• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ganon has the potential to be the best character on RC lol. Just chain FoGs the whole match. He'd never touch the ground once. Sure the timing is impossible but whatever, that's never stopped him

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Yoshq: Kk, you're on then. Seems im money matching everyone all at once lol. I assume a dollar or two will be sufficient?

@Kenni: K I'll go check that.

@Wafles: Ur on. Im pretty bad too, but its more fun that way.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Money matches for everyone!*
I'm practically giving these $MM's away! Everything must go!

If theres enough support for it I may be able to bring a BlazBlue setup for this... As if there weren't enough side games already. Seems like there are almost too many games to keep my eyes on, though thats not such a bad problem if I say so.

But i warn you my Jin has been known to make grown men cry... (from it's terribleness)

*Limited time only, offer only valid to legal residents of the continental United States, check local laws where valid.

EDIT: So wait... if this tourney is at the new venue, then am I free to sit on Paul's air hockey table now?

...My posts arn't confusing at all... what are you talking about
BB $5 mm? ft 3 my Noel ur Jin?

EDIT: nvm wafles plays Noel so Ill make it more interesting so Ill play carl. dont worry I cant clap loop.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
hmmm...maybe i should come outa Retirement and Take Madwak's money in BB. LOLZ!!! Nah that game sucks. But I'll play it for friendlies. :chuckle:

Devin we NEED TO TALK. Call me asap and check PMs. Thanks.

bwrw

Smash Rookie
When I get home I'm going to see if my roommate wants to go to this, if we do - anyone need a ride? We're coming from Rhinelander, WI (way north).

We'll bring a full melee setup.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
BB $5 mm? ft 3 my Noel ur Jin?

EDIT: nvm wafles plays Noel so Ill make it more interesting so Ill play carl. dont worry I cant clap loop.
Lol, maybe not 5$. I don't even know my BnB's yet. Though by the time this rolls around I might. How about a nice 1$ and I use the Hero of Ikaruga for extra lols.

Oh and Webster its totally on in friendlies!

*insert Bang theme here*

(oh snap Rachel's combos look complicated, 5b 6a 5b sj j.b j.a j.b j.c dj {j.2c [j.214b wind OKI]} OR {j.b j.c j.236a} is the most basic BnB? Rachel is the new Daisy)

SimaMatt

Smash Journeyman
(oh snap Rachel's combos look complicated, 5b 6a 5b sj j.b j.a j.b j.c dj {j.2c [j.214b wind OKI]} OR {j.b j.c j.236a} is the most basic BnB? Rachel is the new Daisy)
That's complicated? That's a very easy combo dude lol...iirc that's a ****ty bnb anyway.

Her real bnb is something like, lesse. 5b6b 5cdc 236b 22a jbc jbc j236a. A friend gave me that to start off with so that might not be her real bnb. Not to mention she has a lot of situational bnbs and character specific ones. Rachel is not an easy char.

Been a while since I played, do not like the game much.

bwrw

Smash Rookie
That would take you FOREVER coming from Rhinelander. O_O
One of the faults of living way up in the woods. It's only a little over 5 hours, and I don't have to drive through Chicago, so I can live with it.

Rhinelander has a posse though, and hopefully we'll all make it down. My roommate is already on board. Since it is a long drive, we'll probably make it down Friday, I remember reading in here somewhere that someone had lodging available after 10pm on Friday night? Is that still available?

Quik17

Smash Ace
Hey, what time do you think this will go to? I'm looking for a guesstimate, based on the other tournaments...
The tournament should end like at 10:30

Also, Jdietz wanna do Mario vs. Luigi for $1 or $2?? I want revenge!

Edit: That offer goes out to you too YoshQ, if you want

Second Edit: :mario2: > :luigi2:

hunger!

Smash Champion
One of the faults of living way up in the woods. It's only a little over 5 hours, and I don't have to drive through Chicago, so I can live with it.

Rhinelander has a posse though, and hopefully we'll all make it down. My roommate is already on board. Since it is a long drive, we'll probably make it down Friday, I remember reading in here somewhere that someone had lodging available after 10pm on Friday night? Is that still available?
i think quaz was the one with that housing option. Quaz is a very nice person too. a little weird. but hes a cool cat. *snaps fingers*

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
did anyone notice the OTHER tournament thread. omfg....so much to think about. better start saving monies to play in all those awesome smash tournaments. :)

bwrw

Smash Rookie
bwrw I can house you but yeah like Hunger said I'm a weirdo. If you don't like weirdos then don't hang out with me =P.
I used to wake up every morning to my fifty-year-old neighbor smoking a spliff and listening to Jimmy Buffet with his cat on the deck above my front door. He'd then ask me if I owed him any money, and my response dictated whether or not I was allowed to leave my house that day.

As long as you don't sing Journey songs all night or confess a foot fetish to me, I think we'll be cool.

ook

Smash Lord
POOOOOOOOLS would be great, especially with the new venue that doesn't close at 8:00. :)
Pools are always good, even if it's just for seeding

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I used to wake up every morning to my fifty-year-old neighbor smoking a spliff and listening to Jimmy Buffet with his cat on the deck above my front door. He'd then ask me if I owed him any money, and my response dictated whether or not I was allowed to leave my house that day.

As long as you don't sing Journey songs all night or confess a foot fetish to me, I think we'll be cool.
lol bwrw you seem cool welcome to smashboards . hope to see you at the tourney.

edit: ya do pools. webster ill help run them lol. ps should i bring a recording set up to this? i just got my laptop set up for recording and i want to test it out.

Top Bottom