• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Angriest Shinobi (M.A.S): Serious Business!!! 11/14/09 Winthrop Harbor, IL

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
@Webster-I can name more than one person who doesn't like me XD

@sponge-I'll pish myself if you're late :)

Looking forward to this

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Who was it that said they wanted to team with me again? I don't want to go digging through pages and pages of posts >.<

This is gonna be alot of fun, I hope some people can record some matches of this...

Landry

Smash Ace
I suppose I need a double partner too. If you want to team Ryu let me know. Otherwise I'm not to worried, I'll find someone at the venue or something.

Edit: I didn't realize 'til just now this was changed to the new venue. Nice!

2nd Edit: I'm heading out soon-ish. See you sometime after 10 Quaz.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I can give you my cell phone number just in case you get lost.

Also I'm looking for a doubles partner for myself, anyone free? If JJrockets is free I could team him.
Don't worry, I won't get lost. Google Maps has never only failed me once!

Also, YOU DONT HAVE A DOUBLES PARTNER? **** ME SIDES, ITS GANON + LINK DOUBLES TIME AMIRITE?

Tink

Smash Hero
sooooo...is this mostly a brawl tourny with side of melee? or does melee handle its own?

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Eh, depends what you mean. In the last tournament, there was about 35 brawlers with only about 10 melee, and most of them play both.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo i think ima act come to this....i may need a partner...whos not taken yet o_0?

edit: who wants to do some falcon ditto MMs =)!?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Oh **** dat Tink gonna be there??? This tournament just got serious. GOOD ****!!! Iz Big C. comin with yha? :)

Alright people, I'm like half sleep here. **** Naruto has been taking over my life. :bee: So I'ma use what little power I have left in my being to remind you guys of a couple things:

* Okay first and foremost, I AM VERY VERY....VERY BLACK. I mean if there was a menu at some resturant and it described how meat wasn't meant to be made...my picture would be right there.

...yes that was totally appropriate. :bee:

Okay I'll be more serious....

* Guys when you arrive to the venue. be sure to park your car in the parking lot to the east of the venue building. It's part of the venue, so NO worrying about getting ticketed and etc. It's 100% free and there is a lot of parking space.

* Since I was unable to do this Friday night, we may be setting up moving tables and chairs before the tournament actually starts. So before you decide to play casuals before the tournament, please ask. More n likely I'll ask you either go down stairs and play or wait patiently until we are done setting. Players may wanna try to catch some zzzz's if possible too. Cuz we all know how those "Friday before tournament" nights are. lol.

* PLEASE BRING FULL SET UPS (AND A POWER STRIP if you can) FOR THE TOURNAMENT GAMES YOU WANNA PLAY. TRY TO DEDICATE YOUR FULL SET UP UNTIL THE TOURNAMENT THAT U ARE ENTERING IN IS FINISHED. ONLY FULL SET UPS THAT WE ACTUALLY USE FOR THE TOURNAMENT, WILL GET THEIR DISCOUNT (unless I already told you different). This is very important, If you are bringing a full set up, but it's mainly being used for casuals. YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE VENUE FEEE. Again unless I already told you different.

* The Mystery Pot Bonus is ONLY for SSBB Singles.

* Please do NOT ****ing steal at this tournament. If anyone is caught stealing, you WILL have the living **** beatin out of you...especially if you steal my stuff. <3 :bee: (The heart and smile indicate, that I am not kidding)

* T.Os at this tournament are the following: Myself, Dark Kakashi, Wafles, Sima Matty, and 18 Spikes. Our rule, is the rule of teh Marshmellows. But seriously, if you guys need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask us.

...but if it involves Hana Montana or Alcohol/Drugs, then you're on your own. :psycho:

SEE YOU GUYS IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!! HYPE!!!

yoshq

Smash Master
tink i'm gonna ask you for falcon ditto mm when i get htere cuz im sure u wont read this post

im leaving now, will be there at 3 pm for brawl singles.

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhhh....i wont read this post :p.....and coolio....

also, zues, you liketotally outta my way -_-...sorries.

Quaz

Smash Master
What a very stressful tourney.

God **** I regret entering singles.

maybe shoutouts if I can think of something thats not "sorry for letting anxiety get the best of me"

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Why I am up at 10:45am i have no idea. :confused:

Great tourney guys! Thanks to everyone who showed up. Especially you out O.O.Sers. I'll work on the results and new tournament thread while I am awake. Keep hyping the Feb. tournament guys!!!

ggs to all I played.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
so every tourney I go to I realize even more how melee is the ****in best game ever. GGs everyone I played. that downstairs hall smelled sorta like cat piss but still dope venue lol.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
that downstairs hall smelled sorta like cat piss but still dope venue lol.
LMFAO!!! You sure instead of the venue, it was actually someone? Cuz I smellled that same smell when I was around certain people. :urg:

But yeah Devin thanks for coming to the tournament manz. Let's work out dem details for next weekend. ;)

Top Bottom