• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most ANNOYING character in Brawl?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Just curious, who do people believe to be the most annoying character in Brawl? I'm not talking about the best ones, but rather who can just plain make your blood boil even if you're winning.

Personally, I believe one of the top contenders for most annoying is definitely Pikachu, as often you can just spam his smashes and Thunder and win against quite a few characters. D:

Another extreme annoyance is Ness. Fair ftl. PK Thunder's startup time is always 4 milliseconds before you hit and its KO % is always 1% less than what you're at. I also thought PK Fire was the spawn of the devil until I figured out you could jump out of it. His Meteor Smash smashes the very heavens themselves, and Nair out of shield is incredibly effective. Also, a grab at high percents means death, or even at low percents if you're facing the blast zone even a MODERATE distance away from a walk-off due to the set-knockback Fthrow. D: Also, PK Thunder mindgames make me a very very sad Lucario. ;=;

Luigi. I can't fight Luigi when I use Pokemon Trainer personally for some god-awful reason. And even worse is that whenever I fight one, sadistic luck says I'm using Pokemon Trainer 90% of the time. Even if I'm picking Random, it's like my game always wants to give me PT whenever I fight Luigi. I just can't stand anything about this matchup. Fire Jump Punch and fireballs ***** Ivysaur. He outprioritizes Squirtle in the air. He combos the crap out of Charizard. It's not that he's tough, as each Pokemon has a general good strategy, it's just that I can't fight Luigi at all, and Pokemon Trainer just feels awkward whenever I fight Luigi for some reason. It makes no logical sense. It's not like he's tough, but I just can't fight him.. I know what to do, but I just can't do it. ;-;

For me, most everyone else is just a regular opponent, but these guys just seem to make my blood boil.

For kicks, I predict to be discussed: Ivysaur (Bullet Seed), Snake (He's Snake), Pit (Arrow Spam Ahoy!), Olimar (Pikimenz), Diddy (Nannerz), Lucas (PK Spamfest), and Ice Climbers (Ice Blocks & Chaingrabs & Grab Combos, oh my!)

TheGooseMann

Smash Rookie
Olimar, Pikachu, and Pit are hands down the most annoying to fight against in my experience. I know Diddy is annoying as well, but I haven't fought anyone that can utilize him. I hate Olimar because the only aspect of him you can really take advantage of is his recovery, Pikachu because it's mostly a spamfest, and Pit due to super arrow spam, mirror shield, and generally good attacks.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Olimar? Olimar! OLIMARRRRRR!!!!!!

But yeah, Olimar sucks to play against. Pikmin throw, usmash, and shield grab are pretty much all the moves he needs. Ugh.

And Ness isn't that bad to play against. Grab>pummel>break out>free hit. It makes playing AS Ness far more annoying than playing against him.

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
Olimar, just because he's ridiculously broken.
Don't deny it.

Also, Lucas' Up-Smash, PK No More Testicles (or PK Love, if you prefer) kills at ridiculously low percents. And I mean ridiculous.

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
for me it king dedede and snake....
waddle dee here, waddle do there, chain grab and headbutt
i hate snake!!! granade-shield-roll> snakedash>uptilt and c4 everywhere

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Most annoying ones to me are DDD (those waddle-D's, waddle-doo's, and gordo's get in the way), Olimar, same reason (except with pikman), and most of all Peach. I just have deep-rooted issues and I just wish her a slow and fiery demise >:-D

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I have always hated Donkey Kong. Not as a fighter but just as a character, just looking at him makes me want to hurt him. He just looks like an oaf. I don't know why I do, but i think it all started when I was seven...*goes off into irrelevant childhood trauma* ....lol
I also hate Pikachus and taunt spamming Sonics.

REMEMBER: THE CAKE IS A LIE. ALWAYS

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
The alloys in Cruel Brawl. (Almost put my controller through the screen on purpose.)

Ike (Counter spammer)

Jigglypuff (Just. Won't. F'ing. Die.)

Felis

Smash Cadet
Sonic: that annoying mother *** get out of your ball and fight me like a man
Diddy: banna spam

And just looking at bowser makes me want to beat him up.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Wolf. But that's probably just because I play as Olimar :p

Otherwise, I suppose some of the more annoying ones would be Pit, Sonic, Snake, D3 and (Even though I hate to admit it) Olimar

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
DeDeDe is very annoying. He waddle Dee throws whenever he's at a distant. Chaingrabs, and throws in Bair 200 time while spacing and edgeguarding. Utilts etc..

G&W is very frustrating too. Uair stalling will pop your blood vessels. The Bair will approach and space. Nair Juggles, Dthrow tech chases. And maybe hell get a lucky judgement hammer.

These 2 are very annoying IMO. But so can EVERY character.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
When my cousin plays with Pit, he is like always arrow spamming. And doing Angel Ring all the time, sometimes it ticks me off. But when I tell him that is what noobs do all the time he stops.

samai

Smash Apprentice
DeDeDe is very annoying. He waddle Dee throws whenever he's at a distant. Chaingrabs, and throws in Bair 200 time while spacing and edgeguarding. Utilts etc..

G&W is very frustrating too. Uair stalling will pop your blood vessels. The Bair will approach and space. Nair Juggles, Dthrow tech chases. And maybe hell get a lucky judgement hammer.

These 2 are very annoying IMO. But so can EVERY character.
With Game and Watch you forgot the taunts

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't like Pit, I don't like Lucas' up smash, I don't like his down smash, plus he's small and is heavier than he looks. I hate Snake's forward and up tilt, his dash attack and his up smash that still gets me if I air-dodge, I don't like Wolf's blaster when he's covered by a platform.

Oh yeah, Smash Bros. made me dislike one of my favorite Nintendo characters King Dedede. I hate his chaingrabs, how could Sakurai not notice that one of the characters can grab people over and over without even moving? Also his Dee's and Doo's get in the way of my projectiles.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
Falcos that spam the neutral A. It can be easily DI'd out of but still very annoying.
ROB is also wierd to fight because of his mechanic movements, that can't be predicted very well.

Scavenger XIII

Smash Cadet
Pit without a shadow of a doubt.

There is no aspect of his character or his gameplay that I don't hate with a burning vengeance.

ATATATATATATATATATATATATAATA---- **** OFF! ~Pit gets kicked in the face.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Pit.

Hyayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayayayayayayyyyyyyyaaaaaayayayayay- *gannondorf ftilt into a black hole* Gannondorf shouts: THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAA

fly666monkey

Smash Cadet
You realize that if Master Chief gets in SSB I'm gonna spend all day teabaging Pit. I already do that with Snake.

"You're not ready ye-" BOOM!

"HA, N00b! You ain't talkin' now are you, mother******!" ~teabag frenzy~

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You realize that if Master Chief gets in SSB I'm gonna spend all day teabaging Pit. I already do that with Snake.

"You're not ready ye-" BOOM!

"HA, N00b! You ain't talkin' now are you, mother******!" ~teabag frenzy~
Master Chief is not going to get in SSB he has not ever been nor will ever be in a Nintendo game.

Top Bottom