• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Hated Move in the Game

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Peach's Entire moveset, mostly Fair and Dair. I hate that *****.
D3's Chaingrab.
Oli's Grab Priority.

I think I'm good.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
- MK's Tornado / Shuttle Loop
- Pit's Arrows
- Snake's Up-Tilt / Side-Tilt
- G&W's Up-Air (When getting stuck in the air)
- Falco's Chaingrab
- Diddy Kong's Bananas
- Martha's Dancing Blade
- Lucario's D-Air

But most prominent....

- Sonic's "Your Too Slow!" Taunt

Xposure

Smash Cadet
Personally, I hate Mario's FLUDD attack. D: It's useless to me. Nothing more to say.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Gannons F-tilt, It's useless.. and if you acciently press it your like oh crap... and have to wait like 5 seconds till you can move again, lol.

Silk

Smash Apprentice
I agree; online lag especially makes getting around her camping strategies total nonsense.

The single move in the whole game that irks me most is Marth's fair. :urg:
Now there's a move I can support, Marth's fair is legit and can be annoying when vs. him with a character with low priority or a short range.

bibleonian

Smash Apprentice
Thunder....maybe only because pikachu spams it alot but that and his fsmash. Then I can't stand wario waft. I was never a wario fan and I just really hate that move alot.

Zelaurion

Smash Rookie
Pit's FSmash, hands down. Good priority, good damage, good knockback, stupidly spammable, and one of the most annoying voice clips in the entire game. Plus, I just hate Pit, and this is another excuse to put him down xD

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
Any that belong to Meta Knight. o_O

I just flat out detest the character. Sure I wanted him in Brawl, but not broken.

Jochnick

Smash Rookie
I'd have to say Pikachu's DS that Thunder thing... spammable, really powerful, good range, can star KO... :p

NovaRyumaru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NovaRyumaru
I hate the Falcon Punch, just because it's so overrated.
You just lost...

You clearly lack the understanding of the epic manliness of igniting your fist in a blaze of passion and brutally destroying whatever you hit. :p

Rudementry

Smash Journeyman
I think we're all gonna have to agree on this one, Falcon Punch. Its just too powerful.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I never liked (I always liked playing offline brawl as random characters...) Jigglypuff's sleep move because accidentally hitting in the air can easily result in death...

Darkmega

Smash Apprentice
anything with a sweetspot when used on me. however if you count final smashes, it would have to be marths critical hit, and sonics super sonic, and any cheapo landmasta to the F***ing head. -.- although I do always joke it to this move when I get landmastered: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbArvIqZzkI -.-' the move at the end of the combo...

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
nado. definately that **** tornado.

crazy good priority, amazing horizontal and vertical movement, adjustability, little start up and can be autocanceled. a very stupid move.

Top Bottom