• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most humiliating way to...

Zylar

Smash Ace
omg the last one was hilarious was this for real?? or does someone suck that bad. an i didnt know marth gained invincibility frames by doing his up taunt
It wasn't his taunt, Marth doesn't have invincibility frames in his up taunt. Simply put, MK's side B was too close. The hitbox didn't come out until he passed through marth. Remember the first SD that MK did? The Marth tried to counter the MK's sideB. Marth didn't counter, and MK went along attacking until he epic failed to his death. This shows that MK's Sideb has a very interesting weak point. But until tested it only works on marth or skinny characters .(Here's lookin' at you DDD.)

By the way that last video wins the thread.

/thread

LOL, no continue. Maybe epic failures just as bad or worse will arise to occasion. :):laugh::laugh:

mc4

Smash Journeyman
ganon's utilt

get hit by that and you should jump off a cliff
This is one of the funnier threads i've read and i totally agree, i don't even know why that move is in the game sometimes (ledge guarding maby, or perhaps if opponents shield is broken, but why not just ganon punch lol)

rayman1234

Smash Cadet
might not be that humiliating but going for a gimp and quickly trying to up b back on stage or ledge... then SDing. THEN to make it worse ur opponent gets back on. -_-

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen this, but it would be horrible if you were on the platform of Smashville over the edge when your shield shattered.
That's happened to me before when I held my shield against a fully charged Bowser Fsmash... Don't know what I was smoking >_>

Pi

Smash Hero
It's pretty humiliating to:

Go for a gimp and not being able to make it back to the stage-weather you get the gimp or not

Trying to attack back onto the stage from the ledge, accidentally attacking before you do your DJ, fast falling, and dying

Going for a gimp against C.Falc or Ganon and getting stage spiked by his UB ._.

Repeatedly trying to dair an opponent who's uair or utilt > you and dying from it

Fox/Falco/Pit/Ness/Lucas/Wolf reflecting your fully charged shot back at you for the KO

Mario's cape/Pit's shield GGing your attack off the stage

Also, I just got killed by kirby's Forward smash at like 90% or something...I felt pretty humiliated due to my forward smash not koing till like 130+...

[Edit]
Also, why does every pit who get gimped out of his UB do his Side B?

Frown

poekmon
When Bowser has 150%, 2 stocks and you have 0%, 1 stock, and the ******* tricks you to get on the moving platform on Smashville just to Bowsercide.

Most humiliating way for me was this chain reaction:

Snakes Grenade explodes from which I was blasted into an expired C4 charge exploding on the moving platform of smashville and the falco player that happened to get hit above me with a land mine prior to all this is coming back down as I got hit by the C4 charge and got spiked to my death as a result.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Getting gimped as Pit by Snake's box or Diddy's banana peel. It would also be hilarious to get gimped by a Wario Waft that isn't charged up enough to be powerful.

Zatman

Smash Rookie
I haven't ever seen this happen but....Let's say that u are fighting against Peach and both of you have high percentage. Peach gets final smash and you fall a seep. He uses that singing/dancing taunt and kills you....what a nightmare.

Other is to get your shield broken and get killed.
Thought it is much better than getting mercy from opponent you are desperately trying to beat.<----speaking of my own experience:(

Wizard99

Smash Journeyman
Being Hit by:

Luigi's taunt spike
Ganon's Volcano Kick/Warlock Punch
A Lucky Gordo
Bad DI in an easily recoverable situation
Any Suicide Move
Any Spike At Zero

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, Idk why, I used to used Angel Ring if I got hit out of WoI.

Getting spiked after rolling off the edge with egg roll or wario bike.
Or...
Getting spiked when you were trying to spike them -.-

Top Bottom