• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most forgotten Pokemon

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Kabuto. Yeah, Kabuto and Kabutops.

What about Drowsee? lmao. Or Seel.

MRTW113

Smash Journeyman
Mantine or quilfish. I always think its a new when I see it

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
um, delibird

edit: dunsparce is not forgettable, he's like the complete opposite, he's the most amazing pokemon ever, i use one in all of my teams, he's very versatile

also, rhydon and nosepass are forgettable to me, i hate nosepass, and from D/P, most forgetable maybe shieldon or something

Spire

III
BRoomer
You guys forget a lot of the 1st Gen Pokemon. That's utterly sad. Not ONE of them have I forgotten. It was only with the 2nd Gen-onwards that I began to forget the existence of Pokemon.

I'd have to say that Volbeat and Illumise are the absolute most forgettable.

EDIT: After seeing Lumineon's pic above, I must say that I have never seen that, or its pre-evolution before in my life. I can't say I dislike them though.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Hm...

- Murkrow
- Politoed
- Corsola
- Corphish
- Crawdaunt
- Tropius

I don't really dislike any of them, but I never really remember them that well. Probably because none of them played extremely significant roles, and they were all hard to find (going by the first game they were in). I don't even remember where to get Murkrow, you needed a King's Rock to get Politoed, Corsola was on Route...that one below Goldenrod, I think, Corphish and Crawdaunt I don't remember, and Tropius was rare on the Route before Fortree, and I only saw him once or twice.

All of those first gen Pokemon...I haven't forgotten them. Caterpie? How? Everyone remembers Caterpie, just like they remember Magikarp. They're both so epically weak you can't forget them.

He lives on in space,
gaining power.
If you're quoting something, and it's what I think you're quoting, it's GATHERING power. ;)

And that's why we live in this protective dome! (That probably wasn't the exact thing he said, but I haven't seen that in a while.)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Bah, I fail at not double posting...

I seriously amaze myself with how often I screw up with this.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I think it's mankey. I never hear people mention mankey.

-:bowser:Bowser King
He was the first or second Pokemon I caught.
Mankey is great.

I'd probably say
1st gen= Wigglytuff
2nd gen= Sunkern
3rd gen= Seedot
4th gen= Never played.

D

Deleted member

Stantler, I named 434 of 493 (I know, addicted) and my friend gave me hints on the last 59 and Stantler and Sudowoodo were the only ones I forgot.

M.K

Level 55
I only remember Mankey because you basically HAD to catch him in Pokemon Yellow in order to beat Brock with his Low Kick move.

I seriously think Clamperl, Huntail, and Gorebyss were forgotten. By the time you get to that route in the game, you already have a team, and you need items to trade for Huntail/Gorebyss....so....yeah.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I have to agree with Omastar, much as I love the little bugger.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I think the pokemon ppl forgot about most when D&P came out is a tie between oddish, rattata or meowth.
srsly, i forgot about oddish and rattata when they finally stopped popping up CONSTANTLY!!!

M.K

Level 55
I think the pokemon ppl forgot about most when D&P came out is a tie between oddish, rattata or meowth.
srsly, i forgot about oddish and rattata when they finally stopped popping up CONSTANTLY!!!
Ehh, I still remember them.

I usually forget about Drowzee and Hypno.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
No one forgets 1st genners.

It's the obscure 4th gen Pokemon that people forget.

Like ****ing Lumineon.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
sentret ONCE AGAIN, i think he's SO FAR the official most forgotten pokemon:(
luminion is second so far.
voltorb is cool.

how bout remoraid?

M.K

Level 55
sentret ONCE AGAIN, i think he's SO FAR the official most forgotten pokemon:(
luminion is second so far.
voltorb is cool.

how bout remoraid?
Nah, I remember him because his evolution line makes....zero sense.

How about Snubbull or Sunflora?

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
yeh sonic boom is epic at the start of the game :) i wouldnt agree with ledian as he is one of my faves so ... yer...

how about: lotad?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Lotad... well not really, after all he was one of Brock's pokemon so i can't forget about him, though I do have to agree with Sentret, he is so underrated, as well as Smoochum and Graveler.

Top Bottom