawl candidate as long as they have appeared in a game on a Nintendo platform. They didn't have to originate in a video game. Example: Pikachu (he was created before the Gameboy game was created).

mario66

Smash Cadet
It's kinda funny that a stupid comment was made in a thread about stupid comments. Any character is a potential Brawl candidate as long as they have appeared in a game on a Nintendo platform. They didn't have to originate in a video game. Example: Pikachu (he was created before the Gameboy game was created).
I'm sorry, but what?

Darkurai

Smash Master
"Any character can be a potential Brawl candidate as long as they have appeared in a game on a Nintendo platform. They didn't have to originate in a video game. Example: Pikachu (he was created before the gameboy was created)"

Top Bottom