• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most ANNOYING character in Brawl?

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
With everyone: Pikachu. I hate that little rodent and his ridiculous hit-stun electric effects. Dsmash I have pure hatred for. Thunder is annoying for the fact that he just turns into a big hitbox when not moving -- with many characters you just can't really punish it..

With Captain Falcon I hate MK, Pit, Ness, and Lucas: I just can't hit them with his lower range and poor priority.

With Snake: no-one (except the yellow rat).

Dedede: anyone you can't infinite or chaingrab. It just gives a bad feeling when you can't put to use the character's resultant signature attack when someone chooses G&W or Kirby.

Lucario: Pit. Its just annoying when you have your aerials punished by him and he has 2 specials available to reflect projectiles. Ditto Lucario match-up I also find very annoying for some odd reason. Oddly, Pika isn't a problem.

Veggi

Smash Champion
With everyone: Pikachu. I hate that little rodent and his ridiculous hit-stun electric effects. Dsmash I have pure hatred for. Thunder is annoying for the fact that he just turns into a big hitbox when not moving -- with many characters you just can't really punish it..

With Captain Falcon I hate MK, Pit, Ness, and Lucas: I just can't hit them with his lower range and poor priority.

With Snake: no-one (except the yellow rat).

Dedede: anyone you can't infinite or chaingrab. It just gives a bad feeling when you can't put to use the character's resultant signature attack when someone chooses G&W or Kirby.

Lucario: Pit. Its just annoying when you have your aerials punished by him and he has 2 specials available to reflect projectiles. Ditto Lucario match-up I also find very annoying for some odd reason. Oddly, Pika isn't a problem.
I am now officially afraid of Dedede players.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
It's Pit. He can spam the arrows, and when you finally get close enough to attack him, he can hold you off with his forward-b. After that he can launch you with a smash attack, and begins spamming with arrows again.

The process repeats until you get KOed or you finally get through.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
PIT. his voice sounds like a lame emo 14 year old kid. not to mention his side b is the most ******** thing in smash and his arrows are a *****.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
SONIC!!! Seriously, he wouldn't be that bad if my friend did more than force that blasted blue freak to scream UR 2 SLOWZORZ every 2 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!one

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Olimar is indeed a very annoying character in that he is hard to hit, and must exert little effort to inflict serious damage. It does not help that his attacks are as quick as they are, and a large pikmin count is disorienting to the opponent at close range.

Top Bottom